Basic Information

First Name: Kenji
Surname: Sumisu

Preferred Name:
Ken

Aliases:
Ken

Height:
6'5 / 195 cm (would be 7'4 if i pass aplications)

Weight:
136 kilo / 300 lbs

Build:
muscular and athletic

Skin Color:
White

Eye Color:
blue

Abnormalities:
(high in the future) i

Date of Birth:
6 of july

Place of Birth:
chernobyl

Nationality:
russian

Pronouns:
He/him

Religious Beliefs:
Atheist

General Appearance

Appearance:

Fearsome, Tough, Scarred And Handsome

Personality:
Rude and not nice but can sometimes be nice to his friends

Diseases/Illness:
none

Equipment:
A jacet

Clothes:
A jacket

Hobbies:
Bullying kids

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
none

Skills:
fighting

Backstory:
Born in the chernobyl ruins with an abusing mom and a alcoholic father who abused him and laughed on him being a small, short kid, when he was 4 years old he escaped to japan where he got bullied until he was 5 years old because he didnt speak japanesse and because he was so short - from that he learned to protect himself. at age 6 one day when kids came to bully him, he punched them hard and made all of them fall to the ground - his first won fight. Years passed and he grew to be a fearsome individual, at age 10 he weighed 65 kilos purely because of muscles tho was short... still- he was quite a guy... more years have passesd and he reached grade 7 when he transfered to karakura.
Here he is, 5 years afterwards at grade 12 Finally beggining to grow in height and his girlfriend: Amber arnaurd is dead thus he becomes mentally ill, after healing he becomes who he is now, not into getting in college, weighing 136 kilos / 300 lbs and reaching heights of 6'5 / 195 cm ( if i pass applications then 7'4 ) being a bully who dosent care about anything exept money and his friends

is this biography good?​

Last edited:

TheDogOfWisdom

Level 1
how do i edit it, when i do the edit post thing it lets me edit title only. and how do i do the thing with spoiler so i can blurr it

Users who are viewing this thread