mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Zack's School Employee, Sous-Chef Application.

ZackCraftMC

Level 4
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
StealthyHunter | Zack Dot

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Sous-Chef

How often do you log onto the server?: Every day, for about 8 hours.

Do you have discord? Yes, StealthHunterZK#8730

Do you have a microphone? Yes i do

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I Was banned on a different account, for 'erp' which wasn't done by me, about a 2 months ago when i first joined.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, Every day if possible.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Sous-Chef is the chef that supports the Head chef, Cooking the basics for the head chef to finish it off, or cooking on his own, sous chef also make sure that the meals are being cooked properly, and always eye-opened on the food thats being cooked, and checks the stock and makes a stock-list if needed.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I'm working as a HeadChef for the Bar, and for KFC, I'm really good with cooking-RP, I've been doing it for a while now, and i can put in alot of details if needed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been Roleplaying for 2-3 years now, And i'm calm, don't rage, and don't bring ICly stuff into OOCly, And always respect the other side interms of actions.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Cooking the meals for the students and the teachers, Making sure the stock is alright, if not he'd contact the head chef about restocking and all, cooking the simple dishes and supporting with big orders.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I Tell him to have a little more respect and to stop causing nuisance in the school, if he doesn't listen i contact a teacher to put him in detention if he doesn't comply, as Sous-chef doesn't have priority over students, because he is always in the kitchen.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Aslong as i won't die during the job, I'll be completely fine and calm and do it as asked to, I'd ask for protection, depending on the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I Try to ask him what he's doing, trying to stop him at the same time, if he doesn't i contact a superior to take care of him, untill then, i do my best on getting proof of what he's doing.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Zack Dot
Chosen Job: Sous-Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS: Supporting the school, Getting food ready for school times, and helping with what ever im asked to help with.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I'm really active and mostly doing nothing, so i want to keep my self busy with a job, i can provide activity for long periods of time, and will be always respectful to my co-workers and superiors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread