AMA (ASK ME ANYTHING) [33 QUESTION LIMIT] [1 QUESTION PER PERSON]

Ecocide

Level 62
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
INSPIRED BY THE ERIKFINSTER HIMSELF!!

Hello Ecocide here
I may not be the oldest age player on the server like Erik BUT I AM one of the long time SRP players.

Most of you know me as just Eco or know me from being KPD's captain for almost five years straight, I've probably even arrested some of you at some point. I wanted to open up the option to ask me any questions :D I've been on SRP since 2015-2016 so I like to think I have quite the knowledge of the lovely roleplay server.

1715635162039.png

Ecocide

Level 62
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Would you mind sharing a few of your most nostalgic screenshots with us?
HAPPILY!
1715636310788.png

Release of the female football team<3
1715636345748.png

Old football captain days <3
1715636401111.png

Clone wars on SRP
1715636443615.png

Old frat and sorority AND rivalry >:D (i know team members are jealous they'll never get this :eye_roll:)
1715636483943.png

Active football team (i always have all my members or most of them showing up to my practices)
1715636556404.png

Gangrp on school grounds (scary times)
1715636593452.png

Construction of the new frat and sorority
1715636659787.png

Barbie Wrld <3
1715636694245.png

Aania with a gun (she kept taking it from my inventory to shoot me)
1715636840994.png

1/33 QUESTIONS

Ecocide

Level 62
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Where is Daily Saiky half the time? Did bro get flown to the farms...
Daiki's on vacation because I got character plans :D (idk when these plans will get done..) but he comes out for saiky events and such or when someone needs me. But dude is not on the farm he's too cool for that.

2/33 QUESTIONS

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
What happened to your first SRP character? :3

Ecocide

Level 62
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
What happened to your first SRP character? :3
My first character on SRP was "Silver" no last name because last names weren't a thing, later he evolved and became "Silver Veriña" adopted into a friends family!
I had silver since 2015-2017 maybe? I took him from the first SRP map that had the dorms to the first ever japan map. He never died or anything surprisingly despite how crazy "KPS" was back then with the introduction of gangs and shit. Surprisingly he had a nice ending and disappeared into the sunset with his girlfriend.

3/33 QUESTIONS

Ecocide

Level 62
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Who is your favorite out of your SRP characters? :3 (Mine is Marcus Rogers >.<)
ITS HARD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ALL OF MY BABIES AHHHHH.
I think on my college account definitely Marcus because I've made so many memories on him and have so much history on him. also how can I not love the FIRST EVER 7'5 MAN IN KARAKURA??? (im sorry for causing the 7'5 problem that SRP currently has, me and aania thought it would be funny and fitting)

For my cop characters Its between Ronan Mercer and Daiki Saiky. Daiki has a special place in my heart because he feels like the first REAL character I created since Marcus that people actually cared to get to know unlike my other cop characters.
Levi Ocin is also on that list but he was literally a throw away character that refused to die.

4/33 QUESTIONS

Ecocide

Level 62
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Why am I your favorite daughter? (KPD member)
I LOVE ALL MY KPD BABIES ): I DON'T HAVE ANY FAVORITES
But for you specifically classic I've loved getting to know you and love that you're in KPD, you're an amazing officer and an amazing detective. I hope to see you go far in KPD and reach levels I know you can.

YOU GOT DI FOR A REASON!!!!!!

5/33

Ecocide

Level 62
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
what made you apply for kpd at first?
....so you see...AT FIRST what motivated me to write an application was because all my friends left me and wouldn't let me hang out with them and their new roleplay friends they made (sad I know). so I basically joined because I wanted something to do and I was lonely. I DID HAVE A FRIEND IN KPD BEFORE JOINING BUT I THINK HE GOT KICKED OUT.. OR BAN.....ANYWAYS :'D

7/33

HEXATICA

Level 11
HEXATICA
HEXATICA
Omega+
Hope you're doing well Ecocide <3 Keep yourself well rested, Hydrated, fed and active !!

Question: How are you today? Any special plans or friends to hang out with?

Users who are viewing this thread