mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Birdie's OC-TOBER Prompt List!

Birdie

Level 15
๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。 HELLO SRP!! ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾​

It's that time of year where all the artists get to drawing, writing, and generally creating with daily prompts! So I thought I'd make one specifically for us. Starting with prompts for the first three days of the month. As the month progresses, I'll edit this post to add each subsequent week to the list. So I hope you check back in and maybe post some art or writing under this thread!
If you can't do every day, don't worry about it. If you prefer to do these kinds of October prompt lists weekly, I've got you covered there too. I tried to make the daily prompts as vague as possible to give you guys a ton of creative freedom! So long as you get inspired to create something this month, I'll be happy! If you do, please please PWEASE tag me here or in Discord (birdielovebird) and show me! I'd really love to see what you guys create. (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡


(I CANNOT overstate how much I discourage the use of generative ai for these prompts, it would actually break my heart! Please do NOT!!!!)​
1790843708543.png
1790843725446.png​
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top