players online

Denied ZekeEnvy's Tutor Application!

ZekeEnvy

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: ZekeEnvy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): zekeenvy

How old are you? (Optional): 18 <3

What is your time zone?: Pacific Time zone!

• Describe your activity on the server: SRP has kinda taken over my life, It's practically all I do besides work and a few other games. I'd say I spend around 4-5 or sometimes even more hours on SRP a day.
  • Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I was banned once for EroticRP around the same time I first started SRP almost a year ago. (Red Greenie days go brrr)
  • Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I am Fully aware. I've played SRP based on Gangrp for about a year now and it's around the same for any gang you join or lead. Any sort of Inactivity will be put on your record for the position you hold, no matter what role that is.
  • School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying for the Tutor Employee Role!
  • In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a Tutor you are expected to respect and help all of those in need, regarding who or what the situation is. You are required to sit around with other students while you help them solve their problems they may have that they can't solve on their own. Very similar to the caretaker role Tutor works close to the same way, They are there for support and help if needed, Academically or Mentally. Those that struggle academically or mentally may at any time call me and will be talked to for hours with how to settle this problem, and offer as much help as I possibly can offer. (oocly and icly <3)
  • What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have over 3 years of experience in all sorts of roleplay scenarios on different servers including SRP, Hypixel, MazeRP (Different Maze server), and Dark winter. I overall enjoy the roleplay experiences that I've been a part of (Even if some were scuffed..)
  • Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I've recently been quite bored of GangRP and feel I need some sort of change on what I do on a daily basis, I looked towards KPD But that would require me to quit GangRP in general. I also looked towards EMS but it seemed a bit much for me. Becoming a tutor or any other school faculty would give me something to do whilst in school along with a new perspective to SRP roleplay styles (School Roleplay) Giving me more to do and less time Afking in school.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
--> http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language.60298/ (Denied)
--> https://schoolrp.net/threads/certain-height.57131/#post-195165/ (Denied)
--> http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.60360/ (Accepted)
--> https://schoolrp.net/threads/zekeenvys-ban-appeal.55366/ (Denied)
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
* Grade-12
* Animal Whitelist (Raccoon)
* Grade-7 (if this gets accepted it will be my Tutor char slot)

Situations
  • During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: He would simply ignore it as it has no significant meaning to him.
  • You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I would do my best to step in between the 2 individuals, Separating them as far as possible to the best of my abilities, Radioing it in.
  • Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: He would react by simply collecting proof of this other Employee's actions before reporting it to his higher ups, keeping it to himself till the situation is dealt with.
  • When in the employee break room, how does your character act? He would simply act as if he was in his home. A calm and collected male in a calm room with his fellow employees would feel nice in any circumstance, A ever so often treat to his fellow employees would be arranged to show his gratitude and kindness for his fellow employees.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
  • /me The male notices the commotion, striding towards the group. He positioned himself in-between the individuals' as he gently placed his hands atop the shoulder of the two individuals. He spoke in a low, tranquil tone, trying his best to diffuse the situation. &f"Good afternoon, may I ask what is going on here? Whatever it is needs to stop. Now. Before it escalates further than you anticipate." &uHe withdrew his hand from their shoulders, pivoting the two individuals away from the other, crossing his arms as he waited for them to leave. &f"Kids these days..."

• /me He leaned back into his chair, snapping out of his trance as he noticed a student walk into the tutor's lounge. His focus was redirected from the ceiling to the individual quickly, prompting him to lean forward in his chair as he cleared his throat with professionalism. Placing his elbows on his desk, he turned to face the individual with his fingers intertwined, head cradled on his fingers. With composure, he started to speak, &f"Need help with something? Bring it over here and I'll take a look and see what I can do to help you!" &uHe extended his hand, gesturing the individual over. Taking the papers from the student, he gently brought it down onto his desk, swiftly tapping the paper on his desk, making sure they were straight before gently placing it down on his desk. He would quickly skim over the content, raising his gaze. &f"What is it you need help with exactly?"

• /me notices an individual sitting by themselves at a lunch table, quietly enjoying their meal with a solemn expression. He decided to extend a warm introduction, &f"Hello, I am Žigan, I'm a tutor at this school! What may I call you by?" &uHe waits patiently for their response, quickly realizing the individual's anxiety. He let out a gentle exhale, &f"My office is in the library, by the back. Come find me when you need a break alright?" &uOffering a warm smile at the individual, he resumed his hallway duties.

In-Character Section
  • Full Name (First & Last only): Žigan Hendrix
  • Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
  • Preferred Name: Žigan
  • Age (Minimum is 25): 27
  • Academic Degree: Masters Degree
  • Major(s): Computer Science
  • Minors: Accounting
  • Nationality: Bashkirs
  • Known Languages: Russian & Japanese
body.png(Skin especially made for this if it gets accepted)​

Backstory
A Birth of dreams!

Zigan Hendrix, born into a strict, cunning family that only looked for the best with their chins up and eyes straight ahead. Zigan was slower than most children, unable to keep up with the average of most. However, this little boy was able to speak at fast rates due to his 'abnormal' ADHD. He spat at the mention of sports, cowering at the thought of being active, walking as if he was a grandma; his lack in movement also compared to his lowering academics grading. Despite being so young, his family had high requirements and expectations. Unfortunately, meaning that his family quickly grew tired of his laziness; by the age of 7 that it was the best for him not to be in the family household for gatherings or just simple guests coming over in order for the family not to be embarrassed by the 'below average' son that they had 'acquired'. Zigan knew, he always did, he worked hard with this memory allowing it to advance him in further growth throughout his life. He continued his life after he was able to gain enough money to fly to Karakura and start his new start there, Gaining rapid succession since he was now familiar with the applications and job divisions in life, understanding and maturing the more he learned about adulthood.

Zigan Hendrix continued to live his life in Karakura, getting the layout of the city and the people around him, the environment being.. questionable.. and not exactly sure on what he wanted to do with his career life. He heard of the school that was pasted down in the middle of town, Karakura High-school, He was intrigued with the thought of a spot as a tutor, His dream of helping others from being in the same position he was in when he was younger continued to strive him forward as he began to research everything he would need to be fit for the position of a Tutor, whether it was online information or in the books he found along the way. Then before he knew it, He was writing a Tutor application
, pouring his heart and soul into it as he awaited results. (Credit to SillySora for the help<3)

• Motivation for Joining KHS: I've always worked quite well with kids/teenagers, I grew up in Russia teaching all sorts of languages and mathematical academics for younger kids such as my siblings and their friends and many many more. I may not have been a teacher, But it's what inspired me to want to continue to help other people academically while doing something I love, especially students that are in need of assistance in whatever category they need assistance in. I may not be a jack of all traits but I will do everything in my power to push these students to their brightest potential.

• Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A
  • Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel I could offer a lot more help than most could, My patience is unmatched and my academic help and patience in that category are also unmatched. I care for other students as if they were my children and I feel that a bond with those students will help them learn to ask for help if needed. I want this job so I can help kids excel far in their futures, not like those that are mostly in it for the money or other interests that don't involve helping students learn to succeed in life and their future.

Extra: I love all of you <3
Additional notes about your application: N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread