IGN of Club Leader:

10RP

RPName of Club Leader:

Tooru Shimabukuro

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):

tenrp

Club name of the club you are applying for the leadership position:

Cooking Club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

Firstly, seeing that the club has had no leader for around a month now I was hoping to fill that role and make the most out of it that I can. Secondly, again seeing that I am the one who thought of this in the first place and wanted to run it back then but couldn't because of not having an alt or SchoolRP not having /character slots I sadly could not. This boosts my motivation on why I want to apply for this role being that I don't want the club to be terminated or removed for another club. Thirdly, My ideas do stand from when I made the application, having mostly the same ideas from back then and they will stand in my favour when writing this application. How could I benefit the club? I could benefit the club in many ways, but I want to make sure this club doesn't have to be withdrawn from its spot as a club in general. Secondly, I would bring new ideas to the table with me wanting to keep this club up and running making sure that it doesn't go underlooked. It sounds like I'm repeating myself, doesn't it? This shows to yourself and others how much courage I have in fighting for this spot on the club roster. I benefit the club in that way but then this all links back to what skills or abilities I have for this club, wanting to be the club lead.

CLUB INFORMATION

1712590436266.png
What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club:

I briefly stated my motivation in the other question, but thank you for asking. Again, my motivation is to drive the club to what it was, wanting to keep it at a level of which people will want to then join and try to get into the cooking club which I have faith in. This boosts my motivation to create new events for the club when it rolls to our month of choice, this is beneficial to growing and expanding the club in general and in the SchoolRP community. The second point, the next motivation is that I created this club to become lead a few years back but before learning that I couldn't, I had to pass it on to a good friend. Learning about how I couldn't, I bought an alternate account and then waited til I could give it another shot at trying to get my club back. This took hard work and planning as I saw how good this club was being run by the Ex-Lead, SimplyPending. I gave my regards to how he ran it well but then when I saw my chance, I pounced leading to posting this application in general.

What activities and events will this club do?:
(Work out at least one club members-only event & two school-wide club events)
#1 - club members-only event

For the club members who want to join, I would say that they get extra lessons on how to cook and work around a cooking environment. This will create more roleplay options for the other members of the club, creating a bond with all of the team. This will be made and sat in the club facility which they have, hosting it during school hours. They will have the club supervisor looking onward to the club wanting more out of the pupils, just looking out for any dangers while cooking and making sure the club is run perfectly. The leader of the club will give an announcement to the rest of the members to come down to their club and practice for the big day; this day is important for the club being its most crucial event.

#1 - School-wide club event

The bakeoff is shown and described more in my Event Team application and mostly standing prior on the Cooking Club application. This event is the most important event for the club. This Event is the one which is rolled out for the month in which this club is chosen to pick an event, this event will be their standing if we choose it. This event will be held in front of the rest of Karakura High, in the gym will be a bake-off with a timer of around 1 OOC hour to make a dish of the SLT member's choice. The SLT will wait sitting in their booths in a row, while the cooks are preparing their food and baking their food for them all. Each SLT will take a section of that one pupil's food, and rate it. The rating will be on how many points they scored out of the total. This comes from the audience vote, how long they made the food if they actioned with lots of detail and finally, if they finished the dish which was being made. Afterwards, an intercom will go off by one of the SLT members saying who won the event and how. This could also be met with city factions coming into the school, being the likes of the news faction. This news faction could come to the winner and interview them to put them in the local Karakura newspaper, this shows and puts the school in the spotlight and then becomes a school which is looked up to.

#2 - School-wide club event

My second suggestion for the event from the school-wide club point of view is the food stalls. This is an event where everyone can gather around and have a good time to see what the club is up too. This drives more people to understand what the club does and how it does well at understanding more about what SchoolRP is and what you can deliver from it. This will be held again in the gym, showing students and even faculty what the club has made by practising in their club mini-challenges and when they get called to come up to the facility they use. This brings again a little spotlight on how the club can also benefit not only the school newcomers but also the club itself. Being held in the gym, stalls will be set up with different members of the club, showing off what they make and giving samples to everyone who attends this event and makes the effort to do something with the school. This could also drive other clubs to give feedback on how we can do it better, giving us something to look forward to at the end of the month we use for our events.

How will the club benefit the School?:

The club will benefit the school being that it can give more opportunities to other students around the school of Karakura. Secondly, having this club bring more students to explore more roleplay situations which they might not have known were possible or never knew how to perfectly roleplay this situation which I'm talking about with you. Thirdly, this club can make others feel like they have a purpose on the server in general, making them feel a part of a family. Would you want to put this offer down? I think you would love to not.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:

Mostly to be able to provide others with open arms and make sure to learn and interact with the club when and while they can. To make sure that they come to the practice or the club events and to always be ready for something new in the club. That's all I'm looking for in a person who wants to join this club.

Thank you for reading through this application I have made, hope you decide the best thing for me and the club's health.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread