mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Zikri's Art Teacher Application | akaawii (Reduced Format)

florestia

Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
What is your Minecraft username?:
akaawii (other accounts: Hoeqq(main) and hoeqrp(alt)
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Hoeqq#3837
Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do!

What is your time zone?:
AEST/AEDT A.K.A GMT+10/UTC+10
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I acknowledge and completely understand!
Describe your activity on the server:
I'd rate my activity a solid 7/10 it really just depends how much school work I have to complete that night or if I'm working. I am however, normally on around 2-3 hours a day!
Do you have any previous bans?:
None! my record is clean!
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.41105/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hoeqqs-russian-app-replacing-italian.40200/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.15939/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kens-language-application.9050/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hoeqq-col-council-application.41709/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/an-additional-language-application.42496/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-application.42505/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

-College Bachelor Student, Age 20, Swim Captain
-High School Student, Age 18
-English NQT, Age 42

Character Knowledge:
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

My character is a fairly short half Malay half American male. He'd stand at 5'2ft, having quite a fit/average build to him. Zikri had inherited mainly his father's genes (who was Malaysian) having short jet black hair, complimented by his golden brown eyes. He'd be fairly tan and would always have a set stern facial expression planted on his face. Zikri although looking very serious at times, has quite a deep and soft spoken voice with a strong Malay accent behind it. As far as personality goes, Zikri seems to lack much of, despite this he is always very welcoming and kind to anyone he comes across! His strong sarcastic and witty attitude seems to oddly attract popularity between his family, faculty and students. During break, Zikri would be found hogging the coffee machine in the faculty lounge, as well has holding conversations with his fellow co-workers, most likely to complain about some delinquents found in his class. Despite his front, Zikri actually enjoys teaching and loves chatting to his students, getting their opinion on different topics and how they are going with life. Zikri plans on retiring after his years of teaching and become a full time artist, hoping to eventually open up his very own art gallery and share his works with everyone.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I'd calmly and respectfully approach the group of students, reminding them of the college rules as well as their own role in the school and how they should be more responsible and careful with how they behave on school grounds. Due to my position in the school I'd expect them to respect my authority and listen to what I ask of them. From there I'd let them off with a warning and if things were to escalate from there I'd take any necessary action which would include further punishment or help from surrounding faculty members.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I'd first attempt to grab their attention once more by either clapping or whistling, not raising my voice or yelling at the student's as it's not necessary at this point. With the attention of more student's I'd continue on with my lesson and the student's who still refuse to listen and are making their own conversations or distracting others will receive the appropriate warnings as well as the risk of being kicked out of the class and gaining a detention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He'd normally just stick to himself, occasionally creating banter between the other teachers or faculty members now and then. Majority of the time he'd plan out his day, writing out lesson plans or marking past papers or reports, before eating his food and heading back to his required station.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He'd hum a simple tune to himself in a light and soft tone as he read over the lesson plan he had structured and made for today. Cautiously writing down the questions he had settled and prepared for the students to answer. Soon after he finished writing down the questions, he'd swiftly move his head to stare up at the clock towards him, clearing his throat and fixing himself up before standing up out of his seat, walking over to the door and opening, clearing his throat once again, moving his head to the side and would speak to check his voice to see if it was clear enough, afterwards- he'd look at the mic and speak into it so he could announce his class. After doing so, he'd stand himself at the door next the classroom entrance, giving a warm welcome towards the students with a bright smile as they entered the room.

/me He'd make sure to not interrupt the students by walking gently and quietly around the classroom, observing the students to see if any students need any help before walking back to his desk, lowering his body so he could sit himself down. Cautiously getting his glasses to make sure they don't break nor get dirty, and would then open his bag and gently pull out the test results from the last class that was hosted, settling down the paper, he'd then get his coffee and would take a small sip of his coffee before grabbing his marking pen and beginning to carefully mark each test, writing out feedback for each student so they know the details on what to do and study next time. Raising his head up from the papers occasionally, looking upon the students to ensure that they were focusing on the given task and observing them once again to make sure that they are not in need of any help.

/me He'd quickly inhale, puffing up his chest as he does so before letting out- or should I say exhaling the air that he had inhaled before. Afterwards, he pursed his lips and opened his mouth to speak towards the class, his voice in a gentle but clear tone, combining his hands cupped together, "Hello everyone! Glad to see that you're able to make it today." His gaze quickly bounced around the room, surveying each and every individual student before once again, continuing on, his mouth openening once again, "I do hope that we are all doing well on this fine day?" A quick, yet long pause was noticeable from his manner of speaking, seeming to stay silent, waiting for his students' responses before he continued in an enthusiastic tone, a smile crawling upon his face. Soon, he twisted his whole body around to turn back towards his desk, almost in a spin before pulling out his textbook along with a pen and swiftly turning class, "Are there any questions before I begin?" His eyes, once again, going back around the room to check the students' expressions and observing what his students thinks just to know what he needs to do in order to make the class fun, but not too fun- he then once again! Did it once more to check if there were any raised hands before he then turns his head back towards the board in order to further go into the lesson.

/me His lips eventually formed into a warm smile as he gently places his hand down onto the table, "Class, calm down please!" A small pause could be observed from the male as he patiently waits for the students' response. . or what can be seen as a lack of response. The male's gentle smile twitched along with his eyebrows but his sweet tone of voice remained as he repeated after a deep breath, "Class. . please quiet down." After what felt like decades, the male eventually clenched his hand into a fist and. . SLAM! There his fist goes, lunging itself onto the table in order to grab the attention of his students. In contrast to the kind, gentle voice he had, this sounded far more strict, firm and loud as he then reiterated, "PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOICE." The male's fist clenched tighter and his nails dug deeper into his palm. Now with the class filled in overwhelming silence, the male quickly perked back up with a smile and his voice restored to its sweetness like cotton, "Thank you!" He then grabbed a marker and turned back to his front and continuing on with the lesson.

Backstory
In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 1980, Zikri was born into a large wealthy family, he had 2 older sisters and 3 older brothers. Being born into a very successful family, Zikri had no worries or troubles throughout his whole childhood, with that came a very obnoxious and narcissistic personality. That was until he started Highschool, where he soon found out that people were all about academics rather than money and that Zikri could not pay his way to the top, instead he learned to value what he has and that he has to work hard to get what he wants. And with that, he became inspired to work in Education. So after High-school Zikri applied to university of Malaysia where he studied a Bachelor of education and teaching and majoring in Arts and more specifically Studio Arts, explaining how he has learned his knowledge now, and after his graduation, Zikri soon met Annalyssa and she soon became a love interest, as both of them got closer and closer, it came to the conclusion of where they both have had finally confessed their love for each other. Which eventually lead up to a marriage four years later, soon after that followed kids. Zikri and Annalyssa had two kids; Jirou and Jin.

A few years went by, these were all quite peaceful and mundane. That was until things went to chaos, after this time spent as a family, Annalyssa's true colours came out. She began taking her anger and complications out on everyone, especially their eldest son Jirou. They began fighting almost everyday and this started to strain on everyone's relationship as a family. Zikri and Annalyssa started to fight regularly, and it had reached a point where everyone had had enough, especially Zikri. Zikri had eventually ended up kicking Jirou out of their home and then splitting with Annalyssa. After this he had spent quite some years to himself, moving to America, focussing more on his art, still keeping some form of communication with both his kids, feeling a little sorry and remorseful for kicking Jirou out. Because of this Zikri decided that he was going to move back to Karakura, to get closer to his kids again. He applied to work as an Art teacher at the same school they both attended so they could all spend time closer to each other as a family.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Zikri Kamata

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Zikri

Preferred Name:
Zikri

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Buddhism