Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZMLVQ's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by peacheay, Jul 23, 2020.

1. peacheay

peacheay Australia Level 2

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Your In Game Name:
    ZMLVQ

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.):
    @godisdead

Server [Discord/SchoolRP]:
    SchoolRP

What were you banned for?:
    Unserious Roleplay / ERP

Why should you be unbanned?:

I would like to start off by apologising for my silly actions that occurred in this situation, the ones that leaded me to get permanently banned.

I definitely should've been more serious, I guess I thought I was being "funny", but that leaded me to get banned which was wrong of me. I really should've thought hard before I did those disgusting actions, and I apologise for what I did, and I know what I did was truly and absolutely wrong. I will make sure not to repeat the same mistake again.

Next part, was me also getting banned for ERP. I really shouldn't have done that, I'll admit what I did was really stupid of me, and I should've known what the consequences were going to be. I am also very sorry for the ERP action, I hope I can be forgiven and I will also make sure not to repeat the same mistake, likewise.

To sum it all up, I am dearly sorry for my disgusting, unacceptable behaviour. I have now learnt from this ban, to not repeat those same mistakes EVER again.
    I do hope I can get another chance and to be forgiven overall.

Ban duration?:

Permanently

Time of Occurrence:

2020-07-23

Evidence of your innocence:
    N/A

Any additional members involved:

N/A

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  2. godisdead

godisdead Sweden Level 181 Administrator

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    666godisdead
    Accepted
    After about 4 bans I hope you really have learned, or will learn after the 15 days of being banned. IF you get banned again I can't say for sure it's gonna be appealable. And there's not going to be any exceptions or overseeing of your unserious actions. This goes for everyone else that you associate with. ​