mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Zinnia14's Nursing Assistant application

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Zinnia14 (Im applying on my alt my main is Lunar_eclipse17)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Nursing Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Every single day

Do you have discord?: Yes, its luna#9136

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I come on almost everyday for 3-6 hours a day.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I am aware that I can be fired icly if I fail to do my job correctly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school nurse ensures the safety and health of a student, as they support students by providing health care. They tend to do check-ups or help out students while they’re sent by teachers down to the clinic to fix up basic wounds. They also help out the head nurse with anything they may need.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No I don't

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have experience as a college student and I have experience with passiveRP, and a little bit with gangRP. Other than that I have work experience at The Fridge and working as the schools sous-chef on my other alt.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Basically what i said in the first question about the job description. A school nurse ensures the safety and health of a student, as they support students by providing health care. They tend to do check-ups or help out students while they’re sent by teachers down to the clinic to fix up basic wounds. They also help out the head nurse with anything they may need.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would politely, yet sternly, tell the student to stop speaking such vulgar and disrespectful language to me, and if they proceed they will be seeing the principal or vice principal shortly. If they continue, I will speak with said principal or vice principal about the student's behavior.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would politely ask if my job position meets the requirements of said task requested by the principal, and if it does not fit my job, I would respectfully recommend another staff member more suited for the task. If the principal declines the recommendation, I would take on the task, asking for the correct appliances and tools to do so and do my best.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would kindly ask the other school employee to stop said actions, as they are deemed inappropriate for their role as a role model to the students. If they do not listen, and proceed to continue their own misbehaviors, I would report them to whoever their higher-up is, whether it be the college dean, high school principal, or vice principal.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Rina Haruko
Chosen Job: Nursing assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS: I want to be a role model to the students attending KHS, as well as provide them with anything they need, such as: food, utensils, advice, or assistance. I want the students attending KHS to become successful young adults, and adults further on in life. By doing my job successfully and efficiently, I will be able to achieve such things, as well as increase my skills as a role model, and Nurse. I want the students to feel safe and be well taken care of at KHS, especially if they do not feel safe or are well taken care of at home.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27 years old.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted as a Nursing assistant so that I can fulfill my duty as a role model to the young students attending KHS. I am a dedicated, determined worker. I want to successfully do my duties as a provider for students, as well as efficiently. During the job, I will be staying on task, as it has my full attention. I also want to keep the students' needs in mind, as they should be taken care of. Many at home do not have that opportunity, and I want the future generations of Karakura to become successful, healthy, and intelligent. I will be doing my part, as to keep them healthy and safe. Once more, I will be staying on task, as I am not distracted easily and I am determined to do my job.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- Your application is decent, however the role you applied for is taken.,
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread