mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Zman's KPD Application

zman

Level 2
IGN (In-Game Name): Erikfigueroa9:

Previous bans: 1 it was for bypassing because I got banned on another account while I was filling out this application, and when I got to the icly info part I tried to get on to get my icly phone number then got banned. Then I make an appeal saying I'm really sorry and didn't realize that I couldn't do that for a application so it got shortened to 5 days.

Describe your activity on the server: I play almost 24/7

Which time zone are you in? CST

Do you have Discord? Yes

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes

List your current and past applications: For KPD I have none but other then that i have applied for Chinese because that goes with my backstory.

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to try out a new form of RP and feel like it will be fun

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes

What are the Police ranks?
COMMISSIONER
CAPTAIN
LIEUTENANT
DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT
DETECTIVE CHIEF-INSPECTOR
DETECTIVE SERGEANT
DETECTIVE CONSTABLE
SERGEANT
CORPORAL
PATROL OFFICER
CADET

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I have basic knowledge of what police do oocly and a lot of knowledge icly

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police are important to SRP because if there was no KPD 1 the server would be a lot more boring and 2 there would be a lot more GangRPing and the more GangRP the more the staff will hate it. Also, with out KPD there would be a higher criminal rate due to the fact that there would be no one to stop them from happening.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes 100%

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes i do

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? He is 5'9 125lb with light brow hair and grey eyes. He is He is hard working and dedicated he will arrest anyone including his friends and he is motivated to do the wright thing at all times.

What he's like on and off the job? Off the job he is chill and calm, he doesn't drink or do anything like that, he just usually hangs in his apartment and watches TV.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future? He respects his co workers unless he gets disrespected 1st. he'd try to stay calm but will not accept getting bullied. he plans to be the top cop and to completely end all crime

BACKSTORY
Jalen James was born in Karakura, Japan. He grew up in a modern household, as an only child. His parents had done everything they could to make him happy. At the age of three, Jalen and his father had went out on a 'boys night.' As him and his father were walking home, a gang member ran up on his father, shot him, and left. The child was so shocked and confused, not wanting to leave his father behind. Luckily, he had knew his way home, and since he was three and wasn't very comfortable with walking, he had fell three times, causing him to have skinned knees. As he entered the house, his mother was very confused. After Jalen had explained it the best he could, his mother was acting as if she was in complete shock. After she had found out her spouse cheated on her, she hired a hitman to take his life. Nonetheless, she didn't want her son to see it happen. After this incident, they had moved to Tianshui, China. The biggest reason they had moved is because his mother was afraid she'd get blamed for her husbands death. At 13, Jalen's mother had explained to him what happened to his father. Jalen was quite traumatized and had learned to stay confident. At 15 years old, Jalen had lost his mother to breast cancer. Luckily, he had some friends in China that he could stay with, where he had learned Chinese. About three years later, Jalen had celebrated his 18th birthday with his friends in China. Sadly, he had came to the conclusion it's time to move to Karakura, considering they have huge educational opportunities, and huge jobs you could make quite a bit of profit out of. Here, he has gotten his educational skill raised, and he has decided he would like to become a police officer, as his father had gotten shot by a criminal. With that being said, he would not like any other child to go through this, so he has decided to help the world and stop situations like that from happening in the world.

SECTION 1:

Full Name: Jalen James

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Jalen

Preferred Name: James

IC Phone number: 280803697

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 6 years, he was doing slight training at the age of 13. He started training after he found out what happened to his father.

Working Experience: He has worked as a teacher in china then moved to japan to follow his dream to be a cop.

Academic Degree: Bachler's

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): criminology

Minor(s): forensics

Native Languages: Chinese (my char moved to china when he was 3 and moved back to japan when he was 18 so he primarily knows Chinese)

Other Languages: Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread