mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Little Message...

Classy_Miracle

Level 16
Alright, my people! How are your lovely days so far? Ok since I have nothing better to do, Imma say something real quick...

For people who are making applications for teacher, school employee, etc., they have to fill in the format as what it says. Sometimes, they just have to make some certain mistakes, like filling in short answers for each question, spelling mistakes (no offense guys), and most importantly, somebody tagging along an admin or owner, saying "Can I have the rank?"

Let me tell you this, "If you do any if the following that is related to the list above, you're gonna get instantly DENIED"

So, if you want your application to get accepted, make sure you read the directions on how to do it or else you'll get confused. Thank you and have a good day!

Mister Zero

Level 19
Sorry to rain on your parade, but noone (that should be reading this.) is going to read this, there's things called formats and rules for applying but people don't read those in the first place.

Classy_Miracle

Level 16
Sorry to rain on your parade, but noone (that should be reading this.) is going to read this, there's things called formats and rules for applying but people don't read those in the first place.
*cough* Look, I'm not trying to be rude here, but I'm just making a point. Because I'm just getting tired of it. First, if what you're saying is kind of a bit mean, then I don't want to hear it. Second, I just wanna let it out for myself, making it an opinion if people are gonna apply for something next time. And finally, I don't care if someone reads it or not. If they don't want to hear it, then it's fine for them, whether they agree or not. So they should not be reading it all the time. Please understand and thank you.

JustMeNick

Level 19
That why people learn from there mistakes, the first application isn't always the best but it's simple to get any of the ranks IC/OOC

Infold

Level 152
Well 24 people have already read it... Well not the full thing but they've managed to have a glance at it. Good job with the thread.

Last edited:

Mqrtem

Level 12
The admins do mention this subject, but I think it needs to be more clear about the requirements of applying for these things, Nice job.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread