Zrmos [ALT]

Previous bans:
Zrmos
None

Seskii
Spam Ban - Lasted 10 minutes
None other that I can recall.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am a bit active. I try to get on SRP whenever I have a chance.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST - Eastern Standard time

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Maxxy#9557

Do you have a microphone?:
I do not for PC, so while in VC I use my phone. I intend on getting a microphone for my PC as soon as I get the money too.

List your current and past applications:

Zrmos
JSL Application 1 | https://schoolrp.net/threads/srp-alt-language-application-jsl.42401/#post-132690 | Accepted
French Application 1 | https://schoolrp.net/threads/srp-alt-language-application-french.42403/ | Denied

Seskii
JSL Application 1 |https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-3.34728/ | Denied
JSL Application 2 |https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-2-3.37215/ | Accepted
French Application 1 | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-3.34730/ | Denied
French Application 2 |https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-2-3.34734/ | Accepted
College Application | Link no longer exists | Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I have been detailing RP for a while now. I try to detail almost every action I put out on the SRP roleplaying world. Romance, Gang actions such as Major perm related actions. Wound cleaning, and care taking. Some random things such as hugging trees, and kissing windows. Understanding that DetailRP would need a bit of experience if you were to push on to higher levels, that need to be very detailed. Especially working with a group such as the EMS.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

What helps with my motivation for applying in the med field of SRP is that I have always wanted a chance to see what it would be like helping people with problems more than just a silly mistake. Every situation you can be put in is way different then the other. For example, you could be making a silly mistake as to possibly hitting your head while walking through a dwarf sized doorway. Maybe even the silly mistake of stepping on a small piece of glass. Taking this opportunity would allow me to expand my Roleplaying limits further then they already are. Getting the chance of having life threatening situations, or having someone else's life on your hands to survive. Not only is it expanding the path of Role Playing situations, but also expanding knowledge and trust with others. I feel as though a chance of working in the med field of SRP is just what I am looking for to see if I could possibly make my way to higher, more knowledgeable extents.

I feel as though I would benefit the team with the way I work as a person. If I make a mistake, I usually don't leave it alone. I take what is given to me and try to find another way to go around the bump in the road. If I can't do that, I ask for help around me and apply what I am given to help better my actions for future reference. Knowing how others think of me, I get the comment of being supportive, understanding, and someone who doesn't give up without putting up a fair fight. If someone is struggling, I prefer being the person to help them fight through what is going on other than letting them fall behind.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for a Doctor!

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A doctor is one who has studied in the medicine field. They have a lot of experience with the more basic problems, such as blood draws, and broken bones. Even something like a common cold. Doctors move around a lot of patient diagnosis’s.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Lead
  • Runs the EMS service area. They also help train the people who need help. They claim responsibility for a failed event, or error.
Doctor
  • A doctor is one who prescribes prescriptions, and helps restore the health of the human by the medicine study. They do check ups on the human body, and make sure everything is running in orderly fashion in the body.
Surgeon
  • A surgeon is one who takes one's life into their hands. Having the responsibility to cut into one’s body to put things back in place. They are also the ones who let others know what the best path for their problem would be.
Psychiatrist
  • A psychiatrist is one who study’s mental health related health problems. They help people with addictions, Mental health disorders, behavioral problems, etc. They comfort, and listen to their patients.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

I believe they are these. Please correct me if I am wrong. If I am wrong, I’d love to learn more!
Code Black - There is a bomb threat in the hospital.
Code Blue - A patient is experiencing cardiac arrest.
Code Brown - Severe weather is near the building, take caution.
Code White - Evacuation call.
Code Red - There is a fire or smoke has been seen inside the building.
Code Green - Emergency Evacuation.
Code Silver - Active Shooter.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do indeed, and I am ready to put that commitment forward.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online I should attend. If I refuse to attend I take full responsibility and know I will have a punishment for my actions.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I do acknowledge that nothing should be taken OOCly while dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

She’d be a 5’4'' female, with long ginger hair. Her eyes, blue like the ocean waters. She’d have some curvy features, and a large scar across her left upper thigh. It started from her outer upper thigh, to her inner thigh. You could see where she had stitches. A large tattoo covering over it. Her skin would be soft, and she’d have a voice like tamaki kotatsu. Her attitude would be Sweet, caring and sometimes Stern, and point crossing. When she smiled you could see her skin brighten a little red on her cheeks. She had a small beauty mark under her lips. Her ears pierced on both sides in 4 different places. A standard lobe piercing, and an upper lobe piercing holding a small tiny sterling silver opal earring. She had a small Daith piercing, placed with a sterling silver ring. A black stick, in her industrial pierced area, tied it all together. She had a small hoop piercing on her belly button, it fit the way her body looked. She sometimes wears a pair of glasses on her face, they bring out her eyes more than usual.

What are they like on and off the job?
On job, Sayori is very focused, and committed to doing the right thing. She is prepared for what may come her way, and she is ready to take it on. During her time with patients, she would focus on what needed to be done, and what was up with the current patient. Her time without patients would be spent getting to know her environment, and living a life like a semi~normal person. She can be very chatty and very focused on her previous lessons.
. Planning things with her co-workers, along with getting to know them.
Off job, she can be a very independent, sweet woman, a total different person from Work. She drinks a small amount of alcohol, and usually stays home unless she is out to hang out with other team members/friends off work.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Sayori’s outlook on her co-workers is as if they were her family members. She treats them kindly, and hopes that she can help them get into their future hopes and dreams. While also pursuing some of hers.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
In the past she suffered from Depression, and Agoraphobia.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Born Sayori Ellis Yorisou, she was given birth to in Edinburgh Scotland to parents Marnie and Stuart Yorisou, an upper class Episcopalian family. She was privileged growing up, going to a private school and graduating top of her class, making it easy for her to get into the top choice of college, which was in Japan. A year into her 4 year term, she got a call from her father back in Scotland, announcing her mother’s pregnancy. 9 months later, sadly, her mother did not survive, and tragically passed after her younger sisters birth. She had visited her home country to attend her mother’s funeral before going back to Japan to finish college. Developing depression after the fact, finishing college was more difficult then intended. Though, she graduated in 2010, majoring Psychology and Biochemistry, while minoring Dermatology, Physiology, and Nursing, to a Medical degree. She had a few minor jobs after graduating to sustain herself, which were working at local pharmacies, and sometimes working part time at grocery stores.

[I am not the best at writing backstories]

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Sayori Ellis Yorisou

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Yori, Say, Miss Yori

Characters Preferred Name:
Yori

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Episcopalian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Scottish

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

11 Years of residency.

Working Experience(s):
N/A

Academic Degree:
Medical

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Physcology, Biochemistry

Minor(s):
Dermatology, Physiology, Nursing

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
JSL

Definitions:
Agoraphobia - An anxiety disorder characterized by a specific fear of particular places and situations that the person feels anxious or panics, such as open spaces, crowded places and places from which escape seems difficult.

Thanks for reading, I hope you take my application into consideration,
Maxxy

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
denied.

- After reviewing this application, the hospital higher-up team has decided to deny this application.
- You may re-apply when the applications are being reviewed again.

Users who are viewing this thread