mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AMA | Ask Me Anything! (bheom's qna take)

bheom

Level 58
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
everyone seems to be doing this, hi i'm bheom | naiya, go crazy i wanna answer! i can answer anything! q n a

u can ask as many questions as u wanna ill answer it all heh.

rios

Level 36
rioss
rioss
Rich+
so tell me why your screams from roblox horror games are strong enough to shatter the glass in my home

Popo

Level 42
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Hey there, Naiya/bheom/Creator of Nayao Zhuang, Riwoo Yeun/bheomie. I would like to ask.. How does it feel to have an avg. win rate of 25% against all of my characters summed up?

bheom

Level 58
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
Hey there, Naiya/bheom/Creator of Nayao Zhuang, Riwoo Yeun/bheomie. I would like to ask.. How does it feel to have an avg. win rate of 25% against all of my characters summed up?
we don't talk about my losing streak

ErikFinster

Level 131
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
When playing in a japanese history drama version of SRP (in a medieval Karakura,) what kind of character or role would you assume?

bheom

Level 58
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
When playing in a japanese history drama version of SRP (in a medieval Karakura,) what kind of character or role would you assume?
i'd honestly play / portray the little girl in the behind the scenes, learning to make tea to pass onto generations

bheom

Level 58
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
what is your favorite roleplay moment that's happened to your character?
Currently; my favorite roleplay moment um.. I'll do top 3

1. Nayao's First Burn; the Joia's
- Nayao's interest into the Joia family had completely caused her full on character development and interesting relations, drama here and there- burning someones arm which lit a flame in her heart! Yeaah!

2. Riwoo Yeun's Sentence
- Riwoo Yeun my former college character had constantly got into drama, either boy problems or physical fights. He had lost it completely and had caused something between a friend where he had somehow hahaaa.. Stabbed her >_< being arrested at school !!!!!

3. Mechanic and Huoyan; 'cops and robbers.'
- With the one and only DarkxWalker, whole torture session on Yong-Sun Seong and Yaban Heddo >_<

bheom

Level 58
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
hi bheom aka bh lead. whats your favourite event that you have held?
i like this question, my favourite event that we've held was for sure all the events within october! meaning spirit wanderers, haunted house, pumpkin carving

Users who are viewing this thread