mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ZARA ZABRODA | SPARTAN CHEER CAPTAIN

Demurity

Level 35

take a listen while you read.
webtoonthing2.png

FORENOTE
Thank you to everyone that has made playing Zara Zabroda an incredible experience. Thank you to those who recognized the times I was in a block with this character of over a year old and helped me, encouraged me to get out of it.

Thank you to all the artists that have made beautiful artwork of Zara, commissioned or not, your consideration to make things for the character is something I will always be grateful for. Thank you to the staff members and the cheer team for allowing me the best of opportunities to play this character to the fullest.

Biography formatting was inspired partially by that of hebwig and fobi, otherwise fully created myself.

Without further adieu, please enjoy the biography of Zara Zabroda.
Featured art: commission by @suneaterchan
Featured poem: “The Butterfly,” by Heather Renee Adam.

FULL NAME
Zara Valentina Zabroda

NICKNAMES
A long stretching list, with the main contenders featuring the classic Zaza, Zeze, Zarga, Zoboomafoo, Valentina, and Zabroda.

ONLINE ALIASES
‘mishka’ [DELETED ACCOUNT]
‘Babushka’ [DELETED ACCOUNT]
‘ZARAZABRODA’
‘BE4DS’
'gladiator01'

DATE OF BIRTH
September 20th, 2001.

BIG SIX
Sun - Virgo
Rising - Taurus
Moon - Cancer
Venus - Gemini
Mercury - Pisces
Mars - Aries

CURRENT EDUCATION
Karakura Community College: Performing Arts Masters Program

WORK EXPERIENCE
Luxe Nightclub: Security
Hanakotoba Accessories: Cashier & Manager
Flora Bust: Cashier [Fired]

CRIMINAL RECORD
Not applicable.

AFFILIATIONS
Spartan Cheerleading Captain
Spartan Event Planner

CITIZENSHIP
Japanese Citizenship [2020-]
Ukrainian Citizenship [2001-]

ETHNICITY
Ukrainian & Turkish

RELATIONS
While she’ll deny it, Zara adores the idea of being famous. Oftentimes, she imagines fake scenarios in which she can sit down at a table with a renowned television host, dreaming up what she might say when asked about her close friends and the important people in her life. Here are some of said daydream responses.

SPARTAN CHEER
Sadashi, Ingot, Aimi, Miyuki, Ysella, Ruoka, Asai, Katsuhito, Seiun, Makoto, and Hanamaru.
“My team? Oh, I love my team. They’re all the sweetest, no- I’m not just saying that. They’re well intended and good at what they do. They also are very loyal. Don’t listen to whatever that er…IKIGAI thing says. But really- I'd do anything for them! They work hard, they succeed.”

KENTARO MONTOKU
"Maybe I should be outraged, or even offended by the fact that a man I have only known for a few months has figured out more about me than the rest of Karakura. But I'm not any of those things, not even a little. He is going to change the world."

SEIUN IGARASHI
"My co-captain, and probably my best friend. I think. If he's cool with me saying that.. I will have to check! But.. for some strange reason, he gives great advice."

HANAMARU SAIKY
"We could not be more different, but she is nearly a sister to me. Do not tell her that, though, or I will have to deny it entirely."

CHIKA KAGURA & ICHIGO BELLEROSE
“Every day I am grateful that they were there, and that they still are here."

JACK DENVERS
"..He deserves the world. I hope one day, someone can give it to him."

KURASHIRO KUROSUYOKUI
“One of the best people I ever knew. I’m glad she’s back, but I hope things don’t go south for her again. She was not my first captain, but the one I knew the longest. Karakura didn’t treat her fairly. They didn’t treat me fairly, either. Maybe it’s a captain curse!”

. . .
“Let’s not talk about it. I sent hydrangeas. That’s the end of it.”

. . .
“Look, I’m not going to sit here if you’re just going to ask about everyone dead to me. But he’s- literally dead, too. What do you mean he’s on the loose? No, I watched him die.”

SAWA TAIGYOKU
"WHAT THE FUCK?"

PERSONALITY
It is a difficult thing to describe Zara’s personality due to its ever changing nature depending on who she is with and what she intends to do. Around Spartans, traits of loyalty, love, and encouragement shine through above all, especially around her team. Around anyone who might show her disdain, she either shows it right back or makes an effort to be obnoxious.

But one striking trait that remains with the haphazard and impulsive woman through everything is her everlasting loyalty to her friends. Above all, she cares for those close to her more than she cares for herself, despite many careless actions directed at those she doesn’t know personally. Even then, as circumstances change, you might find her apologizing.

Tragically enough, this is an entirely different story on the romantic front. Enough walls have been built around her that she doesn’t seem to have a single bit of time for a committed relationship. Whether she truly internally believes this, however, is the real question.

Regardless, to most people, she’ll come across as adamant, demanding, privileged, and impulsive. The main makers of an irritable Cheer Captain.

ALIGNMENT
Neutral Good.
“People who are Neutral Good are guided by their conscience and typically act altruistically, with only secondary regard for whether their actions are lawful or in line with cultural expectations or traditions. Neutral Good individuals have no problems with what is lawful as such, and nor are they rebels by nature, but they believe in furthering kindness and good deeds through whatever means seem necessary to them. If fostering good means supporting an organized society, then that is what must be done. If good can only come about through the overthrow of the existing social order, then so be it. For many who are Neutral Good, insistence on either lawfulness or rebellion is seen as detriments to or distractions from the greater goal of promoting true kindness in the world.”
–IDRlabs

APPEARANCE
The first thing to note about Zara Zabroda is her height. While many cheer captains are a decent and shorter height, perfect for the role of a flier, she solidifies herself as a base and backspot at the height of 5’8. There’s not much to say about Zara’s physique. She’s muscular, she’s got a chest, and she’s got a butt. A mesomorphic and brag-worthy hourglass build that was no doubt a product of years of toxic ballet culture and grueling cardio.

Physique aside, Zara has golden-brown eyes that take on a doe-like shape. Usually, they’re accompanied by winged eyeliner and mascara, along with what else is a part of a casual makeup routine. Speaking of, let’s not forget that her lips are almost always glossy, as though applying the lip gloss she keeps on her is not a necessity, but a comfort and a method of fidgeting. Zara’s face has few blemishes, the only outliers being a thin line of glass scars taking up the left side of her forehead, and a beauty mark on the side of her mouth.

It is clear that Zara’s biggest pride is her hair. A mane of wavy dark brown hair that she seems fond of always wearing in dazzling cheer styles, always trying things out with it. Whether it’s a Rapunzel-style braid, a high ponytail, or an aggressively bobby-pinned french braid, this experimentation solidifies that only Zara’s curtain bangs are a constant in her hairstyles, perhaps due to the convenience of them covering up her glass scar.

This isn’t the only scar that plagues Zara, as a fateful encounter with Collyn Morris’s knife wound up with a very poorly stitched wound near her abdomen. Surprisingly, however, Zara does not hide the scar, not seeming to mind sharing the story of how it was received with others.

Zara is always seen in tights, most likely a direct result of the Winter fire in the old Spartan Household that left her temporarily comatose and with a leg scarred by ruthless burns. Another consistent style choice of hers are long acrylic nails that she never seems to be without. People are constantly reminded of this due to her habit of drumming her nails anywhere and everywhere.

FACE CLAIM

@thed3vilsangel on Instagram

VOICE CLAIM
Florence Pugh’s Yelena Petrova from the MCU.

HEALTH
Zara remains in good shape due to a disciplined exercise routine and doesn’t attach herself to any diet, even though from time to time, she is plagued by iron deficiency and lactose intolerance. When it comes to her mental health, she has one diagnosis, that being post-traumatic stress disorder from events of her adolescence. Although Zara is particularly fond of alcohol and alcoholism runs in her family, she does not display any signs of it nor any other substance addictions.

ABHORS
★ Any pungent smell.
★ Sweat. No explanation needed.
★ Disrespectful customers.
★ Xenophobes.
★ ‘Small-talk’.

FEARS
★ Amaxophobia
★ Atychiphobia
★ Philophobia

SKILLS
★ Cheerleading
★ Tumbling
★ Ballet
★ Acting
★ Singing
★ Cooking
★ Keyboard

In other words, Zara Zabroda has quite the set of resources to dedicate the entirety of her life to the stage.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Heterosexual, still. (Sorry, Sun)

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
Agnosticism, despite Zara’s vast knowledge of Greek and Roman mythology.

FUN FACTS
★ One of the biggest rumors about Zara Zabroda is that she murdered a previous Cheer Captain, Winona Fox, to take Captain for herself. While it is true that Zara did kill someone, they have the wrong victim.
★ Two times in Zara’s Karakuran experience, she had her shoes courteously retrieved by two men. Unfortunately, the gentlemen are now the reason she is in therapy.
★ If Zara had to pick one person to be jealous of, it would be Hanamaru Saiky.
★ Some of Zara’s favorite activities are stargazing, hiking, tea parties, and of course, dancing.
★ Zara Zabroda was known back in the day for her constant team-ups with Yamato Ozaki, helping the boys put on their own demonstrations of music and dance for constant tryout crashing and trouble!
★ Zara was the final Sorority President before..the Accident.

EARLY LIFE
Records of Zara’s early life compiled by health professionals will be found here. However, this is a very surface-level commentary upon her childhood, so do not expect any details unless you go to the source yourself. A small disclaimer that I myself am of Ukrainian heritage, and Zara's backstory was established far before the current worldwide events. Please do not get into any political discussion about it as that's the last thing I want people to take out of this biography.

Zara was born in the dead of September upon the 20th to Zakhar and Marya Zabroda, a Ukrainian man and Turkish woman who had little to themselves but strong devotion to each other. Unfortunately, she shattered her parents’ world only moments after her birth- complications leaving her mother dead. Moving on.

As a young child, it was noted that Zara excelled academically, despite being enrolled in primarily low scored public schools. At the age of 5, she was enrolled by her grandmother into ballet classes, and continued with them for many years, until the age of 16.

As Zara grew up, she demonstrated signs of being neglected by her family at home, despite being closely raised by her grandmother, Zharya Sari. Her father worked longer hours than most, settled in a grueling construction job, and there was a great deal of pressure on the girl to reach high academic standards.

Her father did not seem to be quite as present as her grandmother, and around the age of 13, as Zharya’s health worsened, Zara’s behavior did, too. She seemed to be taking the habits of teen rebellion and running with it, testing the waters with the lack of familial attention in her life.

In addition, when Zara turned 13, her life considering the then-political situation of Crimea turned things upside down for the worse. As her motivation and drive for ballet, now both discriminatory and pressuring towards her decreased, she made more friends- most notably Dimitri Shevchuck, a man now found to be in Poland. Despite the two’s evident closeness, they never seemed to have been more than friends. Zara did, however, date two other boys within her teenage years, both relationships lasting long but clearly, not the ones for her.

Zara’s grades and performance in school and extracurriculars only continued to slip. Her grandmother passed away in 2016, and Zara’s father still did not make much time for his daughter despite the evident cries for help.

In 2018, all changed, with a 17 year old Zara experiencing a series of events that changed the gravity of her life. She broke up with her boyfriend of two years, and only a day later, ended up in a near-fatal car crash with her father. Few details are available about the crash, and while Zara only needed emergency stitches from the reported indications, her father died in the events.

Zara then went on to live in a rural Crimean area with her aunt, the still-present Natasha Sari. She bitterly spent around a year there before political tensions in the country forced the two to leave, fleeing to Japan. Zara spent equal amounts of time in rehabilitation institutions that acknowledged all of the traumas and issues that occurred in her earlier life, whilst quickly being forced to learn Japanese on the side.

And finally, in the summer of 2020, she moved to the city of Karakura. Since then, only time has proven that Zara Zabroda does not accept defeat by any means despite the hardships that hit her, and the chapters of her story have yet to close.

PHOTO GALLERY

Screenshots range from 8/11/2020 - 4/2/2022. Have fun figuring out which are from when.
webtoonthing.png

Attachments

• webtoonthing2.png
    webtoonthing2.png
    1,011 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
I LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODAI LOVE ZARA ZABRODA

ParentVibez

Level 191
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
This is such an amazingly beautiful biography with tons of details whilst being incredibly formated, amazing job 'cause this must be one of the best characters just from the information alone. Man I loved reading this but I listened to the music while tired and almost passed out smhh

Teikko

Level 7
Teikko
Teikko
Notable
Nice bio Psyche looks really nice. Also nice nod to 'Haru' in the friends' list, been a while since I heard his character's name

Demurity

Level 35
does zara know soobin
no
This is such an amazingly beautiful biography with tons of details whilst being incredibly formated, amazing job 'cause this must be one of the best characters just from the information alone. Man I loved reading this but I listened to the music while tired and almost passed out smhh
thank you!! glad someone listened to the music :D
Stomps on the grounds throws myself over rolls around and sobs pulls my hair out of my head screams and cries
cope

thank you for everyone else for likes and responses, means the world <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread