AzulNessa

Level 19
McNessa_
McNessa_
Rich
unknown_copy_3.png
-Creds to ME for catching Mike.

How did AzulNessa get into SchoolRP?
I've been playing it for a couple months now. It's honestly been a rollercoaster but I've made a lot of friends and funny memories from it regardless.

At the time I was running out of things to DO on Minecraft, I was a helper on an SMP but I wasn't really happy doing it at all. It kind of made me feel miserable for a good portion of my time while being a helper. A lot of the times I'd get yelled at and even insulted because I couldn't provided enough help for players. It honestly was very horrible for my mental health. I stumbled upon an advertisement for RoleplayHub while I was looking at build idea on YouTube. I excitedly clicked it and joined onto SchoolRP.

I've always wanted to be in a Minecraft role-play or eventually start my own, but I knew I'd never really be able to start my own with a good source of income so I'd often try to enact role-plays within the SMP.

My first notable character was Nessa T. Monet. She was and still is my favorite character. She really did leave an impact on some people's characters and I enjoyed the happiness she not only brought to myself but to others as well. A good portion of my fondest memories when I had her were in Akihito. I enjoyed every members personality oocly and icly. Akihito helped me come out of my comfort zone and be myself with my character.

Here's my second favorite screenshot I have from an Akihito member, other than the one at the top of course.
WHATnessa.png
-Credits to SkyFantasyWorld.

I'm also a writer and a builder as well! I love giving more detail and depth to a character, I also have an eye for design since when I was on the SMP I usually stayed at the base and farmed/built everything.

Personal Info on Nessa!
I was diagnosed with ADHD from a young age, it somewhat affected the way I role-played cause I tended to forget information that was useful and wouldn't remember til later when it was no longer useful.

I'm openly genderfluid! I show it by my SRP nickname! I'm open with my pronouns and I honestly have no preference what people identify me as. My pronouns are whatever your comfortable with.

While playing on SRP I ran into a lot of people that I became close friends with! They really are a huge part of who I am and I love them all so much.
I've developed a love of art, but being unable to draw bodies is hard. I often have to find bases or YCH's that are free so I can draw my characters. I always give credits to the artist because I know how difficult it is to have someone claim your art. But! I do have art I have made myself. Because I used to be a gacha kid.

Untitled27_20220508220304.pngUntitled15_20220421142055.pngUntitled59_20220617024045.png
My birthday is November 14th! My zodiac sign is a Scorpio!
I share a birthday with my characters Ibuki,Kaede,and Itsuo.

Shoutouts to people who I love very very much:
DrainingFeeling
ImCult
NixyMixy
ReaperLove
LadyLaslo
CastawayJess
DontBeAMenace
CeruleanRocket
Olzweig
Undesires
JustVibing