mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Adding the Dancing animation for Bird Whitelist

AshleeVajj

Level 2
What's your Minecraft Username?: EmotionalAsh
What's the title of your suggestion?: Adding the Dancing animation for Bird Whitelist

What's your suggestion?:
I want to add the dancing animation that the game has for the parrots to schoolrp's bird whitelist! You know- the one that parrots dance to when music plays? The command could be like /animal dance

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Adding more characteristics to the birds.. and more cute animalrp-ing!

DarkEclipic

Level 166
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1 if its possible, sure since its something that base mc had for parrots

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Dancing is just an NBT tag for the parrot, so it shouldn't be much harder than adding any other animal modification (such as variant, baby, and sitting). Don't see a reason not to.

Edit:
Looking back on this, I was wrong- There is no NBT for dancing. I couldn't say for certain whether this is true, but according to a random internet user from years ago, parrot dancing is handled by the user client, and not the server. You'd probably need to send some silly packets to the client to convince it to play the parrot dancing animation on command.

Last edited:

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Dancing is just an NBT tag for the parrot, so it shouldn't be much harder than adding any other animal modification (such as variant, baby, and sitting). Don't see a reason not to.
Looking back on this, I was wrong- There is no NBT for dancing. I couldn't say for certain whether this is true, but according to a random internet user from years ago, parrot dancing is handled by the user client, and not the server. You'd probably need to send some silly packets to the client to convince it to play the parrot dancing animation on command.

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This isn't possible​

Users who are viewing this thread