mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bring back Forum MineSync

Xangaji

Level 78
GltVPzmVWskB.png

IGN: BxbyDriver
Date: 24/04/2020
What you need to suggest or mention: The idea I have for the server/forum is that account linking with /link should be brought back. There's a few reasons why I want to bring it back, plus a way to implement it.

1. /link allows everyone to see who others are on the forums, making less mystery and allowing for more of a closer bond between the server and the xenforo website.

2. It makes applications easier to manage by seeing who people are, so you can check if someone decides to lie or remove the IGN part completely.

Screenshot (1).png

I understand it may have gone because of the new BungeeCord network, but the way to do it is to put the MineSync plugin on the lobby server so people can head to the lobby to link their account, and when they do /link on any other server, some custom plugin will send them a message saying to go to the lobby to do this.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

RoseRP

Level 46
This is a good idea, It'd be great if I could unsync my account from my old account as well on the forums back to this one. Though the only problem being - well the plugin. But nonetheless a good idea. It's also good since we are having the whole deal where we can change our name on the forums. So it can be hard to tell sometimes who is who.

+1

Xangaji

Level 78
This is a good idea, It'd be great if I could unsync my account from my old account as well on the forums back to this one. Though the only problem being - well the plugin. But nonetheless a good idea. It's also good since we are having the whole deal where we can change our name on the forums. So it can be hard to tell sometimes who is who.

+1
Yeah :)

zxxo

Level 107
Agreed on both, /link is an amazing idea alongside having our accounts broadcasted and transmitted upon our forum profiles again.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- We're already looking into this. Will need to be done at a much later date however as there's a lot to already focus on.

Users who are viewing this thread