mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

zxxoo's council application (H.S)

zxxo

Level 108
Generalized Information

What is your current in game username that you're applying for?: Despite me being authorized actively on my main effectual account, I will be assisting this position on my alternative, zxxoo.
Do you have any pervious and or current warns/kicks/bans which we should take account of?: For your consciousness, I am developed and admissioned with a completely sophisticated personality which allows me to discriminate and avoid any and all conflict which will result me to such verbal and or physical actions.

What is your timezone in within GMT wise?: My authentic timezone is EST, (East Standard Time) however in GMT it'd be accounted as "GMT-5". If you wish to be acquainted with my state, it's Florida-

Have you commissioned yourself a Discord account, if so, what is the username / code?: Of course I have, configuring an authorized account for Discord was a must for me once I had joined this server; my discord is " zero.#4720 " with the period behind 'zero'. My condential code with not exchange whatsoever anytime, if it does, I will inform the leads of who I am appointed / assosciated with.

Inform us of any previous applications you've performed yourself to:
College Student (1st) - Accepted
College Student (2nd) - Accepted
College Student (3rd) - Accepted
College Professor - Accepted
School Inspector - Accepted
Police Officer - Accepted
Black Market Dealer - Accepted
Hospital Staff (1st) - Accepted
Office Assistance - Accepted
Office Manager - Accepted
Staff Application (1st) - Accepted
Staff Application (2nd) -
Inactivity Denial
Staff Application (3rd) - Accepted
Several language / Character Authorization applications, [I feel as if these are unecessary to put, although all of mine have been accepted.]

Describe your activity on the server alongside the forums entirely?: I've consolidated myself to SchoolRP, known as Roleplay Hub, for five years as a whole; I must say that I have a combined bond with this server that clearly configured my decisions on quitting twice. Despite me leaving for a few months, I've developed my contained choice to stay on the server for several more months, even years. I'll round up my hours on the server which would be around seven to ten hours on weekends, and four to six hours on a school afternoon. . the forums, I am completely active on them, it's somewhat embarassing as I'm addicted in checking on the pages consistently.

Trivia Questions

What exactly is the role 'student council'?: The main directed justification for the role, 'student council', is to accord and permit the academic guests / students an oppourtunity to prosper and or flourish pure development towards leadership by catergorizing and assembling out school activities and service / ministrations projects. Council is a curricular for not only those listed procedures above, though also an addition to planning / organizing events that furnishes to school spirites and community welfare.. the council is an entire representation of the student reputation / embodiment.

Who or what brought you up to applying for the student council? (e.g, a friend, colleague, etc.): I don't specifically appoint anyone to my decisions as it's maintained with my honest choice and motive, however, slatt specifically in an exception had advised me to conjoin our specifications to expand an admirable and commendable praise to the role. Not only him and I discussing privately on our plans and making an entire document of our commissions, though also I am indivually engrossed with this role, always have been- I remember asking Mel about it seven months back, however, never exactly connected towards it.. today that changes.

How would you describe your work ethic?: As you can see, I am rather implicated to several roles amongst the server, beholding the preferential guidance of my motives and leagued deligence.. I commit to several business relations that permit me to prove enthusiasm and brilliance within my experience as a player on the server. I have the understanding and professionalism to uphold majority of these roles, at times I may encounter a slip of maturity during roleplay circumstances, however who doesn't? I may meow during my roleplays.. so what? Anywho, on a more serious note, an occurrence which opens up to my particular skill and expertise maturity goes immediately towards my thought of chance.

What interests you the most about the student council on our server?: Nothing in my eyes is propulsive with this role, thankfully; usually I might have a doubt on something I'd like to do within the position I am appointing myself with, however this operative role seems to clasp my attentiveness quite nicely.. I admire the affirmative and confidence with the council members characters and their overal perspective as a player in general. They have certainty, assuredness and apprehension to exactly what they're doing- these people fit into a load of advancement to my acknowledgement.. I'd love to work with these people, alongside with myself on the documentaries and communities socialization.

Do you have past experience in rolepaying, if so, summaraize your experience?: As you've attended above, you should take consciousness to my accpetance and denials. I've been resolved into plenty of notices within roleplay to have a strong, indivdualized grasp with the terminologies and rules which authorize each segment / position of Roleplay.. I'll list the 'segments' that I have advised myself with over the years of my attendance.
-CombatRP, of course I am in-sanction of this segment, I have been for several of years which is why I post materialized feedback that most won't. This also involves with CopRP and MedicRP, I am well aware of both of these positions.
-CitizenRP, again, of course I've experienced this, everyone on the server is immediately a citizen including the ones who have imported from out of Japan's region.
-BusinessRP, entirely addredited of; these past two years I've not only experienced most of my accepted roles, but several legitimatized industires, like Myriad-

Informational Council Scenarios

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea, what do you do?: Moderately approach the horrenous reccomendation and attempt to proposition it with a new motive and or suggeston. This has to be done respectfully with consideration and an esteem of appreciation. However, I do not have a choice whether or not my conmmission is accepted or the alternative members is accepted, is appointed by the council's lead / coordinator.

You submit an idea, everyone hates it; how do you deal with the situation?: Again, approach this scenario comparatively and adequately with benevolence; this can easily be done by giving my attentiveness towards the members supposedly 'hating' the reccomendation by leniance and constructive feedback which adds on to an affected appoint.

There is a split decision on an idea, the councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted, as time goes on, the debate turns into an argument; how do you handle the situation?: Simplistic; there shouldn't me any argumentative members upon our council, that represents pure immaturity and adolescent behavior which is dysfunctional and highly prohibited.. however, I will simply congress in a balanced and fashionable concurrence for both to assent of. Not only that, but manufacture this establishment into a more formally polite / etiquettely placed manner.

A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds, what would you do?: Approach the situation in a fabricated manner, not causing any negative conflict.. whilst speaking through with the dysfunctional member, I will simply contrive the situation into an execution; if this is a common occurance of immaturity / abnormal stance with their position, they will be demoted.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you configure this?: Moderate my tone of action and gerously attempt to recompose the predients decision and or commission.. with my moderation, I will be adapting an accommodating and sympathetic consideration to the choices she/he will confront and or appoint.

There's a staggering amount of tension/drama between two concilors, it's beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you attempt to help?: As I attend to the dysconfiguration, my attempt is to termiate and discontinue any sort of tense apprehension with slowly resolved enlightenment and guidance.. if they continue to be immature and argumentative, I'll verbally warn them, though the disruption may not stop in a less-corruped manner.. so I'd have to appoint to the principle.

In-Character Perspective Questions

Characters Forname / Name : Matsuyama Otosaka, related to Hiroyuki Otosaka.

Characters Gender : He is a male.

Characters Phone Number : Unathorized to publicity, you may adjust this in character.

Brief summary of how they act / your character's personality: Matsuyama Otosaka is similar to his unidentical twin brother, Hiroyuki Otosaka in relations to personalization appearances / hobbies- Matsuyama is characterzed as hardworking, talanted and a natural genuius; highly perceptive and good with problem solving, Matsuyama was highly skilled with planning and mapping out scenarios. Furthermore, Matsuyama was very popular amongst peers and adored by his family members, same goes with his twin brother. His high intelligence and constant praise from adults laid the foundation for an intense version of professionalism within business. Both Matsuyama and Hiroyuki are commissioned within the Myriad Industry together as efficient teenagers with the mindset of pure, strong justification. Due to Matsuyama's age, others presumptions can be judged due to his teenage-like appearance and demeanor.. He has an obsession with solving complexed problems and views a business and or investigation whilst twisting a pen from left to right. He is highly observational and proficient especially when it comes to multitasking- Matsuyama can monitor multiple computer screens at once, appearing to be ambidextrous. This can help whilst organizing and moderating his hacking-like hobbies, alongside his grasp to prove justice to those who have been corrupted.

Character appearance / attire : Due to me and Slatt not having our skins authorized yet, we decided to position you guys with a gif of our characters-! His is in a PNG, although mine is too long so simply click on this link if you're interested in seeing my character.

- Matsuyama is a clean-shaven young man with dark, lavender gray eyes. Matsuyama's sharped, gray hair in-kept with his persona is worn casually unkept, falling over his eyes; in more formal or somber situations, however, he is known to wear it neatly slicked back. Matsuyama has an inclination for classy / professionalized school attire once within the academy. He is rarely seen out of uniform during these scenarios, but when he is dressed in civilian clothes, he appears rather partial to the three-piece suit and black tie; frequently coupled with classic scarves, polished dress shoes and the aforementioned overcoat with gloves. It may be interesting to note that Matsuyama tends toward dark or neutral colors in his dress, such as dark blue, brown and black tempered with minimal white.
-
[
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/19069998411163601/ ]
-
(IMAGE)
upload_2020-8-19_22-52-41.png
___

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: My advanced acknowledgement within realistic manners; I used to be a vice-council for my school back in.. not entirely sure, though middle-school; seventh and or eitghth, I can't be bothered to remember.. Anyways, my confidence and optimism for this role has expanded from my last scheduled progression.. I am in-fact competent and cultivated with each and every role I apply for. Due to me being staff, I was scheduled to have conflict, to make ideas and to express feeling to those wanting in on the staff team and or community team- I'm exceptionally nonmnual and executive, straightforward, creative, unconfentional.. uh, oh yeah- my allgeation and problamation towards the professionalization of my literature form is complimented and has caused people to take a shint to.. Lets say they fancy it.

Why do you want this position?: As I've disclosed and advanced above this message, I personally believe that my endorsement and advertised qualities shall commend this position appropriately without any mistakes. I have an enumerated on-going about how I can simply admission this role into a simplistic yet distinguishing manner.

What interests you more about the student council?: I presume I've already took this question into consciousness earlier in my applicant; however, I will repeat. The members I've witnessed within this academy / position specifically are commendable, I admire each and every single one of their commissions; they're magnificent. I've overlooked the teams manner of roleplay which allowed me to develop my own, so I thank you.. in meaning of that confession, it registrates that each member that I've experienced has an honorable and notable competence that I've took hold of myself over this past year. Most importantly, configuring and establishing a more contrived academy.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun envireonment?: I believe Slatt had announced this on his application; documentaries, importations, event submissions, suggestions, positions, structuring, presenting; etc- Within these documentaries I've commissioned, I will pronounce them to members or towards the lead first and walk over each constructive advisement.
Thank you for reading, I appreciate your appoint on my application no matter if it's acceptance or denial. I had placed this application in this format to reduce the assumptions of it being "expanded" purposely.
-
( ACCEPTED )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread