ZackTimeKiller
Notable

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ZackTimeKiller

Discord Name & Tag:
Zackaroo#4009

Previous bans:

None and I will keep it that way through constant cooperation by abiding the rules & regulations of the SRP community.

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity is spread in my two current accounts; Templarking69 (College, Bachelor) [MAIN] & ZackTimeKiller (12th Grade) [ALT], however I’ve dominantly spent my time within my main than the latter - consistently playing within Templarking69 ever since late January this year and had been playing frequently ever since whenever I am able. I most often use the TemplarKing69 IGN for activities such as taking part in Bonten, of which I have since left a few weeks before submitting this application. As well as contributing to in-faction events and general server activity whenever I can, as well as joining EMS as a Surgeon. I was doing my best to gain as much activity as I could despite my conflicting schedules at that moment (School had a limiting schedule at said time, however due to recent laws within my country as a result of an intense heat wave this season they’ve shifted the schedules - giving me a lot of free time to spend in in-game activities this month!)

Additionally, I’ve spent most of my energy in art and tailoring commissions within the following servers; Cartier, Euphoria, Hanazono Inc. and Takagi Corporation. Striving and working to gain more currency in-game as well as OOC commissions and overall to improve and gain confidence in my art by garnering recognition and good karma within the server. Although, this can conflict with the time I could have in-game, especially when art requires a lot of time and consistent effort, however, I always make sure to not clash my commissions schedules with any planned events - prioritizing faction activities.

My availability varies but for the most part I am able to go to events and times that are often accommodating EST as long it's mostly held on the weekends, however I see no problem trying to squeeze in during certain times as long as it doesn't exceed a specific time such as 5 PM EST. However, with summer break coming in 3 weeks (for me), I'd be able to be more active during EST schedules.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+8.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

ACCEPTED - SURGEON [EMS APPLICATION]

What is your motivation for applying?:
The Karakura Police Department and police roleplay has always been an intriguing concept to me, however I have never found the time to begin to apply myself to the sub-genre of roleplay. Due to the fact most communities outside of SRP do not do the law system or the policing system justice as it is, I’ve never been able to invest into this type of RP, though I have always been interested. I was significantly surprised and intrigued by SRP’s police system once I had learnt more about the KPD’s system and how they operate, which is more in-depth and layered with complexity that is lenient to functional practicality.

It has encouraged me to look more deeply into the concept and faction, and after thoughtful consideration, it has inspired me to want to try and immerse myself in a new system. I’d want to experience the unfamiliar, and try out foreign ideas in hopes to expand my interests and further gain connections with other people within the community by exposing myself to these new RP areas I haven’t yet been able to see past my prior experiences with the KPD from the EMS perspective. This is especially so because I am in search of a new purpose and duty to uphold while also contributing through persistent activity especially when Summer break is waiting within the corner.

I believe it will be fun to spend my weeks off experimenting in a new faction as I will be able to dedicate myself to learning new things alongside my previous friends who in the last month were recently accepted into EMS.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police duties on SRP share a semi-realistic system with some similarities to real life. Similar to EMS, cadets when joining the KPD will go through a trial period of training for about 2 weeks, with extra if needed, going over the training sheets and schedules set up by higher ups. Training is done with various different higher ranking officers, usually Sergeants. Through the weeks of training with both informational and physical information will be taught to each different topic, with examples of things you may experience after you are promoted and pass your exam.

In-Station duties

In the KPD, officers are required to fulfill behind-the-desk duties and front-facing duties.
Front-facing duties include manning the front desk, taking reports from citizens, in-station searches, answering relevant emergency hotline calls, and allowing prisoner visitations. These main functions are public-facing but do not require the individual to leave the station for the tasks to be completed. Firstly, reports can be dropped off via the new hopper at the front desk, or be reported verbally to an officer manning front desk, which is also an important task; having officers at the front desk allow the public to feel heard and understood by the KPD, which is important for the reputation of the station. Secondly, searching individuals that come into the KPD with metal on them is important to ensure the safety of both citizens and workers, you may briefly leave the front desk to pat them down, but must return after the search is done. Prisoner visitations require 2 officers and must first consult the arresting officer to be able to go through with the process. They are allowed 10 IC minutes to interact before they are taken back to the lobby/cell respectively. Officers alternatively can RP out inmate care like feeding them, allowing exercise, for detectives interrogation, and more.

Out-Of-Station duties

Outside of the station, officers function on a risk-scale, which I am not very aware of. On the less severe side, officers are free to travel unmasked and unarmed, only using tazers in dangerous places such as: The powerplant, forest, alleyways and dry areas of the sewers. As the risk increases, officers are required to conceal their identities and at the riskiest point, leave the station in riot armor and strictly go by callsigns or by their assigned nickname, which are the different words from the phonetic alphabet. Outside the station, officers may: Patrol, answer major calls, support EMS in risky areas, perform raids, or do crowd control at events. They also sit in at courtroom hearings to keep order while the trials are in session. In public, the KPD are required to show competency and represent not only the station but the entire city as they go about their duties, this allows the public to keep their confidence in the KPD and their abilities and feel as if they can trust them to fulfill their duties responsibly.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
SchoolRP is densely populated with roleplayers that engage in GangRP/CriminalRP and as an experienced player within the server, as well as from a former EMS perspective, it can be very common to come across players with nefarious intent especially when there’s also the potential of violent acts these people are capable of, which includes severe injuries to others such as the amputation of limbs or removal of other body parts. There are also many cases of crime which include kidnapping, possession of illegal weapons etc.

For the purpose of immersion as well as to bring balance and order, the KPD was introduced as a counter, alongside the addition of the EMS recovery system to bring further consequences to gangRP. They are able to stop the spread of criminals and prevent the wide distribution of weaponry throughout Karakura. Without this, gangRP will simply be perpetual, constant war in the city and make RPing outside of safe areas significantly less safe and more toxic for players, regardless if they were in a gang or not. Though it is not only important for the counter of GangRP, as the KPD introduces new dynamics to RP itself, such as the two divisions of police work that the faction offers, both the main division and detective division, both of which have different purposes and operations for their conduct in the server and how they serve the city of Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that my actions and lack of competence can be subject to a demotion.
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Of course, through my acceptance I am willing to contribute the majority of my time as a member of the Karakura Police Department.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I have read the above statements and agree to apply myself to them, and I am open to criticism and support where it applies.

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Erzhan reached his hand out over the table for a firm handshake, followed by a welcoming nod.
“Erzhan Tachitsu, at your service.”

Character's age (if accepted):
“I am currently 42 years old and I will be turning 43 this October.”

Character's gender & pronouns:
“I identify as a man and I prefer to be referred to by the pronouns he/him.”

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

“I’ve earned my Masters in Criminology with the addition of possessing a Bachelors in Psychology after my education in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University at Almaty, Kazakhstan.”

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

“I am from Kazakhstan and have adopted my mother tongue, Kazakh, before learning Russian as a mandatory language within my country. To this day, I am confident in my level of fluency for both languages, despite my long absence from my native country. In addition, I am planning to expand my fluency with another language in the near future.”

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
(ALL ART CREDIT BELONGS TO ME! Zackaroo#4009 :D I have to be speed so not a lot of full-rendered art >:( And thanks to slatetheshort#8629 for the juicy in-game screenshots!)

Erzhan would’ve proudly passed over a neat, organized and presentable file. Within the file contains a clear headshot image of Erzhan, with his face staring right through the lenses of the camera, accompanied with a secondary image showcasing the rest of his physique that is firmly clipped directly beside the prior - that appears to be something that was straight off of his Onrain.. How did that get there? Alongside a few additional close up images. Who the hell sneaks these here?!?!

For a man in the early midst of their 40’s, he appears nearly 2 decades younger in stark contrast to their mild graying roots, showcasing in their current prime alongside faint wrinkles that can be surveyed through careful and close observations. His youth is a symbol of Erzhan’s persistent self-care; possessing a thorough healthcare routine combined with his healthy diet, with a strong contribution of his relatively good genetics.

Concerning his ethnic background; Erzhan physically appears to be a subtle mixture between Eastern European & East Asian with his father of Chinese origin whilst his mother an ethnic Kazakh possessing roots containing a rich Russian ancestry.

Erzhan stands at an exact height of 6’0” with palpable athleticism; possessing a physique that is centered and focused on flexibility with high endurance, an ideal build for a professional dancer, with his long history and relationship with dancing, always ensuring to maintain a fit and active body. His unblemished skin glistens a stark pearl white, while his hair maintains a dark contrast, a natural deep brunette with lucious soft curl ends reflecting a brownish shine, and tapered tips kept in a short yet neat fashion. In addition, there’s a dotted mole marked underneath the corner of his eye and a crescent-like birthmark located right behind his ear.

In his eyes, a deep auburn color with a strong reddish hue, under the illumination of the glaring light his eyes are narrowed and yet hold a strong and unyielding persistence, a perpetual determination with a powerful sense of purpose paired with his soothing smile. With his head held high, containing a strong sense of pride, he carries himself in a confident poise, taking each step with a decisive purpose.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Under a professional setting;
Erzhan displays his utmost discipline and good manners following proper work etiquette with his speech shifting in favor of formalities during his time of work. He can often be perceived to be mature with an open mind and generous gesture, passively accommodating other people to ensure a high-quality of comfort under his presence, while simultaneously socializing with a genuine curiosity of knowing more about a stranger or a person in question, however still maintaining a professional distance - he’s not quite here to make friends when working - but, would still love to chat whenever the opportune moment occurs and even enjoys humoring others to create a brightness in their conversation or their day.

His demeanor is often polished with a smile and relaxed gesture while still upholding a great sense of confidence. Although, he can often be dismissive and avoidance of the topic relating to his personal life, especially anything that has to do with his past and present relationships. Often showing effort to prevent his personal life from clashing with his work life.

Under a casual setting;
Erzhan is more laid back with his mannerisms, remaining somewhat the same, but more loose and perhaps even more humorous in his attitude, with his day filled with bright laughter. Furthermore, a portrayal that is a result of his past, that he cannot get rid of even to this day; ever since his late senior years within high school to the last year of college, he was a heart-breaker, a contagious flirt that seeped into his subconscious and became apart of his day to day discipline outside of his uniform. Although, compared to the present day, Erzhan does not hold the same mindset nor interests to his youthful self - often flirting with other people with absolute no interests but a mutual perception which can very much damage his relationships with other people if taken the wrong way.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Erzhan sees everyone as potential friends and a connection; he values a good social status and a healthy relationship with everyone under his social circle; this includes those who he will be closely working with and will not lose the opportunity to build a relationship and socialize with his peers when it is given to him. He is genuine with his words and perceives his co-workers as individual people with their own interests and mind.

To contribute to the team, he constantly listens to everyone with an open-mind; willing to expand his perspective by taking other people’s inputs, as well as sharing his own when needed or deemed necessary. He is a very inclusive person, making sure everyone gets a chance to speak their voice, heavily believing in the concept of giving people a gateway to opportunities by sharing their mind and opinions, rather than shutting them out. Overall, Erzhan values teamwork and aims to strengthen the team through inclusion, communication and moral support.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Erzhan promptly placed both of his hands stacked together, one on top of the other, against the mahogany table, their back leaning against the chair with a posture that exuded sheer confidence.

"I can only perceive myself as a follower, and have always believed in the concept that a world filled with leaders will fall without good followers. I aspire to be of great assistance rather than lead; my interests rely on my confidence to speak out my opinions, to be able to give out reliable input, as well as feedback to assist a leader by being the voice that will help guide them and to better mold their ideas to further achieve the goal at hand. Especially when I, the follower, heavily trust myself to those who have a good moral compass combined with their mission and vision; going through great lengths to put in the equal effort and commitment in the environment that has been laid out for me, giving my full respects to everyone by fulfilling my duties with diligence paired with my strong work ethics."

“As a follower it takes a lot of observation to notice details that could’ve been missed and are worth mentioning - having to be more versatile with one’s duty and to be able to quickly adapt to the lead’s change of demands. And to be of the utmost reliability, of course, in the path of law enforcement - the workforce demands people that have great reliance on oneself so that people can entrust me more with such tasks. With all of these combined, I work hard to be a great asset to the lead and be of notable impact to the team.”

“I believe I fit more into this agenda, compared to that of a leader.”

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

UPBRINGING
Once a cold midwinter evening..
A young boy no older than 7 sat down at the corner of a dimly lit room with only the moonlit beam seeping through his bedroom window shining at the written pages in his bruised hands, holding the hardbound book firmly as youthful eyes skimmed through the words. Behind him, a pair of adults screaming followed by an exchange of thumps and thuds - the child flinched as the walls from behind quiver with every harsh sound. However, the boy made his attempts to pay no mind, focusing only on the book to keep him company as he grimly waited for the sun to peek from the darkened sky.

“Ignore it.. It’ll stop eventually..”

[PRESENT TIME]
Statement one; of Raya Maratova - Erzhan’s former “Elementary Teacher”.

“Oh! Hello dearies – Is this how you do it? Can the people from the other side hear me? Hello!”

“Oh, I should start with an introduction? Okay, dear..”
“I’m Raya Maratova, Erzhan Sakenov’s second grade elementary teacher– Oh? That’s no longer his last name? How come? .. Adopted?! Since when?…Ah, I see.. That’s quite unexpected.. His parents were mostly present during his time in our school. His mom often came to pick him up after class..”

“Righty! Let’s focus, as a child Erzhan wasn’t a very active child, he often slept during classes and occasionally hung around with the other children. Although he seemed quite fond of talking and interaction, even so, he was tired out too quickly. His excessive need for sleep became worrying, of course, I called his parents but they’ve brushed it off from watching too much TV at 3 am? Well, I really didn’t think much of it at the time other than poor parenting.”

“Compared to other children, Erzhan stood out the most when it comes to interactions.. He talks with a rather advanced vocabulary that you don’t quite expect to come out from a 7 year old, of course, he’d mentioned that he reads a lot and that’s the only thing he does. The way he talks about reading doesn’t quite brush off as a hobby but more of.. ‘To past time’. Like, it was to keep him occupied to kill time, he was never as enthusiastic compared to other avid readers and mentioned having a preference to read as a last resort..Sometimes he would borrow books, well, mostly he asked for anything mystery or crime fiction.”

“Other than that, he isn’t a very odd child. He gets along with the kids quite well and is certainly well-mannered but, I can’t help but notice that he keeps getting bruised easily. I'm not sure if he had them before or not but I was told that he’d get hurt a lot during dance practice due to his own clumsiness…? I tried to report it a few times to the police but I was reassured that there wasn’t anything unusual.”

Erzhan’s Childhood Diary [7-8 Years Old]
“Good evening dear diary, it is the middle of the night and I cannot sleep even though I am very exhausted from our dance practice this morning for the tournament next week. Tomorrow is my birthday and my ‘father’ is coming to visit again. He only comes to visit once a year during my birthday, he doesn’t stay longer than a week.. But he promised to watch me dance this month, so I’m quite excited.”

“He’s nicer than Kuzkin - My stepfather, Kuzkin, is an utter asshole. He’s a shit-faced bitch. Mrs. Maratova taught me to be discreet and not say or write anything foul about another person, however he isn’t a person, he’s a swine that eats off of our fridge and sleeps on our couch all day hogging the TV. At least, my father isn’t like that, he always brings me out to eat at a nice restaurant and get ice cream after. Mom can never really afford something like that so I always make sure to savor every last bit of it.”

“My father said he’ll take me away when I turn 13 in Japan with ‘his’ family. I always pictured leaving this place. I don’t like it here, I never did. However, I love my mom, I don’t think I can ever part away from her, but I can’t bear to be around Kuzkin any longer.. He ruins everything! He destroyed everything in the house! And the worst part is he doesn’t even do anything to help around! He just leeches off of us! I hate him, I want him to burn, I want him gone! He hurts people, he hurts me and my mom.. He always hits her every night and sometimes I can’t take it anymore. So at times, I try to piss him off so he focuses on me instead, so he’d stop hurting her.. But, I don’t think I’m helping at all because she scolds me a lot to stop.. And just hide.. After all, I’m just a child.”

Conclusion Report;
There have been legal records of a 12 year-old Erzhan being taken under the sole custody of his biological father ‘Yáng Cheng’ within a legal agreement between his mother alongside adoption papers involving Yáng Cheng’s spouse, ‘Tada Tachitsu’ before an immediate name change from Erzhan Sakenov to Erzhan Tachitsu as well as Erzhan’s immigration papers from Kazakhstan to Japan. However, there hasn’t been any prior records pertaining to any child abuse when Erzhan was under his biological mother’s custody other than reckless driving and child endangerment in relation to the previous mentioned record.

ADOLESCENCE
The tension rose in the air, as the 16 year old Erzhan was filled with ambitious determination alongside his dance partner as they both continued to dance seemingly endlessly against the concrete ground of the Karakura High rooftop. Both seemed passionate and obsessed about getting their choreo perfectly for the upcoming dance tournament hosted by the school that is held this upcoming week.

Their routine was soon disrupted by a known friend of the duo who is also competing in the same tournament coming this week. As a means of goodluck and seemingly wholesome intentions their friend requested a picture with their polaroid camera of the three to ‘break a leg’ on stage. Of course, the duo agreed, thinking nothing much of it other than a remembrance of good fun.

The day before the tournament.
To get his mind at ease before the competition, Erzhan took a long night stroll within the baron streets of Karakura. As he went deeper in the most isolated parts, he couldn’t help but feel like he was being followed, however before he could even investigate he felt two consecutive blows to the back of his head.

Falling in a deep unconscious.. He later woke up in a hospital bed surrounded by a worried dance partner and a medical staff. He soon realizes his heart-wrenched demise before being informed of his broken leg.

“All that effort.. Snapped.. Just like that..?”

“Sorry, honey, this kind of stuff.. It’s been the norm in Karakura..”

[PRESENT TIME]
Statement two; of Ryoichi Tachitsu - "Erzhan’s cousin."

“Erzhan.. He’s a good man, well for me he’s the first one I’ve heard of that’s actually been adopted into the Tachitsu’s. Obviously, we are quite strict on that .. So it’s certainly something I’ve never seen before, what do you want to know?”

“Hardly past acquaintances I’d say, he is well-hardened and a good worker with a strong ethic, though he does not tend to be on the--” He coughed, “More full of himself, side of things at times.. That’s about it other than what he looks like.”

“It is as you say, there’s no records of him being the most outgoing towards the Tachitsu family and he has not talked much, despite him being around my age even when I had my accident when I was younger, he was never exactly concerned or present, I hardly see him out; if at all, but he handles himself with a great amount of poise so he looks good, hell even eloquent.”

“Erzhan has been in Karakura ever since he was 13 although he left soon after he turned 19 to pursue his education in Kazakhstan.”

For the purpose of remaining within topic, the rest of the recording alongside a good portion were then cut out.

[PRESENT TIME]
Statement three; of Cinzia D’Aversa - "Erzhan’s dance partner & close friend."

“Hello, hello! Hmm.. Yup! Erzhan has been a close friend of mine ever since he moved to Karakura in 7th grade and maintained contact since. I first saw him dancing alone at the shoreline, and thought it was cute so we talked. Surprisingly, he was super social and said he’s been dancing ever since he was 4, then he offered for me to be his dance partner for out of town competitions. Of course, I was interested and as a dancer myself I couldn’t say no. And we never really stopped dancing until our mid 20’s. But of course, sometimes we had breaks for college and.. Well.. Incidents. Hell, that doesn’t stop us though, especially Erzhan.”

“Yeah, we had incidents.. A few times. But the one that impacted Erzhan the most was in 10th grade.. It was that damn.. Picture. Back when we were still in Karakura at the time, we often liked to compete and well, when the school announced that they were hosting a competition we were super stoked! And of course, we both poured our blood, sweat and tears to make sure that everything went well. Perfect even.. Erzhan really wanted to win this one so he could impress his dad, his father was super ill at the time and Erzhan thought it’d be his last few years with him. So he wanted to make sure he was there before it became his last. But, things started to go south when ‘a friend’ of ours took a picture that helped break Erzhan’s leg.”
-
“I know it sounded harmless but.. That picture helped identify who Erzhan and I were especially when social media or the internet whatever wasn’t a huge hit at the time.. And it led us to believe that image has been given to someone that was behind Erzhan’s leg injury. No one really knows who the perpetrator was.. Even to this day. Without much evidence the cops couldn’t do anything. And it was a devastating feeling especially for Erzhan.”

“Since that day, he has hardly been himself. A few weeks after the incident his dad was sick to the point that he couldn’t leave his bed, wasn’t able to talk nor be conscious even. Erzhan really believed that this was going to be the last and he blamed himself for it. He blamed himself, because he spent most of his time practicing, doing what he loves the most instead of spending more time with his dad.. It was painful to watch him just.." She paused, "Stray away from what he loved doing because of an incident, you know?”

“I’m sorry, that was a lot.. He couldn’t help to bring himself to dance for 2 years.. And he developed a pretty horrible habit. Dancing was a hobby that really kept his mind at ease, but without it.. He wasn’t able to cope with his father’s condition and due to his injury, he was unable to dance for about 6-7 weeks or so.. During his recovery, he’s just been.. Smoking, drinking a lot and surrounding himself with a lot of bad influences. He was even sleeping around, that wasn’t a very ‘Erzhan’ thing to do at the time so it really shocked me. But, he tried to make himself seem fine at most times, like that incident didn’t really affect him at all but I can tell how much it changed him.’”

“I’m just relieved that things got better in the middle of the College semester, except that some of his habits didn’t change..” She coughed, “Specifically.. A flirting habit in particular but he hasn’t really made moves ever since he had his last relationship with Verne Certi.. But that was around 10 years ago.”

Conclusion Report;
After thorough research, the majority of the Tachitsu family seemed unaware of Yang Cheng’s affair and the real reasoning behind Erzhan’s adoption. In addition, there have been past medical records that align with Cinzia D’Aversa’s claims of Erzhan’s leg injury alongside his father’s medical condition; a terminal disease such as lung cancer, that worsened roughly the same date of the dance tournament.

ADULTHOOD
A few months prior to the present time.
Erzhan carefully sat down on the soft fabrics of his lounge chair with a cup of tea sitting atop of the wooden table directly next to it rested a black envelope with a red crest carved in a specific insignia, the resemblance was hard to tell however Erzhan was all too familiar of the symbol it represents. He carefully opened the letter with a butter knife soon reading its contents;

“Good evening my dearest old friend of mine, I’ve recently heard news of your unemployment and would like to send my sincere sympathies ..
It is an unfortunate mishap.

I have sent this letter to inform you of great news!
With the Tachitsu name growing; I encourage you to go back to Karakura, Japan with the rest of our members to secure our support amongst the family.
Your presence will surely be a great contribution to the family reputation!

Warmest regards, Masuyo Tachitsu.”

Before he could fully process the letter he heard a loud knock from behind, Erzhan turned to open the front door of his rather small apartment only to see hands launch towards him grabbing him by both shoulders before being shoved deeper into the vicinity of his own home. His body turned and stumbled across the wooden flooring and soon felt pressure pushing him back onto his feet. Erzhan hurriedly turned to face and confront the unknown figure only to realize that it was the man behind the letter.

“I haven’t even sent my response yet?!” Erzhan exclaimed, appearing to be very confused by his circumstance.

“You’ve read the letter? Great, let’s go! The flight leaves in an hour!”

“Huh?!” Erzhan's mouth gaped in disbelief while simultaneously panning the room in a pit of confusion.

“Come on! Don’t just stand there! Chop, chop!” Masuyo impatiently clapped his hands three times as he motioned Erzhan towards his room.

“What about my Visa–”

“All taken care of!” Masuyo swiftly cut Erzhan off before getting a good firm hold of his arm as he continued to drag him around the apartment in order to help Erzhan fetch his luggage.

“H-Ho–”

“No more questions, time is against us!” Masuyo pressed a finger against Erzhan’s lips disrupting any further questioning.

"Isn't this technically kidnapping?!"

"Hah! But you aren't a kid! And you aren't napping yet either!" Masuyo let out a bellowed laughter that Erzhan could’ve sworn was something you hear from a portrayal of a psychopath in a Hollywood film.

Statement (BONUS); of Erzhan Tachitsu - "The man himself"
An old recording of Erzhan back when he was in his late 20’s.

“Ah, why hello there, if I recalled correctly you wanted to ask about why I chose a job as a law enforcement officer, yes?”

“I spent the majority of my life surrounded by people who would often resort to hurting others all while ruining the lives of everyone around them. It feels suffocating, living in such an environment and how much hurt you can feel if you were ever in the receiving end.. Especially, when at most times you just feel useless. .. I just want to contribute in seeking a better society.. I know, it’s unrealistic to say that you want all of it to stop, especially when you can’t be everywhere at once, but I just want to reduce the chances even if it's by a slim percent. It's always good to lend a hand and to have a constant reminder that your help would make a positive impact in someone else's life.”

“Committing crimes shouldn’t be the norm and I’d like to be the one that helps make a change.”

Conclusion Report;
After conducting a background search we have concluded that the subject Erzhan has had previous past jobs as a police officer in various locations as well as countries which are listed in the following; Kazakhstan (4 years), Italy (1 year), Russia (10 years). Russia being the most recent before his leave although the reason why he left wasn't quite specified perhaps a third party had influence for Erzhan's recent unemployment? This claim will require more evidence.

He had also taken other jobs that are unrelated to the law enforcement field such as assistant dance instructor, and mostly freelance entertainment gigs.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

“No, it is against the law to carry and own a pocket knife and you will be arrested regardless of the reason you were carrying the weaponry. If it is applicable and accepted, your home addresses may have search warrants placed on them to ensure you have no extra weaponry within your possession or that you may attempt to sell.”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Erzhan tapped his fingers, counting on one hand as he mentioned each item.
“That would be paracetamol, melatonin supplements, a walking wooden cane, cough syrup and eyepatches, for both the left and right eye.”

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
“I’d first turn on my body cam, proceeding to swiftly intervene, disrupting the fight to the best of my ability by ensuring that the officer is peeled away from the abused inmate. An efficient technique I would use in this situation is; by tucking my arms underneath their armpits and pulling my co-worker away without harming myself or getting caught in the crossfire of their assault.”

“When the incident has simmered down to a safe degree, I would initially check the inmate’s injury to confirm any severe injury that may require immediate medical attention. Afterwards making an immediate report on the incident to those of higher authority.”

“And in my opinion on the subject, varying on the crimes committed - it is not justifiable nor correct to abuse an inmate for any petty means. The justice system and the law exists for a reason, and the criminal in question should be judged and punished accordingly.”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“Before getting myself involved, I will always resort to turning on my body cam and making sure proper equipment is on my person.”

“My response varies from situation to situation; if it were a criminal violently assaulting a co-worker of mine in a one on one confrontation, I’d physically intervene, trying my best to put my efforts forward into assisting my co-worker against the criminal in the now 2v1, to increase our chances to be favorable of succeeding. However, if the situation persisted and their numbers multiplied, I’d contact back up as an immediate reaction, ensuring that the situation remains stable. If the tides were to turn and we were to become overpowered, I would help my co-worker in an attempt to escape the multitude of aggressors. I would do my best in not engaging in the fray, instead focusing on staying out of the way of harm or trouble towards myself or my coworker. I would only resort to self-defense when outnumbered and unable to retreat, holding out until a sufficient amount of backup arrives to aid us.”

“Now, if it’s in-between co-worker on co-worker, I’d remain calm, informing both parties of the consequences of their actions; if they persisted in their assault, before reporting the incident to the higher ups with proper and valid evidence through footage of my body cam.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Erzhan spoke monotonously, resting his leg atop of the other.

“I will initially garner a sufficient amount of evidence pertaining to their action, as well as intricate details of the people that are involved in the incident in a safe and discreet manner, afterwards, I will refer the information to those with higher authority within the Karakura Police Department so that the issue can be dealt with properly.”

“Furthermore, I believe it is best to refrain from spreading details of the information, I do not see it beneficial to have the KPD name be tarnished by a corrupt officer and damage the perspective of the citizens that we are supposed to protect. It will only result in uneventful havoc.”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“Further arrest the criminal for bribery without an ounce of hesitation on my part. As an officer of the law, I believe that it is of most pertinence to possess a strong, unyielding mind to not simply falter for something as cheap as bribery. Especially when it is my responsibility to ensure that criminals get what they deserve, by enforcing order amongst law breakers.”

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread