players online

zerosmom's Doctor Application

funerals_

Level 21
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
My Minecraft Username is zerosmom.

How old are you?:
I am currently 14 years of age, I will be turning 15 in January.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I have one pervious ban from about one or two years ago, I was new to the server and received the limit of five warnings, directing me to a temporary thirty day ban.

What country are you from?:
I am from the United States.

Do you have Discord?:
Yes, it is two#9136.

How long have you played the server for?:
A little more than two years, maybe even three.

List your current and past applications:
Highschool History Teacher - ACCEPTED
Highschool Head Nurse - ACCEPTED
German Language - ACCEPTED
Forensic Coroner - ACCEPTED
Spanish Language - ACCEPTED
Police Force - DENIED (Due to inactivity)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for joining the Hospital Team is solely on interest and passion for new experience in roleplay, along with my love of Medical Dramas such as Grey's Anatomy, Pure Genius, and The Good Doctor. However, my past experience in being the highschool's Head Nurse was pretty easy, I did deal with some serious situations (involving students' suicides, stab wounds, etc.) at the highschool itself. I leaned away from Medical Roleplay for awhile, for I began to lose interest. Now that I am back to being active and more excited than ever, I think it is appropriate to step up my game in roleplay and apply for the real deal, being a doctor in the hospital itself.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Medical Practice is a much-needed point in everyone's daily lives. That factor itself is very significant - without doctors, nurses, surgeons, and many others, lives could easily be lost or taken. The Medical Specialities such as Allergy and Immunology; Anesthesiology; Dermatology; Family Medicine; etc. are all very important skills that people interested in becoming a doctor need to have mastered. Patience, motivation, organization, and a high tolerance to stress are also helpful skills that should be required. Without those habits, the person could easily crumble under stress. Involving the core practices such as daily check-ups, surgery, emergency performances, and many other duties are also something I could easily roleplay. Outside of my love for Medical Dramas, I do spend the time to research and read different articles and websites about the daily lives of a doctor, the skill requirements, and the process of certain things. With my current knowledge of the work of Doctors, Nurses, and Surgeons, this perspective of roleplay would not only be entertaining, but also something I could easily do.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?
Code Black: Personal Emergency.
Code Black Alpha/Pink: Missing or abducted infant or child.
Code Black J: Self-Harm.
Code Orange: Hazardous materials spill/accident.
Code Brown: Weather incident.
Code White: Evacuation should take place.
Code Silver: Weapon incident/a hostage situation.
Code Black: Bomb threat.
Code Green: Emergency evacuation should take place.
Code Violet: Violent patient or individual.
Code Red: Fire in the building.
Code Yellow: Natural disaster nearby.
Code Blue: Medical emergency.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge the fact and completely agree with the consequences that lead up to being inactive.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I do.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

Yeonha Han is a naturally laid-back and carefree person. Her fun personality always cheer up the people around her. During her job, she is very straightforward, efficient, and direct. She is focused on her duties, and puts any distractions aside for the time being. Yeonha is still kind, patient, and helpful towards her patients and co-workers. Off the job, she is still respectful and kind, but a little more herself. She isn't worried about what people think of her, especially because she's confident, and a little ball of sunshine. However, she never exceeds her limits to become annoying or over-optimistic. Most citizens refer to her as "chill."

What do they look like?

Yeonha Han is a female standing at 5'7", or 170.18 centimeters. She is a rather fit female, an average bust and long legs. She is commonly seen with her hair messy, or at least not the most stylish (usually down or put into a messy ponytail). She has bright-blue eyes, and a dyed silver-brown hair, sitting at medium-length. Yeonha has natural dark brown trimmed eyebrows and a very low amount of simple makeup (definitely not as much as the average female citizen would wear). She has full lips, accompanied by perfect snow-white teeth. Yeonha's posture has always been with her hands placed in her pockets, and a wide smile whenever she is talking to someone. She has a faint scent of the ocean, which is rather calming to some citizens.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
No, Yeonha Han does not have any mental or physical illnesses.

What makes your character unique?
Yeonha Han was born with a smile on her face, happy is in her blood. She is never seen in a bad mood or low patience. She keeps a perfect eating habit, sleeping schedule, etc. She can easily make friends, and has quite a lot. However, she struggles with keeping them, or even making a close friendship with someone. She has a lack of trust to almost everyone, due to past abusive tendencies with her father. Even with those past situations, however, she is still able to keep a positive mood... Except when she's by herself.

Yeonha Han was born in Korea. As an infant growing into a toddler, she was always extremely happy. She had no worries, and always focused on the positive things in life rather than the negative. This continued for most of her childhood, up until she was thirteen years of age. Her father, having bad drinking habits, came home one night furious, being incredibly intoxicated. Yeonha went to greet her father, but this set him off for some reason. His arm extended back to hit the small thirteen year old, but her mother pulled him back before he could. Considering his already set-off mood, this threw him over the edge. He put down his beer and phone, and pushed Yeonha's mother to the floor, and chocked her to death. During the process, Yeonha attempted to get her father off of her, but she wasn't strong enough. She sat there screaming at her dad as she watched the life drain from her mother's eyes, feeling a feeling she's never experienced. Her father was sent to jail for murder, so she was forced to live with her aunt. Thankfully, her and her aunt were incredibly close, and they loved each other very much. After a few years of recovery and grief of her mother's death, Yeonha continued to go back to her happy, care-free self. She moved to Karakura hoping to find a fresh start after she graduated from Med-School in Korea. She quickly gained a positive reputation and made friends quite easily. However, her lack of trust due to her father's action upon her mother (her father swore he would never hurt her mother, even when under the influence of alcohol) has prevented her from making close friends, or even finding a lover.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Yeonha Ki Han
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss Han
Given Name(s): Yeonha Han
Preferred Name: Yeonha; Miss Han during work hours
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Currently single.
Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
Working Experience: Yeonha has previously worked in the Forensic unit, as well as being a History Teacher for the Karakura Highschool.
Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Pre-Med; Psychology; Liberal Arts; Law & Criminal Justice
Minor(s): Science, Math, Business
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: German, Spanish​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread