mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[ZiaTheShark] BMD Application!

OOC INFORMATION:

IGN
:
Due to the new profiles Ill be using those instead but heres my acount(s)

Alt
[Grade 12]Saint R. Zahkarov
[
IGN] ZiaTheSharkie2
[
No Server Rank]
[Saint's Biography]
^ Still a W.I.P ^

Main
[Grade 12] Shāku K. Ikigai
[IGN] ZiaTheShark
[
Fundrasier]
[Shāku's Biography is being writen]

Previous bans/warns/kicks:

One warning for spam on my main

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server is daily, and I have also established a good reputation there. I can confidently state that I have never engaged in failrp, and on the rare occasion that I may have, it was most likely during my initial days as a newcomer. I have actively participated in numerous in-game events, and I have even had the opportunity to be a part of organizing some of them. Furthermore, I am highly engaged in the Gangrp aspect of SRP, demonstrating my commitment and involvement in the server.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:

Zia Likes Sharks.#0224

Yes! I do have a microphone!

Specify your country of origin and time zone:

Timezone: EST [Eastern time]

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:

One of my core motivations in applying for the black market dealer role stems from my deep-rooted fascination with the world of gangs. Throughout my gaming experience, I have consistently been involved with various gangs, finding immense enjoyment and entertainment in the camaraderie, strategizing, and thrilling adventures they offer. Being a part of a gang provides a sense of belonging and purpose, as well as an opportunity to forge strong bonds with fellow players.

Applying for the black market dealer role allows me to view the gang dynamics from a unique perspective. Rather than being directly involved in the front lines of combat, I am excited about the prospect of playing a crucial role in supporting the gang's operations. As a dealer, I can contribute to the success of my gang by providing them with essential resources and supplies, enabling them to thrive and outmaneuver rival factions. This dealer-centric approach adds an intriguing layer to the overall gang roleplay experience, as it requires a delicate balance of trust, negotiation, and discretion.

Moreover, I am particularly drawn to the immersive roleplaying opportunities that come with being a black market dealer. It offers a chance to participate in various in-game events, where I can actively engage with other players and immerse myself in captivating storylines. From organizing secretive transactions to participating in high-stakes deals, I relish the idea of navigating through complex scenarios and witnessing the consequences of my actions unfold. Playing the role of a black market dealer opens up a wealth of possibilities for compelling narratives and character development.

Additionally, like many others, I appreciate the financial aspect that comes with the black market dealer role. The profits and rewards associated with this position can be significant, allowing me to accumulate wealth and acquire rare and coveted items. This financial incentive adds an extra layer of motivation and satisfaction, as it mirrors the pursuit of success and prosperity that exists in both virtual and real-world settings.

In conclusion, my motivations for applying for the black market dealer role extend beyond the sheer enjoyment and entertainment that gangs provide. It is a goal I have long aspired to achieve, driven by my love for gang-related gameplay and the desire to experience it from a dealer's perspective. I relish the immersive roleplaying opportunities, the chance to participate in exciting events, and the financial rewards that accompany this role. By assuming the role of a black market dealer, I am eager to contribute to the success of my gang and engage in thrilling and meaningful interactions within the game world.

that helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

One of the key aspects that distinguishes me from other black market dealers is my deep interest in the lore and roleplaying (RP) aspects of the game. While the financial gains and strategic elements of the role are undoubtedly important, I find immense satisfaction in creating immersive and captivating RP experiences through deals and negotiations. I thoroughly enjoy weaving intricate storylines and engaging in meaningful interactions with gangs and organizations. By focusing on the lore and RP aspects, I bring a unique dimension to the role of a black market dealer, fostering a richer and more dynamic gaming environment for all involved.
In addition to my emphasis on the lore and RP, I also possess a range of personal qualities that make me a valuable asset to the team. Firstly, I am a fun and very chill person to interact with. I believe in maintaining a positive and friendly atmosphere, which contributes to a sense of camaraderie and enjoyment for everyone involved. My ability to create a relaxed and welcoming environment allows for better communication and collaboration among team members, enhancing our overall effectiveness and cohesion.
Moreover, I am not inclined towards toxic behavior or causing problems within the gaming community. On the contrary, I actively strive to contribute positively to the team and the community as a whole. I am known for being helpful and supportive, always willing to lend a hand or offer guidance to fellow players. I understand the importance of fostering a healthy and inclusive environment, and I actively promote a culture of respect and cooperation.
Furthermore, I am open to criticism and continuously seek opportunities for personal growth and improvement. I understand that constructive feedback is essential for individual and team development, and I actively embrace it. By remaining open to suggestions and guidance from others, I constantly refine my skills and adapt my approaches to better serve the team's goals and objectives.
Lastly, my openness to ideas and planning is another aspect that sets me apart. I believe in the power of collaboration and collective decision-making. I actively contribute to brainstorming sessions, share innovative ideas, and engage in comprehensive planning discussions. By actively participating in the team's decision-making processes, I ensure that my unique perspectives and insights are taken into account, leading to more well-rounded strategies and approaches.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
In addition to my experience in various roles within teams, I have also gained valuable skills such as communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution. As a leader of a gang, I had to ensure that the group was working together towards a common goal while also mediating any disagreements that arose. As an average member, I learned the importance of following instructions and contributing to the team effort. As a trainee, I was able to learn from others and develop my own skills under the guidance of more experienced team members. And as a higher-up, I was responsible for delegating tasks, managing team dynamics, and ensuring successful outcomes.

I have spent more than two weeks in each of these roles, giving me a wealth of experience and knowledge from different perspectives of working on a team. This experience has provided me with the ability to work well under different leadership styles and to handle a variety of team dynamics.

Overall, my experience in all areas of teams has taught me the importance of collaboration, communication, and adaptation. I believe that my varied experience and skills make me an asset to any team and I am excited to continue to enhance these skills in my future endeavors.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
Communication about rule changes
More events involving BMD and Verified and Unverified gangs

Communication is needed on all servers and if we could make announcements about rule changes it would help a lot! Considering rules are a huge part of combat related rp if we kept on top of announcing huge rule changes and maybe even small important ones then there would be a lot less confusing.

Event are a very immersive part of srp and there doesn't tend to be alot in the criminal part of it, I do see things like anarchy and Valhalla and forelli but other than that there's not a lot and if we wanted to make gang RP more enjoyable and better events would be a huge part of that!

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and
player conduct on the server?:

Yes! I'm very aware of the rules and profiles of weapons including…

- If the weapons are public
- Prices
- Block ranges
- KO hits
- Perms needed to use weapons
Ect!

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes! I acknowledge this.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I'm very familiar with this rule!

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:

I am familiar with this and will not share any OUT OF CHARACTER plans or additions.

IC INFORMATION:

Full Legal Name:

Saint Refa Zakharov

Criminal Alias:
“Shark”
Saint Got this alias because of her odd teeth!

Age & Occupation:
Currently unemployed
Age 26 (when an adult)

Gender & Marital Status:
> Female
> Single

Ethnicity & Race:
> Latina
> Japanese

Known Languages:
> Japanese

Applying for
> Spanish
> Latin
> Russian

Former Associations/Occupations:

- Anarchy x2
- Raikō [Lead]
- kakumei
- scorpio juveniles

Highest Level of Education:
Highschool diploma

Physical/Mental Ailments:

Physical

Sharpened
teeth
The female Did have very odd teeth. they seemed to be sharpened, you couldn’t tell if they had been sharpened by hand or by maybe another way..?

Heterochromia
You would look up at the female and see two different colored eyes… One would be Violet blue and the other a Golden brown.

Vitiligo
While looking at the female's hair you could notice a natural white stripe in her hair along with simple strands around her hair.

Joker Smile
Saint would have a scar going from were the sides of her mouth ended and to the top of her cheek bone. It looked as if it had been cut open and sewn back together.
[Joker DC smile as a reference]

Mental

Selective mutism

Saint has Selective mute, this means she won't talk around certain people or just when she doesn't feel like it.

Known Family Members:

Anarchy members with the last name of Zakharov. They are all adopted.
She has a Bio brother “Ryker Keiko” but he isn't played.

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Figure

Meet Saint Refa Zakharov, a remarkable individual who commanded attention with her striking appearance and captivating presence. Standing tall at precisely six feet, she possessed a mesmerizing combination of physical features that made her truly unique.

Hair
Adorning her head was a luscious mane of black glossy hair, exuding an air of elegance and sophistication. Amidst the dark strands, a distinct white stripe gracefully cascaded, a distinguishing feature that added an element of mystique to her already captivating appearance. Her hair, carefully styled and maintained, framed her face with grace and added an element of intrigue to her overall persona.

Smile
Saint Refa apart was her captivating smile, which showcased her impeccably maintained teeth. Reminiscent of a shark's teeth, they exuded a sharpness and strength that hinted at her formidable nature. Her shiny smile possessed an enigmatic quality, leaving a slight sense of mischief lingering in the air.

Eyes
Her eyes, a captivating sight, were a stunning fusion of golden brown and deep grey-blue hues. The duality of colors in her eyes seemed to reflect the depth and complexity of her character, drawing people in and leaving a lasting impression. They were windows to her soul, capable of revealing a range of emotions and thoughts.

Skin
Saint Refa's complexion was a beautiful sun-kissed tan, a testament to her Latina heritage. As the warm months approached, her skin would deepen in hue, reflecting the vibrant energy of the summer sun. This natural transformation brought forth an undeniable radiance, further enhancing her allure and bestowing a natural, healthy glow upon her features.

Aura
However, it wasn't just her physical attributes that made Saint Refa Zakharov stand out. She emitted an aura that commanded attention and respect, effortlessly drawing others towards her. Her presence was both captivating and intimidating, as if she possessed a hidden power or wisdom that few could comprehend.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Reaction
Saint possesses a remarkably serene and introspective disposition that permeates her entire being. Her quiet nature seems to be an innate aspect of her character, as she often chooses observation over action, meticulously gauging each situation before making her presence felt. This deliberate approach stems from a profound belief in the power of intention, for she understands that her actions carry weight and strives to ensure they serve a purpose.
Loyalty
While Saint's heart remains largely unburdened by hatred, it is noteworthy that when she does experience it, it resonates deeply within her. The intensity of her emotions can be both a testament to her genuine empathy and a reflection of the significance she places on her connections with others. Perhaps it is due to her discerning nature that her emotional investments are few, but those she does make are built upon a solid foundation of loyalty and devotion.
Over protective
Her inclination toward protectiveness is a defining aspect of Saint's character. She readily extends her shield to those she cares about, sometimes to the point of being perceived as overly vigilant. In her mind, however, the safety and well-being of her loved ones are paramount, and she finds solace in knowing that she has done everything in her power to safeguard them from harm.
Animals
Another facet of Saint's personality is her affection for animals, which often surpasses her affinity for human company. Animals, in their pure and untainted perceptions, are drawn to her genuine presence without being hindered by the initial intimidation that people may feel due to her striking appearance. She revels in the companionship of animals, finding solace in their unadulterated acceptance and understanding.
Overall
In summary, Saint embodies a calm and thoughtful demeanor, one that cherishes meaningful connections and prioritizes intention over impulse. Her capacity for deep emotions, fierce protectiveness, and innate bond with animals contribute to the complexity and richness of her character, making her a truly remarkable individual.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

word cound 400+

Saint's childhood unfolded in Spain, though not in the most prosperous or idyllic setting. Born into a family with ties to the underworld, she grew up in close proximity to the world of the Mafia. Her father, a low-ranking member of the organization, often found himself embroiled in trouble that affected not only him but also his loved ones. Consequently, Saint's early years were marked by an ever-present sense of danger and constant threats that permeated her surroundings.Within the confines of this tumultuous environment, the concept of family loyalty took on a distinct, albeit unsettling, form. As a means of securing protection for the younger generation, including Saint herself, her father and his companions resorted to extreme measures. It was a harrowing experience for the children as their teeth were forcibly sharpened, a grim symbol of being claimed and shielded by the Mafia.

As Saint navigated the treacherous path of her upbringing, she found herself drawn to her father's associates. These individuals, well-versed in the art of combat, took it upon themselves to impart their knowledge to the young girl. Under their guidance, Saint acquired invaluable fighting skills that would shape her future and remain an integral part of her identity.However, the turbulent power dynamics within the Mafia eventually led to a clash with a rival faction, resulting in their downfall. Saint, along with her brother and mother, found themselves thrust into a life of abject poverty and servitude. Bound by oppressive circumstances, they endured a life akin to that of slaves, struggling to make ends meet.

Driven by an indomitable spirit and an unwavering determination to forge a better future, the family ultimately made the decision to escape their dire circumstances. Embarking on a treacherous journey, they secured passage on a boat that would carry them far away from the shadows of their past. The vessel's course led them to Japan, a land of unfamiliarity and opportunity, where they eventually settled in a town that would become their new home.In the embrace of this foreign land, Saint and her family sought solace, allowing the painful memories of their past to fade gradually. They dedicated themselves to building a new life, channeling their energies toward healing and growth. While the scars of their turbulent history remained, they were determined to create a brighter future for themselves, leaving behind the shadows of their past as they embraced the present.

Thus, Saint's journey exemplifies an extraordinary resilience and the indomitable spirit that enabled her to overcome a challenging upbringing, transforming her into the resilient and determined individual she is today.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

In a dimly lit warehouse, Saint, known by their alias "Shark," stood surrounded by members of the notorious gang called "Anarchy." The air was tense as both parties eyed each other warily, aware of the risks involved in their illicit trade. The sound of whispered conversations and the occasional clinking of weapons filled the room.

Saint: (Leaning against a crate, coolly) Well, well, Anarchy. I must say, it's quite a surprise to see you all here. What can I do for you today?

Gang Member 1: (Stepping forward, a hint of hostility in their voice) We're here for the merchandise you promised, Shark. And we better not find any tricks up your sleeve.

Saint: (Smirking) Relax, Anarchy. You know me. I'm a professional. The merchandise you seek is right here, as promised. (Nods toward a large, unmarked container nearby)

Gang Member 2: (Skeptically) We'll be the judge of that. Open it up.

Saint: (Pulling out a key from their pocket) Patience, my friends. (Approaches the container, unlocking it and revealing an array of high-value goods, ranging from weapons to contraband)

Gang Member 3: (Impressed) Not bad, Shark. Looks like you've come through this time.

Saint: (Smiling) Of course, I always deliver. Now, let's talk business. You know how this works—payment first.

Gang Member 1: (Nods, signaling their agreement) Fair enough. We'll transfer the funds to your account once we've confirmed the merchandise is all in order.

As the gang members carefully inspected the goods, Saint's phone buzzed with a notification, confirming the transfer of funds. Once satisfied, the gang signaled their approval.

Gang Member 2: Payment's been sent, Shark. Check your account.

Saint: (Glancing at their phone, satisfied) Good. The funds have come through. Pleasure doing business with you, Anarchy.

Gang Member 3: (Relaxing their guard, extending a hand) Likewise, Shark. I hope this truce leads to a profitable partnership. We could use a reliable supplier like you.

Saint: (Shaking their hand, a rare smile on their face) Mutual benefit, my friend. Let's keep the peace and ensure our business thrives. We don't need unnecessary bloodshed.

With that, the tension in the room seemed to dissipate, replaced by a sense of cautious camaraderie. Anarchy and Shark, once adversaries, had now found common ground—an understanding that their interests aligned.

Gang Member 1: (Nodding) Agreed. Let's keep this arrangement discreet. We don't need any unwanted attention.

Saint: (Serious) Absolutely. Discretion is paramount. If we're to succeed, we must be smart and careful.

And so, a truce was formed, born out of the necessity for survival and prosperity in the shadows. As the meeting came to a close, the former adversaries departed, each with a newfound respect for the other. Only time would tell if their fragile alliance would stand the test of time, but for now, both sides had secured a valuable partnership
in the dangerous world of the black market.

(OOCLY) Now this Would be an event or Deal that could happen if or when i become accepted. I did say I want to be very active in the BMD role and this exemplifies that
Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:

N/A

Hope you enjoyed reading have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Do not use AI to enhance your application.

Users who are viewing this thread