players online

zxxo's doctor application

zxxo

Level 108
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

What is your Minecraft Username?:
The account I am applying for is zxxo.

How old are you?:

I am currently 14 years old right now, turning 15 in May.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:

I haven't occurred to any bad behavior in around 10 months.

What country are you from?:

I am from United States.

Do you have Discord?:

I do have discord and I am active on it almost every hour of my day. It's zero#4720

How long have you played the server for?:

I have been playing SRP for four years, almost five.

List your current and past applications:

Office Manager | ACCEPTED
Police Officer | ACCEPTED
College Professor | ACCEPTED
School Inspector | [Samra allowed me]
Staff Application | ACCEPTED
French, Korean, Spanish lang' | ACCEPTED
Black Market Dealer | ACCEPTED
What is your motivation for applying?:
I have multiple reasons to why I am motivated; one being that I enjoy attempting at new Roleplay roles and scenarios for the experience of it, as long as I am somewhat familiar with how the system runs and how the team cooperates. Secondly, the experience in medical procedures I have come across of throughout my years of Roleplaying on this server are quite major and I was the one ending up correctly managing them. I've been complimented by players and Doctors themselves for my medical skill in action, which is why I am here attempting to get the Doctor role itself.

What do you know about medical practice?:

As I mentioned in the question above this one, I am experienced with multiple medical procedures and scenarios which include me doing practices in becoming a medic for organizations, etc; What I know of for medical practice is multiple check-ups, being aware of what tools you may use or what tools you may not. Testing certain sicknesses with a 'Virus Check'; along with some other medical practices which would be brought upon in medical school, perhaps opening heart procedures, tissue removal, wound care and much more which applies to each listed procedure. I am aware that it is very important to take medical scenarios in a serious manner, to represent your team as mature and of course your skill as perfect.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

-Code Red means fire, if there's a fire in the building or close to the building, code red would be said upon of.

-Code Blue means a medical emergency is occurring in the hospital or there's one coming upon the hospital so doctors can be aware of it.

-Code Black, means there is a possible bomb threat, whether it's a joke or not, it's taken seriously.

-Code Pink means if there's an infant or child abduction.

-Code Orange there's a hazardous material or spill incident.

-Code Silver means there's an active shooter on grounds or close to grounds.

-Code Violet means there's a violent or combative individual on grounds or entering grounds.

-Code Yellow means disaster, perhaps something had broken which is in the grounds or close to the grounds which might be effective to our colleges or patients.

-Code Brown means severe weather; either a really heavy, unsafe amount of winds from a hurricane, tornado, snow storm or just a casual tropical storm.

-Code White means evacuation- if for whatever needs patients and doctors need to evacuate, this code will be pronounced.

-Code Green means emergency activation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am aware of this rule completely and I respect it.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I am fully aware of the age limit as well, I am currently 26 in character.

In-Character (IC) Section

-CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE-

How is your character during and off the job?
While my character Senndokou is working, he tends to show a little more emotion upon his face to earn up the reputation of actually having a heart, unlike him off the job he shows little to no emotion. When Senndokou is working, he is rather more strict than he isn't, it keeps him not distracted maintaining a strict and straightforward attitude whilst working so he gets his job done in a safer and quicker manner. Unlike working, he isn't as strict not working, however! He is quite straightforward during work and not during work; that's just apart of his personality which gives him an advantage during any sort of important role.

What do they look like?

Senndokou is a male which obtains a formal attire throughout work or not, he tends to keep his hair soft and gray however in a messy look. His eyes are a soft, dull gray which compliments his pale skin and his matching hair. There's a slight scar upon the right side of his neck and the left side of his jawline due to him getting accidentally involved in a crime scene by witnessing. However, those are they only scars on his body. Senndokou is 6'2; rather skinny but still the fit and active male.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

He currently doesn't, in the pass he suffered from memory loss due to an accidental witness of a crime scene, which took place around the Herrington Estates around 3 years ago. Although, he is perfectly stable now suffering from nothing mental or physical.

What makes your character unique?

Senndokou is rather unique in my eyes due to his natural personality and attitude towards things; along with his skills throughout different tasks. If anything comes upon him that he hasn't attempted throughout his 26 years of living, he will be active about it and try it; he seems to like to try different things to understand the skill of it and of course to grasp upon the experience. Senndoku is a creative, straightforward, optimistic and proactive with everything he really does.. Not many like to shift themselves into new roles once every 3 months.

Senndokou Herrington was born in Seoul, Korea for around 10 years of his life before his family decided to move to Incheon, Korea for a better opportunities in working and for a better education for Senndokou. Senndokou went to two different schools throughout middle-school, during the natural school year he went to Incheon Global Campus. After the natural school year, Senndokou went into active legal governmental assassination school to be skilled with combat for his later future jobs.. He dreamed of becoming a legal hitman for the government to help hunt down the criminals throughout his cities. He took pride into both of his schools till graduation, graduating with perfect test scores and complete GPI's. After finishing both middle-school and high-school, he decided to go into two different colleges, one being from the start of his natural school year. Learning psychology, marketing and law enforcement. After the natural school year of college, during summer her decided to go back into a more 'interesting' college; it was for all beginners who wanted to become something which would be in the government profession; he chose to be two things in his first four years. An officer and Doctor; he wasn't quite finish with his schooling in the medical side throughout those four years, however he finished being an trained officer in college, moving on to applying to actually be one. He was accepted into a force, which was KPD, short for "Karakura Public Defender". He wasn't moved into Karakura, Japan just yet, he applied online. Senndokou was already known of the Japanese language as his language was somewhat similar already. After a few months of planning and saving a bit more, he was capable of moving to Karakura, focusing on KPD for a year or two before going back into college when he was around 24, after doing so he finished the remanding two years of medical practice in college, earning his medical degree. Senndokou finally reached his goal in education; upholding three perfect majors and degrees. Psychology, Marketing, Law Enforcement and the two he is currently in right now, Police Academic and Medical Degree.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Senndokou Herrington
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Herrington
Given Name(s):
Senndokou Herrington
Preferred Name:
Senndokou, whilst working; Mr. Herrington
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Currently single.
Nationality:
Korean//Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.​

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience:
Senndokou is a trained professional in the police force and academical wise; he was once a Psychology Professor and was in store management multiple times.
Academic Degree:
Masters Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology, Marketing, Law Enforcement; along with Police Academic and Medical.
Minor(s):
Asian Studies
Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:
He knows how to speak Korean and Chinese.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread