⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
"pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts"
⊱ ────── {⋅. .⋅} ────── ⊰

[!] Play this before reading [!]
Arielle Hirayama's Theme Song

What you need to know

Full Name: Arielle Dauphine Hirayama

Nicknames:
Ari - Arielle is called this by multiple people as it seems to shorten her name and also is one she's been called ever since she's been a child.
Vanity - Now though most people in her recent life don't know why she's been called this in the past. Arielle hates being called this name now as it brings up memory of her past and wishes to forget it.

Age: As of currently Arielle is now 20 and is the oldest of her three siblings, minutes apart from each.

Arielle's Appearance
"i'm cute or whatever"

Arielle's appearance is one that is quite unique as she is very diverse and happens to be born of French and Vietnamese descent. As a child Arielle has always hated the color of her blonde hair and chose to dye it frequently before noticing how damaging it was. Arielle has now decided to stick with her naturally wavy blonde hair which always happens to be perfectly tucked behind her ears, letting a few strands fall forward. Being in the model industry, Arielle has always been told to keep her figure slim and for her skin to be not too fair "light and graceful as a feather"- her mentor told her. The pressure was so much after being in the model industry for so long Arielle now has a rather hourglass shape, still hoping to maintain her slim figure she once had. Unlike her sister Arielle has always loved her eyes and how they reflected light flecks of gold through the hazel brown. She'd have a very auspicious nose that she's always had a love hate relationship with, it'd be slightly rounded and dainty. She's now grown to be 5'5 and would have a very poise stance as she's learned to have a good posture through her years of modeling. Arielle now wears light makeup on the daily, keeping a warm bronzed look to keep her complexion from being too pale, her lips always smeared with a glossier lip gloss and her eyelids covered with a neutral brown with a dainty lash placed in front.

Arielle's Fashion: Arielle's fashion was a process in the making as she was never satisfied with certain styles before she found Ulzzang Fashion. A fashion style based in Korea with soft pastels, neutrals, and some bold colors. Although Arielle loves this fashion style she also loves dabbling into other fashion styles such as some "edgy" clothing as her younger sister Violetta would say. Though she'd never admit it Arielle is rather jealous of her younger sisters fashion sense and envies her style.

Date of Birth: Arielle was born on September 16th, 1999 along with her two younger siblings Violetta Hirayama and Finley Hirayama.

Place of Birth:
Arielle was born in a small town in Japan along with her triplet siblings, being the oldest of the Hirayama Triplets.

What is Arielle's Ethnicity?:
"100% Hot, born and Raised"
Arielle is born of French and Vietnamese descent

Sexual Orientation:

"Told me she likes boys and girls"
Arielle loves both guys and girls as she is Bi.

Religious Beliefs: Though Arielle doesn't have a specific belief, Arielle knows there is someone there. She goes to church often to prays to whoever she thinks could hear her in hopes of someone listening.

Arielle's Personality:
Ever sine she was a child Arielle has always been driven and passionate to do the things she loves. She's normally a bubbly person with a fun personality. She'd be very caring towards others and almost takes one pain as their own. She's always been very busy ever since a child and not much has changed as she's a very diligent student who is studious and chooses to get involved with extracurriculars including the swim team which she has joined with her sister.

Arielle's Voice:
Arielle has a very calm monotone voice. She tends to giggle a lot especially when a funny joke is told or a joke she told herself. Her sweet calming voice is usually never raised above a light shout unless an emotion overcomes her i.e. anger, sadness, etc. Arielle likes to perform and sing all of the time, if there's an empty stage Arielle would take the floor and sing one of her favorite ballads. She tends to almost sing when she sleeps.

What's in her bag?:
"Gum and my dignity."

White Phone:
Always is ready to make a speedy phone call to hangout with someone.

Notebook and Pencil:

Arielle always carries around a notebook and a pencil to take notes, sketch, write, and even just to scribble. Writing has always been a peaceful pastime for her.
Chewing Gum:

Ari always carries two packs of gum, mint and bubblegum. She'd always chew on it during class and maybe even more obnoxiously just to annoy others. If you ever need gum, ask her.
Lipgloss and Eyelash curler:

Arielle carries her lipgloss and eyelash curler in case she needs to reapply after swimming and readjust her lashes.

Ari's Hobbies:

"get the bag yuh"
Arielle is very involved around the school as she is apart of many things such as the Creative Writing Club, and Photography Club, both of which she loves being a part of. She also is a part of the swim team and currently hangs out with the members on a daily. Arielle has recently tried to earn money for herself and now works two jobs which she equally loves as she is now a Barista at Cherry St. Cafe and a cashier at Sakura Daiso. In her free time Arielle likes to paint and sketch under a tree or go to the top of the lighthouse and peer out into the vast ocean.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

"break my heart, break my heart a thousand times if you'd like, it was only ever yours to break anyways."- the selection
Arielle tends to love too easily, with her heart filled with utter compassion all she wants is to give love and not even ask for it to be given back. She fully trusts those who she loves to not break her heart and gives it to them fully. Her younger sister Violetta reminds her to protect that heart of hers before it gets broken again. With a failed engagement, Arielle never thought she'd find love again until she recently found Jackson Reese who also decided to play her, she ended up breaking with him quite quickly. Seems like she's moving on quicker.
Though Arielle loves modeling there was a reason why she didn't continue for a long period of time. When staying in the U.S. alone for two years at the age of 14 for a modeling project, Arielle was as free as could be but never really knew what danger there was around her. In her second year there, Arielle was out one night alone, walking through the alleyways of New York, taking photos as she strolled through. A man abruptly came up to her in the alley way and started sexually harassing her, leaving her in the alleyway after. Only her close friends and family know about this situation occurring.

Skills:
Artistry-With how free Arielle was as a child, Arielle was able to express her creativity in many ways such as writing, painting, and photography.
Athleticism-The Hirayama Triplets have all had a love for sports and have overall been athletic ever since they were kids.

Querks:

will always giggle even when things aren't so funny

Family:

'Kas' Hirayama - mother
"Ah yes, me madre! I love her with all my heart and I thank her for blessing me with such BEAUTIFUL looks, not only that but a beautiful mind. Teaching me not only in the classroom but also outside of it."
Violetta Hirayama- younger sister

"My little sister that I love so fucking much oh my god. I truly cherish her and everything that she's done for me. I wouldn't be here without her."
Finley Hirayama- younger brother
"You know even though he may be a few minutes younger than me, he acts like a literal baby. I'm so glad he's youthful though and he brings a smile on my face. Truly the best little brother."

Love Interest:
Ash LaCour
Arielle recently found love again with Ash LaCour, an old friend of hers who has been with her through everything.

Friends:

Nicholas B. Blanchard:
"Truly my best friend. Completes me as a whole and I wouldn't have it any other way, still mad at him though, stop simping Nicky."
Ash LaCour:
"He's always been there for me, I'm so glad he's back. I'll always thank him for everything he does for me."
Camille Tsuzuki:
"Ah yes, my H2Hoe, my fave out of the bunch- sorry sis. Thank you for helping me find my better sense in fashion and I'm so glad you're finding yourself lately."
Moe Tadashi:
"Oh..My new sister's boyfriend, he's chill kinda bullies me but I love him, I think he's good for her, especially when she wasn't feeling the best when they found each other. If he makes her happy so am I."
H2Hoes:
"All together? Oh okay. I love them all, I'm very proud of Harmony for creating the name. I'm even more proud of the new swim team and how far we've come. Thank you for being fun and such a vibe, i love you all."

Enemies:
Akari Silva:
"Do I really have to talk about her? She's just not...it...ya'know? She's gotta stop playing the victim...She's 20 and she needs to start acting like it."

Arielle Hirayama's Mood Board

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread