What is your Minecraft username?:
ZekesHairyBalls

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Zeke's Hairy Balls#6370

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
My presence on SRP is very active and entertaining as I spend most of my time roleplaying with new people and new aspects of the server. I'm typically on every day for varying lengths of time and this is usually flexible so I can come on and off whenever the time calls for it. I usually find myself involved in more traditional RP, rarely delving into Gang RP as I find it fun to enjoy myself with others in the server through my character as well as out of character. Although I have not been recruited to any of the roles yet, I frequently find myself engaging with the adult roles on the server as I believe there is more freedom and entertainment to that area of SRP. I enjoy the lifestyle of having in character family around you and being able to engage with a larger variety on the server, as well as having a bigger impact in terms of my roleplay. Around a year ago is when I created my new character who I believe has become a deeply constructed character that I am very proud of, I immediately joined the swim team which gave me valuable experience in terms of establishing how I like to roleplay and what the community was truly like. I stick to just playing as one character as it allows for me to create more depth in my time on the server and allows me to build a history. This allows me to have more freedom to interact on a further level with the parts of the server, notably the hospital and school staff in which I thoroughly enjoyed all of my roleplay interactions with each faction. I have had great experiences with librarians in the past and believe I know the processes and the depth of the job from this and would love to be on the other end of the RP for once.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
The two links below have been two of my previous bans appeals, the first being an unfair ban which was rectified after. Despite this there is no excuse for my previous actions, however I believe after over a year since my last ban, I would like to try reach out to the wider server, yet I understand if I must wait a little longer before I deserve the chance to redeem myself and will continue to work and make sure I make a positive impact like I have been trying to do. I know I have left a bad impact in the past, and that doesn't help my case, but I hope the quality of my application and clear desire to be better is enough for you to consider me.

Trolling [26/01/21] - Appeal link
Repeated PG in OOC [26/09/21] - Appeal Link

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do acknowledge this

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A librarian is responsible for several things in and out of the library. Initially they are present in the library and deal with book cards, the distribution and retrieval of books. They are essential for students who decide to reach out for study materials and helping them find the resources that they need. They must be dedicated to maintaining the library, keeping it a controlled environment and always being ready to help those who need them. Outside of the Library, they are quite often used to maintain activity around the school. Librarians like any other school staff should be able to deal appropriately with poor behaviour and be able to respond to calls from other staff who need help. They may often find themselves at the nurses office or reception helping the school staff deal with troublesome people and upkeeping communication with the staff to make sure all aspect of the school are running smoothly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
As I have actively played the server for nearly two years, I have experienced countless times when I have needed to use DetailRP leading to what I believe to be impressive levels of detail in my actions. I can easily append messages and use them when appropriate to add extra details into my actions very swiftly as to not lose momentum in RP. I have used Detail RP in circumstances such as my time while bartending at parties or events as well as my time spent on the swim team in the past. I use my real life experience in both bartending and swimming to easily create in depth and impressive actions. I am very quick creating these actions and know how to put the right amount of depth in without it sounding too wordy or hard to read, understand, and respond quickly. Although not directly related, I have attached two screenshots of example actions, being the making of ****tails where I used my real life experience to

1673299971015.png
1673299976913.png

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
The school faction is at the very core of SRP, its namesake faction is where the majority of the server resides and being a part of that infrastructure would be an honour. I find myself enjoying interaction with the school employees most of my time on SRP, more so a while ago where I spent nearly my entire IC day in the Library or at the Nurses office. It is commendable how well they all run and the detailed actions and systems are very impressive. I enjoy the friendly aspect of the job and to be able to engage with a whole new part of the server would be great for my progression. I would love to be able to contribute myself to a faction that I hold dear to my heart for teaching me all I know about SRP. To be able to provide such a positive experience for others is what drives me to want to join this faction.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Doctor Application - [Denied]
Doctor Application - [Denied]
Doctor Application - [Pending]
Psychiatrist Application - [Denied]
Italian Language Application - [Accepted]
Lawyer Application - [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Silvio would maintain his cool head, not giving a reaction to the student as that is clearly what they want. He would tell the student to calm down and warn them that further punishment will be given if they continue. In the likely event they do not stop then several actions can be taken, the first is issuing detention which will be given in a calm manor. If they respond poorly to this, and he is unable to walk away knowing the situation is safe then SLT or other staff may be called if they are free to respond to seek further punishment or deescalate the situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He would immediately alert staff before getting between the two individuals. He would attempt to physically separate them both with only enough force, keeping them both separate. If a member of staff had arrived by then, he would ask if they could take a student each and check up on injuries. If this is not the case he will keep them separate and try to calm them both down enough so that they can both be taken to the nurses office peacefully, placing them on separate ends of the room. Discussing the cause of the fight will cause more problems so he will wait until they cannot hear each other to get the testimony of who is at fault and what caused the fight, obviously waiting until the nurse has done their check-ups.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would politely tell them that it is dangerous and risking his job. He will explain that it is not appropriate as maybe they just took a joke too far however if they act nonchalantly towards the warning then he might discuss it with other staff to see if its worth taking it to the higher up staff or just reprimanding them appropriately on their own. He will use his own moral compass to judge the severity of what they are doing but will not let bias allow people to act dangerously.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the employee break room, he can finally relax. He would go around the staff in there, offering them snacks or to make them a drink and asking them how their work is going. Sometimes the work can be difficult and stressful so allowing them to vent frustrations is a great part of the job. Sometimes it can even be aggravating OOC'ly so checking up on both is important, but for RP purposes it would be a good environment to look after each other and work collaboratively.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Traces his finger along the spine's of the books, looking along the ordering to find the correct book. Once he found it he would gently place his finger on the top, tilting it on the shelf before pulling it out. He would hold it on his forearm, opening it to the first page to check it is the book that was requested before closing it and handing it over to the student, along with his newly updated library card. He would then stroll back to the library desk checking every book on the shelf on the way. He would reorganise the book-ends and push all of them into line, making sure they are all organised and easy to find when he needs them next.

/me Would greet the student with a smile before taking the library card and documenting the return of the book. He would place the book to the side in his pile of books that must be returned to the shelves. "Thank you, anything else?" he said to the student, following a shake of the head he turned back to the pile beside him. he would slide the books from said pile one by one, checking each page, every corner, every word, every spine crease to make sure that they are being looked after by those who last had them. He would keep note of who doesn't look after the books to warn them they must take better care as others need to use the same resources.

/me Bored of the empty library, he would begin to tap his fingers and wait for someone to arrive. Once he saw a girl walk in he sat upright, ready to hear what she would say. He'd look at her and shoot her a quick smile before asking "How may I help you?" She would then request that I read her book that she wants publishing. Interested by the book he would tell her to come back at lunchtime. He would read the book intently, making notes on a pad next to it whilst reading. Surprised by the impressive novel he would tell her "This was great, I'll make a copy and keep it here" He would then push her a leaflet for the school writing competition which he suggests she should enter, offering her his notes that he wrote to help make her work even better.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

1673633074552.png
Full Name (First & Last only):
Silvio Russo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Silvio
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Agnostic (Ex Roman Catholic)
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree in Medicine
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Medicine
Minors:
Neurology
Diagnostic Radiology

Nationality:
Italian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Italian
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Early life:
Silvio Russo, born on the 2nd of July 1995, was raised in Florence, Italy into an affluent and large family. His family were very traditional and raised him to be a gentleman that can someday take over the restaurant empire that his father had created with his twin brother. Silvio was always quite a loud baby, constantly screaming and causing problems for his parents, needing constant attention. Despite this start, after growing up he became very distinguished and calm mannered, he was always witty and entertaining to adults. His life was largely unproblematic and he enjoyed his youth, making friends and only getting into a little trouble, as a normal kid does. As a young boy, just before his teenage years, Silvio spent most of his days with his tutor Piero, who privately educated him throughout his life. He is still in contact with him and Silvio looks up to him as a role model and although he is old now, he has had a severe impact on Silvio's development in the later years of his life.

Teenage years:
Leading up to becoming 18, Silvio established who he would be in life. He developed himself and grew quite tall for his age. His classmates thought of him as funny, smart and generally good to be around. It was around this age when his father's business went bankrupt and his parents got divorced. Despite this massive change he was always there for his younger siblings, especially his sister Claudia who he was closest to. He excelled when doing his studies, being very proud of his Diploma di Esame di Stato results, specifically in Biology, Languages and Mathematics. Once graduating, he travelled around the world with his sister Claudia, eventually landing in Karakura where he met some friends and decided to stay. He immediately settled into a penthouse due to the wealth he had accumulated but once this started running out he knew he had to get a job to try and upkeep his lifestyle in the new city which he now stayed in for the great people he had met. During this time he was somewhat of a troublemaker, getting into fights and having a terrible record in the new school. He developed a sort of egotistical mindset due to his wealth and influence in the new country however he began to calm down as he turned older, realising that he had to be an adult and to act as a role model for those younger than him.

Adult years:
Silvio's early adult years mainly consisted of studying for his medicine degree as he put his efforts into making sure he got a good job to get back to the luxurious lifestyle he had back in Italy. Although he had devoted himself to a medicine degree, He debated whether or not it was the right path for him atleast right away. He found himself seeking other employment and found his old high school looking for jobs as a librarian. Reminiscing on his time spent with Pavel and Chad as a teenager. He finds himself wishing he could see their side of the story and applies for the job. He sought a job where he could engage with people and also had to care for his sister and his friends due to his nature as an excellent authority figure to those younger than him. His transition into being older made him more mature and he no longer followed his abrasive nature that got him into conflict quite often as a youth. He was much more controlled and reserved in his age, and preferred to spend his time with those he loved. He spent a lot of his spare time at the shrine which helped make him exceptionally respectful and calm natured as he strived to be a better person. He attributes the shrine to being the source of making him into the great man many thought he was. He would visit every single day since turning 18 and grew fond of the peaceful and spiritual aroma that surrounded it. Although never particularly putting faith in any higher power, through his open minded nature being agnostic in his religious faith, he was fascinated by the shrines beliefs and learnt a lot about their depth, he hopes to get married there one day. With all of his self progress considered he applied for the job, managing to get the spot which made him ecstatic, able to work with his friends who worked there too and being able to move into a productive part of society.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is simple, I was a student and would love more than anything to provide the experience I had to the students. During my time in your school I engaged frequently with the several Librarians over my time there. I found myself drawn to the atmosphere and enjoyed the challenged it seemed to bring. I am a man who likes to test himself and grow which means I am motivated to enter a new environment which I enjoyed so much and try my best to be memorable to those I engage with, as the Librarians of my time at the school did for me, helping me become the man I am.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that my nature is not common to come by. I am perfectly suited towards dealing with challenging behaviour as I am able to retain a level head and deal with situations appropriately, in accordance to the rules I must follow. I not only meet the standard of being a sufficient worker, I go above and beyond always trying to progress and my charismatic nature and positive mindset will fit excellently with the environment you have already established. I am not shy to take on extra duties and will always try to exceed expectations of me. Other applicants may do a job well, but I assure you that if you hire me I will not only do my duties better than most, but I will become a staple of the KHS team and will quickly become one of the best workers the establishment has ever had.

────────────

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- You have a great application and I would love to see you re-applying. Unfortunately, we have really few slots.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread