mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Alvin Lockhart | Biography

Alvin Lockhart Biography

⚗Full Name⚗: Alvin Lockhart
(Aka Alvee, Science guy, and Mr. Lockhart)

⚗Age⚗:

⚗Height⚗:
5'7

⚗Eye Color⚗:
Crimson Red

⚗Hair Color⚗:
Snow White

⚗Birthplace⚗:
Chengdu, China

⚗Nationality⚗:
American

⚗Race⚗:
Albino
Afro-Asian

⚗Sexuality⚗:
Asexual

⚗Religion⚗:
Agnostic

Appearance

⚗Description⚗:

Alvin Lockhart is a 5'7 male, He has olive skin, red eyes and snow-white hair. His go to attire is his custom-made lab coat from his father, Dress pants, a blue button up shirt and black sneakers to complete the outfit.

Alvin Profile.png

(Art is drawn by me. I hold every right to the character and my art.}​

Voice⚗:

VA- Khoi Dao

Personality

Alvin is very calm, soft spoken, and very direct. He speaks as if he is an android reading off its program for every response. Though he seems cold, Alvin is actually friendly. Though he shows it in his own way, if he can stay within any distance near you, He most likely is comfortable with you. But with people he does not like, He'll gladly keep away and make it known of his discomfort.

⚗Hobbies⚗:

Drawing
Studying
Reading
Painting

⚗Talents⚗:

Scientific Research
Science Experimenting
Drawing
Cooking

⚗Pro's⚗:

Is willing to listen

Freely will give advice, even if he himself won't exactly know what to say.
Will try to understand someone before they understand him.

⚗Con's⚗:

Alvin can become very distant.
Due to his lack of socialization, He won't ever speak his mind and just leave.
Suffers from emotional numbness.

Relationships

Zeke Lockhart, Age: 40, He/Him, Alive
"You've spent years molding me into spitting image of you... And... I despise you for it."
Biological Father.
Abuser.

⚗Cereza Lockhart, Age: 35, She/Her, Alive⚗

"Where did you go...?"
Biological Mother.
Deserter.

⚗Ava Hanasaki, Age:19, She/Her⚗
"What could be more painful, then to hurt one who only wished for the best."
Closest Friend
Former Roommate
Classmate

⚗Isoroku Okinowa, Age: 20, He/Him⚗

"Looking at you. I don't know whether I am saddened... or spiteful."
Closest Friend
Former Roommate

⚗Zimo Chan, Age: 19, He/She/They⚗

"It is truly shocking... How we are more alike than I had thought."
Friend
Classmate

⚗Mazikeen Smith, Age: 19, Her/She⚗

"Your complexity with socializing, and experiences have made us closer. You truly have grown..."
Friend
Classmate

⚗Samuel Mire, Age: 20, He/Him⚗

"I... Truly don't know what to say but sorry..."
...Friend?
Classmate

⚗Ein Kaedehara, Age:18, He/Him⚗
"You... are a strange person. And please stop rhyming."
Acquaintances.

Backstory

Alvin was born in Chengdu China by a famous scientist named Zeke Lockhart who had come to China for a business trip and a collaboration with another famous scientist. During Zeke time of living in China he had met a woman named Cereza who was an Afro-Asian fashion designer, they grew toward each other and eventually had fell in love. Zeke and Cereza had gotten married and had a newborn son, Alvin Lockhart. But this was solely the downfall of this relationship and family Zeke had conducted.

Newborn:
Zeke had grown to be so obsessed with success, and with having a son... Zeke needed to mold his child into twice the success compared to his parents. Both he and Cereza bickered constantly throughout the days, months and years of what Alvin should become for his career. Cereza wished for their child to follow his own path and ambitions, But Zeke of course disagreed. He came to the conclusion that to truly make a perfect child, The child needs to be morphed and molded during his softest stage of developing to soak perfection into his mind. As Alvin had only just grown to be about 5-6 years old Zeke had already begun his work, Teaching Alvin all sorts of science, technology and mathematics. 24/7 He had home schooling with Zeke being his own personal teacher, each session becoming more and more harsh for a child.

Pre-Teen:

Young Alvin.png
Alvin had become 11 years old, and he had already become smarter than the average pre-teen through years of harsh training and studying, though... the sessions had grown such tensity that even a small sign of failure or a mistake from Alvin's work would be objected to punishment. He'd be thrown into a closet full of darkness for days, He'd be forced to study all day and night with no rest until he successfully corrects his mistakes. and at times... Zeke would become infuriated enough to aim physical attacks at Alvin, Strikes to the arm, torso, back and sometimes across the face.
His emotions were locked, and his mind was silent, He had been broken and put together piece by piece emotionally and physically, Cereza despite hating the way Zeke has gone through treating their child, she had done nothing but watch. Until she had given up, Cereza convinced herself she was too weak and had already lost her son, she packed her bags and left China completely leaving her family and resuming her fashion career with the heavy burden of never being able to stop Zeke on her shoulders forever.

Teens:
Zeke had gotten word of his secretary that he had been set up for another business trip with another famous scientist in another state. He had made Alvin pack his bags and sent him to a personal known school he had attended, Karakura. Telling Alvin, he is only allowed to come back to him if he has successfully made a name for himself in Karakura, Leaving the teenager in Japan. With no idea of what he could do or what he can do, the broken boy is only left with not even his thoughts. But the objective he had been given. but is it really what he wishes to do?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread