Zenkai Senet - College Track Team
Alias:
Kai - KaiKai - Red Eyes
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Hometown / Place of Birth:
Lyon France
College Student

Zenkai is a tall African American male, around 6’4”. Medium ranged raven hair that was tied in a ponytail at the back. His dark brown eyes narrowed almost in a frowning position. Vertically across his right eye would be a scar that ran from the top of his eyebrow to his cheek. He weighed around 198 pounds due to his rather slim but muscular build; he’s a lot stronger than he looks. A hint of lavender followed him, though it wasn’t very noticeable.

At a young age, Zenkai was coerced to pick up the business. He was kept sheltered and tutored for most of his childhood. Mainly his work included required murder. Every few weeks, Zenkai was trained to kill. Trained to be the assassin of The Senets. He was sent back and forth from France to America, where he had more branch families. In addition to his cruel schedule, if he were to ever refuse or act out of character, his parents punished him in various ways from physical torture to mental abuse.

A few times they tried to raise his sister the same way. Zenkai, unable to provide much help, stepped in and took Hon’s punishments in her place. Once he jumped in the way of Nihongo of an unexpected knife and it slashed his right eye. He was able to preserve his eyesight in the end at the cost of a never fading scar.

Eventually, once he turned 14, his parents sent him along with a business partner’s son to Karakura, Japan after learning Japanese. The boy was the same age as Kai, and his name was Jesse Laphel St. Corentine. Together, the two boys grew to be best friends and created a gang called Tyoshi. They enrolled in Karakura High and made several friends.

During the entire four years of his high school life, Kai’s Family neglected him. Though nearing the end of his senior year semester, his parents started to make offers for him to got to Karakura college. They thought it would look good on his transcript for more business relations. Everything they have done was to raise him a specific way for their personal needs. They eventually paid for his college funds out of pocket and still await their next moves.

The Senets
An African American family based in France. They are notorious for establishing one of the most infamous Mafia in Lyon. Allying with small to large businesses while committing heinous acts behind the shadows. In one of the higher branches of the family, Zenkai is born with one sibling; Nihongo. Zenkai’s father and mother have a lot of responsibility and respect from the family, which they ultimately pinned on Zenkai for being the first born son.

Decovan Senet - Father
[ “Burn in hell old man” ]

Seaira Senet - Mother
[ “If she comes near me again, I will break her nose.” ]

Arabella Senet-Ansley - Wife
[ "She makes me the happiest I’ve ever been in my life. Anyone that hurts her, will die by my hands.“ ]

Jesse Laphel St. Corentine - Best Friend
[ “He comes and goes, though I can never part with this specific person. .” ]

Kazuto Sakura-Garcia - Best Friend
[ “We’ve gone through a lot of stuff together around the end of highschool and freshman year in College. He’s cool i guess. ]

Yamato Hozuki - Close Friend
[ “He’s like the little brother I never wanted. But I guess he’s cool sometimes.” ]

Nihongo Senet - Sister
[ ‘Our parents will never control us again” ]

‘Shank’ Boris - Sorta friend
[ “I don’t like being around him... but we used to be gang mates” ]

Karma - Friend
[ “Psycho. Don’t know if she’s dead or not, but she was close to me in terms of our fucked up past.” ]

Blaire Hashirama - Friend
[ “She’s got a lot of problems, but it’s whatever.” ]

Sienna Lunista - Cousin
[ “Please stay away from me.” ]

Ame Vallet - Childhood friend (America)
[ “He still acts like a child… Stop acting like a Chuun, it’s weird” ]

Akame Shitori - Childhood friend (America)
[ “He’s a little shithead.” ]

April K.Roselie - Track Captain
[ “Momma Ril, she’s pretty much better than my mom anyday” ]

Track Team - Friends
[ “I love you guys like you were my family.” ]

(If you’re not included, take a hike. I’m too lazy to add more people.)

Interests:
Average at playing the guitar - Runs Track - Martial arts (Jujitsu and Bojutsu)

Jasmine Tea - Onigiri - Katanas and Bo staffs - Peace and Quiet

Dislikes:
Untrustworthy people - Putting in too much effort - Being messed with excessively - Boredom

Voice:

Theme Song:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread