adalynoc
Omega+
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username):

Zaldoria

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:

I'm fairly new to the community overall, but being self-employed I have a lot of free time for the most part and typically spend 2-6 hours online at a given time. Usually, between 10 pm-8 am EST.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):

Adalyn#0001 is my discord

How long have you been building?:

I've been building for 10 years pretty much since I got Minecraft, I've been doing it professionally for about 6 years.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:

I personally love the style of building that is used on the server, and would honestly love to put my own unique touch on the server, as well as possibly teach some others some things I have learned and Learn some techniques from others'. Building within Minecraft is a constant revolving door of knowledge and art, sorta a "give and take" scenario. Within the building community we all have a very similar mindset and are constantly looking to improve from one another.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):

I certainly lean more towards Interior, Structures, and hyper detailing but I am also proficient in Organics. I do honestly struggle with Terraforming, but I have done it and am capable of doing it to some degree.

Do you understand building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?:

Absolutely! I've worked and managed hundreds of teams over the past 10 years, and I prefer Building in teams, It's super fun to bounce ideas off others and then watch as we turn some cubes into a literal work of art. Like I said above the building community is sorta a "revolving door of knowledge" No Builder would be where they are today without at least someone helping them out, even with just feedback.

What type of style do your builds consist of? Is there more than one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):

I can do pretty much every single style of build, I do lean into a bit of a "combined" style between Modern, Medieval, and fantasy a lot of the time.

-- Portfolio --

My portfolio consists of maps I've made alone, builds I've done with friends, and Maps I've collaborated on with people with other talents such as coding/modeling. I use a link tree for my entire portfolio. Mainly for the organization and convenience of those who view it.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying, your application has been put on pending.

- We will re-review your application in late November.​

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- You'll be contacted shortly in DMs regarding your trial.​

Users who are viewing this thread