KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
What is your discord username?
Cakerp
Describe your activity on the server:
I feel as if my activity on the server is pretty good! I currently am in KPD as a detective inspector! I try to be on all the time, it’s just with work and firefighting sometimes I’m not on. When I’m finished with that stuff, I try to be as active as possible. I recently just left teacher and student council as those factions, I felt took a-lot of my time to be active. I have a weird sleep schedule, so I am on at the randomest times. I feel like that’s a good thing though! It just means I’ll be on a lot! Along with being in KPD, I am in high school dodgeball! So my activity varies between accounts! I feel like I can be very active as a doctor and hope I get that chance!
What is your timezone?:
EST
List your current and past applications:
Teacher x2
Professor x2
Tutor
Receptionist
KPD
Student council x2
Denied
Government
Kpd
Ems
Student council
List your current roles on the server:
My current roles on the server are the following!
I am currently in KPD as a Detective Inspector
I am currently in high school dodgeball!
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I feel as if my current experience in roleplay varies! With me being in KPD, I get a lot of roleplay scenarios that increase my experience as I go on! Being in dodgeball has been so fun because I get to rivalryrp and do so much more! The whole point of roleplaying is to be yourself and have fun! I feel like I’ve accomplished that with all the people I’ve met and interacted with! I’m glad I’ve been able to do that for so long! My friend base has just been growing and growing and I hope that continues to be honest! I’ve really enjoyed playing srp and I hope to make many more memories over the next couple years!
What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is pretty simple! I’m a firefighter outside of srp and I’m working to get my EMS certifications. Being in ems in srp has always been a passion to me because it’s something I’m excited to continue with in my future! I feel as if I get into ems, I can learn so much to help me within my career path and use all this knowledge. Ever since I’ve been in kpd, I kinda gave up on applying but now I’ve felt like, I need to apply because it’s my calling. I want to have a chance to prove myself and show I can do great things! I really want to progress through everything and I’m excited to hopefully have the opportunity to do that.
Which role are you applying for?
Doctor
What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
Director - The director is the leader of the hospital
Deputy director - the deputy director is the second person in command if the director is out.
Clinical leads/Chief paramedic - these are the higher up positions within the hospital.
Attending doctors/psychiatrists- they are basically the Sargent of EMS
Senior positions - They are basically the corporals of EMS
Residents - they are the patrol officers of ems
I used KPD terms because I wasn’t sure how to describe them accurately.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I understand
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
“My name? Yeah my name is Colton Cash! I used to work over at the KPD!”
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
“My pronouns? He/him!”
Character’s Age (if accepted):
“Yeah! My age is 25!
“My highest level of education was Masters and I took nursing!”
Character’s Nationality:
“My nationality is American-Japanese!”
Character’s Marital Status:
“I am happily single!”
Character’s Religious Denomination:
“I don’t really follow religious stuff!”
Character’s Spoken Languages:
“I speak Japanese!”
Character Backstory (Optional):
N/A
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found
here)
Cardiologist
“I chose cardiology because I love things that have to do with the heart. Whether it’s a chest injury or something similar, I will always be the first one there to help. Not like I wouldn’t be the first one there anyways but my dad was a cardiologist and what he did seemed very interesting to me before he died. So I wanted to take up in his footsteps.”
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
“I wish I could say yes but practice makes perfect am I right!”
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?
Colton’s mullet is his best trait! He’s known for being the class clown and will make everyone laugh. He normally gets along with everyone and has no enemies! Unless you’re counting from when people stabbed him all the time because they hated him! Other than that he’s solid. What makes him unique is from his KPD days, we was always in the hospital with stab wounds, the dude could never catch a break. They were just Haters to be honest. Colton is the type of person to try and cheer you up and make you laugh even if you don’t want him too.
How does your character act around the hospital?
How does Colton act around the hospital? Well he acts professional, yes there’s time to have fun but there’s times you need to be serious too. Everyone knows that. Colton knows when the time is right to be funny and when to be serious. He will be the first one to meetings or the first one to go on patrols! He respects everyone, he gets it from his kpd days. He tries to help everyone when he can and wants to be as successful as possible! Colton loves his co-workers, he was like that when he was with the kpd. He just wants a change of scenery after being happily retired for a year. Either way Colton still has that professionalism with him and won’t let go of it. The commissioner can tell you himself Colton is a cool dude. (ps the commissioner loves Colton cash)
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Colton functions better with others! It’s apart of the job. Teamwork makes the dream work, everyone knows this. Colton can’t work by himself it’s just not physically possible. He doesn’t understand how people can do it. He worked well with all the kpd members and wants to continue to do the same with the ems workers. Hopefully he gets that chance too!
Notes
At the time of this application, I have left teacher and student council.
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
What is your discord username?
Cakerp
Describe your activity on the server:
I feel as if my activity on the server is pretty good! I currently am in KPD as a detective inspector! I try to be on all the time, it’s just with work and firefighting sometimes I’m not on. When I’m finished with that stuff, I try to be as active as possible. I recently just left teacher and student council as those factions, I felt took a-lot of my time to be active. I have a weird sleep schedule, so I am on at the randomest times. I feel like that’s a good thing though! It just means I’ll be on a lot! Along with being in KPD, I am in high school dodgeball! So my activity varies between accounts! I feel like I can be very active as a doctor and hope I get that chance!
What is your timezone?:
EST
List your current and past applications:
Teacher x2
Professor x2
Tutor
Receptionist
KPD
Student council x2
Denied
Government
Kpd
Ems
Student council
List your current roles on the server:
My current roles on the server are the following!
I am currently in KPD as a Detective Inspector
I am currently in high school dodgeball!
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I feel as if my current experience in roleplay varies! With me being in KPD, I get a lot of roleplay scenarios that increase my experience as I go on! Being in dodgeball has been so fun because I get to rivalryrp and do so much more! The whole point of roleplaying is to be yourself and have fun! I feel like I’ve accomplished that with all the people I’ve met and interacted with! I’m glad I’ve been able to do that for so long! My friend base has just been growing and growing and I hope that continues to be honest! I’ve really enjoyed playing srp and I hope to make many more memories over the next couple years!
What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is pretty simple! I’m a firefighter outside of srp and I’m working to get my EMS certifications. Being in ems in srp has always been a passion to me because it’s something I’m excited to continue with in my future! I feel as if I get into ems, I can learn so much to help me within my career path and use all this knowledge. Ever since I’ve been in kpd, I kinda gave up on applying but now I’ve felt like, I need to apply because it’s my calling. I want to have a chance to prove myself and show I can do great things! I really want to progress through everything and I’m excited to hopefully have the opportunity to do that.
Which role are you applying for?
Doctor
What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
Director - The director is the leader of the hospital
Deputy director - the deputy director is the second person in command if the director is out.
Clinical leads/Chief paramedic - these are the higher up positions within the hospital.
Attending doctors/psychiatrists- they are basically the Sargent of EMS
Senior positions - They are basically the corporals of EMS
Residents - they are the patrol officers of ems
I used KPD terms because I wasn’t sure how to describe them accurately.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I understand
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
“My name? Yeah my name is Colton Cash! I used to work over at the KPD!”
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
“My pronouns? He/him!”
Character’s Age (if accepted):
“Yeah! My age is 25!
“My highest level of education was Masters and I took nursing!”
Character’s Nationality:
“My nationality is American-Japanese!”
Character’s Marital Status:
“I am happily single!”
Character’s Religious Denomination:
“I don’t really follow religious stuff!”
Character’s Spoken Languages:
“I speak Japanese!”
Character Backstory (Optional):
N/A
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found
here)
Cardiologist
“I chose cardiology because I love things that have to do with the heart. Whether it’s a chest injury or something similar, I will always be the first one there to help. Not like I wouldn’t be the first one there anyways but my dad was a cardiologist and what he did seemed very interesting to me before he died. So I wanted to take up in his footsteps.”
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
“I wish I could say yes but practice makes perfect am I right!”
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?
Colton’s mullet is his best trait! He’s known for being the class clown and will make everyone laugh. He normally gets along with everyone and has no enemies! Unless you’re counting from when people stabbed him all the time because they hated him! Other than that he’s solid. What makes him unique is from his KPD days, we was always in the hospital with stab wounds, the dude could never catch a break. They were just Haters to be honest. Colton is the type of person to try and cheer you up and make you laugh even if you don’t want him too.
How does your character act around the hospital?
How does Colton act around the hospital? Well he acts professional, yes there’s time to have fun but there’s times you need to be serious too. Everyone knows that. Colton knows when the time is right to be funny and when to be serious. He will be the first one to meetings or the first one to go on patrols! He respects everyone, he gets it from his kpd days. He tries to help everyone when he can and wants to be as successful as possible! Colton loves his co-workers, he was like that when he was with the kpd. He just wants a change of scenery after being happily retired for a year. Either way Colton still has that professionalism with him and won’t let go of it. The commissioner can tell you himself Colton is a cool dude. (ps the commissioner loves Colton cash)
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Colton functions better with others! It’s apart of the job. Teamwork makes the dream work, everyone knows this. Colton can’t work by himself it’s just not physically possible. He doesn’t understand how people can do it. He worked well with all the kpd members and wants to continue to do the same with the ems workers. Hopefully he gets that chance too!
Notes
At the time of this application, I have left teacher and student council.
