mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied YVJ1 | Event Team application

Yuji

Level 3
IGN: YVJ1

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
My activity is frequent, I'm online pretty much everyday unless I'm on inactivity. On a scale of 1 through 10, I'd personally say I'm a 8/10 for activeness.
I have had one previous ban before in which I was unbanned the day of as it was a mistake, I don't have a link to it so I'll describe the ban. Basically, me and a friend were bored and we decided it'd be funny to mess around, one of my friends took it a little too far and we both were banned for ERP, we both appealed the same day and we were both unbanned the day of. This ban was months ago, around April-May time, and since then I have watched out for my actions and how I word them as I strive for staying unbanned.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
I haven't applied for any previous factions, this is the first!

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
I have two discords, my alt account would be better to use as I'm in the SRP | Karakura servers on that account. It'd be better if I join on that account due to OOC reasons. slippy#6864 is the tag, and yes I have a microphone, although I get background noise somewhat frequently so I may be on mute at times.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
GMT, United Kingdom.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I am very aware of this, in fact I keep my eye on inactiveness as I know the punishments if I'm inactive for long enough.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
`I'd consider myself as a great team worker, I always focus on other's experience as well as my own. I've been in many teams in life both OOCly and ICly, and in all of which I've managed to focus on other's growth and determination, along with helping them when they're stuck on certain things. I tend to focus more on people's views and growth in learning and development in certain things as I personally like to help people get better and achieve more in the things they want to achieve.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
I am not part of any Community Team.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

Event 1 | School Fair!
A School Fair would be done by raising money for the school or a charity, each student will have to pay ¥5000 upon entry. Inside the fair, what would be there would be a variety of games, booths, performances and rides. The games in this event will include;
• Corn-hole (Roll 30 for as many times as you got - if over 15, the beanbag went in)
• Dunk tank (Roll out of 10 for as many times as you got - if over 5, the person is dunked)
• Teacher Pie-Face (Both, Teacher and Student roll out of 2 - If student gets higher, the teacher gets pied. If teacher gets higher, the pie missed. If both roll the same, re-roll)
• Arcade machines (Roll accordingly to each arcade machine)
There would also be booths for food, drinks, photos, team booths (teams and their captains will get to decide what they want to do) and music sign-ups, these will be run by school councillors and faculty workers such as chefs and caretakers, along with student photographers too. Along with the event, there would be a stage with holds performances. Music will be played from students that sign up at one of the booths, Teachers will
take part in a spicy food eating contest to test their spice tolerance (all done in detailed actions), and a disco would be held with music played on the speakers (done like all school dances, w2g links etc). Last but not least, there will be a few rides for students to go on, this will be done like how the rides are at the beach pier, using the same plugin for it. This would be a fun event for all students, as well as a fundraiser for the school or a charity.
-> What will be needed for this to happen:
• The school field.
• School staff.
• A couple of booths and a stage.

Event 2 | Karakura Fallout.
Karakura would've been hit by a severe bombing attack while the citizens of Karakura were enjoying their daily lives. Hundreds, if not, thousands would be killed as the once clean streets of Karakura would be no more. Buildings would've collapsed on the streets and on other buildings and houses, the school was in ruins as a direct attack hit, and all that was left was radiation and memories of once before. Civilians would have to come together to raid others, find loot from deceased beings or abandoned buildings, or survive on their own in hopes of being the top survivor in this harrowing wasteland. Supply drops would drop every 15 minutes as people would have to run to get there first, fighting off any others before they took it for their own. Citizens would have to fight for their lives, or come together to rebuild Karakura, the choice is theirs. This continued until the Japanese military from bigger cities such as Tokyo would departure in a specific location, rescuing some people. The people of Karakura would have to fight to safety, and those who were rescued was securely taken from Karakura, while the people who didnt make it died from radiation poisoning or other civilians. (End of event)
• Roleplay Hub's 'Event Map'.
• People willing to be the military (Staff members or other team members)
• Crates scattered around the map with working weapons and items inside, such as guns and magazines.

Event 3 | Karakura's Underworld Civil War.
Karakura's underworld and crime would be at large, everywhere you stepped there would be crime. A civil war broke out between gangs as all of Karakura's gangs formed alliances with one another. The city would run with criminals and gang members like flowing water, people getting stabbed anywhere you looked. As all the gangs were assembled into alliances, the leaders stepped forward collectively to discuss their views. Until, all members charged at each other after one person hit another, running down the streets and fighting anywhere they could. People were dying, buildings were getting vandalised and destroyed, and historical locations burned with fire so great it put hell to shame. The underworld was at a large that the Karakura Police Force stood no chance, getting themselves murdered as they took a step outside. Meaning no intervention was taken. These criminal low-lives had ruined this beautiful Japanese island, turning it into a hellish warfare. No masks or facial covers were worn, it was everyone against everyone, they all knew one another down to the blemishes on their skin. The brawl continued for what felt like eternities, until the rival gang(s) were destroyed once and for all. As the crime died down, KPD charged out of the Police Station to eliminate and arrest all gang members involved. Putting the civil war to an end. What was left behind was blood on the streets and ash from buildings. Powerplant was no more, Karakura's forest was deforested, and places of work such as Shopping District stores were robbed and vandalised. Leaving years of reparation to take place.
• Karakura's streets.
• Civilians and MAINLY the KPD to lay off for a little while to allow the gangs to form and fight.
• Buildings to be destroyed (Will be rebuilt after the event).

Event 4 | 'The Visitor'
The day Karakura's sky fell with a meteor, public areas around this perfect city were destroyed. The meteor was large, it crashed beside the town hall as blazing storms of fire crackled and hissed onto the surroundings, destroying areas beside the crash site. While civilians and KPD arrived to inspect the meteor, this large boulder from above split and cracked, fire and magma trickled out as the KPD yelled to get back. People were burned and injured from the tragic un-natural disaster as a few casualties were sadly taken. Inside the meteor was a pod? It seemed to look out of this world and un-natural with tech and alienware to line its interior and exterior. People were shocked, until a strange being stepped out. Scientists were called as the civilians freaked out, KPD retreated as their SWAT team intervened. News helicopters and reporters invaded the scene to get as much footage as they physically could. Karakura's SWAT force tranquilised the creature, as scientists took it down to the sewers and into the old HAARP Facility to run endless amounts of tests while civilians were shook up and torn from the interdimensional being's arrival took lives and injured loved ones. Days later, scientists linked the being to the alien sighting in the park beside plaza, they came up to the surface to inspect the meteor for days, if not weeks to come. Eventually, the fires were put out as all that remained after the sighting was a crater in the road beside Town Hall, while Karakurians returned to normality and continued on with their average lives.
• The area beside Town Hall.
• People willing to be scientists, along with KPD willing to be SWAT on different characters.
• The HAARP Facility in the sewers.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
I don't expect any of these events to happen as they'd cause a lot of work and stress to manage. I thank you for reading my Event Team application.​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- You have interesting ideas but they are not very realistic/do not suit SRP, even for AU events, we thought it would be a bit too much. We do think you have potential and we would like to see you working on other types of events.
- Extra info: Project HAARP was removed from SRP lore

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread