Thincc

Level 41
csulaaa
csulaaa
Omega
[OOC section]

In-Game Name: Zreyum (alt)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Sous-Chef

How often do you log onto the server?: I'm on from about 11 PM - 3 PM at the most.

Do you have discord? Yes, it is Thincc#0440

Do you have a microphone? Yep, but it is currently broken.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, I have but it was like 3 years ago now and I am older and much more mature.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I can.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As sous-chef in the high school, I believe it would be my role to help make sure the students eat a healthy lunch every day. I would spend most of my time cooking and preparing food for students and maybe even other school employees. The rest of my time at the school would be spent either on break or helping other students choose a good meal.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I don't have experience as a Sous-Chef but I have been an office secretary so it might be the same as that I also have more job experience at this roles: Private Tutor, council secretary, so I say I know the basics of what a school employee should do and all that.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been roleplaying for around 3 years when I first started roleplaying, I didn't take roleplay a seriously as I do now 3-4 years ago. I've roleplayed mainly on Minecraft. I've been playing schoolrp for around 3 years since 2015 or 2016 know, more or less, and I consider myself to be quite experienced at roleplay. I've also had a variety of roles on schoolrp and other servers. For the majority of my time on schoolrp, I've roleplayed as a student but I've had other roles such as office secretary, school janitor and private tutor.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, as stated in one of the previous questions "In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee," Sous-Chef orders specific food, he then makes it in the morning and when classes are on time and then serves it during, lunchtime.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I remember to try to stay remain perfectly calm since if I get mad at the student it won't help either of us and can further escalate the situation. Calmly speak to the student to try to get them to calm down and stop cursing at me, and warn them to immediately stop what they are doing because it's very disrespectful, and then continue with whatever I was doing. If they start doing this again, I'll remove them from the area so they don't disturb what other people may be doing or, maybe encourage other students to also do these sort of things. If they cooperate and listen to me I'll let them go under supervision, until they start cursing again or stop. If they start cursing again, I'll give them a detention. If they do not cooperate, I'll give the student detention or whatever might be fit, such as a suspension if their behaviour is bad enough.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: As requested, I'll calmly and carefully to fill the request of the school principal if it's possible. However, if the task is too dangerous and could possibly harm me or for the people around me, I'll make sure to explain to the principal why I have to deny doing the task, so the principal can hand the job over to someone else who can efficiently handle the job, or maybe even see that it's too hazardous to be done by anyone and fix it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If they are doing something very dangerous, such as a task that was requested by a vice-principal or principal, I'll make sure to make sure they handle whatever they're doing safely, or if they're doing something that could harm them or other people I'll tell them to stop.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Ava Celestial Mawji
Chosen Job: Sous-Chef

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation to join KHS is that I love working with students and others. I've watched the school develop over the years and I want to be a part of it, so I can help it become the best it can be, and even influence the lives of the students and other employees. I also know people who work at the school and I wish to be able to have a job like them.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I know what it takes as I have experience in this role, and I'm dedicated and have the skill to properly communicate with people around me, which is very important to be working in a community with others. I am calm, and as cliche, as it sounds, I believe I am 100% worthy of this role because I am very patient with people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread