mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cheerio Orlov...!! | Biography..!

Ashtetic

Level 53
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´

2022-05-31_17.51.18.png

First name : Cheerio! ( the one wearing white and blue is her!!. )
Surname : Orlov.

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·

Pronouns : She/They..
Height : 5'3..
Weight : 120 IBS

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·

Skin Color : Cheerio's skin color would be pale..
Eye Color : Her eye color would be a bluey. color...!
Hair style : She would mostly wear her hair down.. and the to the side.!!
Fashion : She just wears whatever she can find.

Date of birth : Cali was born in June of the 10th.!
Birth of place : She was born in Russia ! in a place called Altai

Personality .! :
She's one shy one, She's extremely shy unless she clicks with you... she has trusting issues.. from her pass, which we will get into that later..

Cheerio has to be one of the most innocent characters I have had, She hates being hurt..! she hates hurting others.
She wants to help other people.. but she doesn't know how to help them and when she see's someone being hurt, crying.. etc.. she feels useless..!! just standing there doing absolutely nothing..!! feeling almost guilty..? but why!? why is she like this, we'll get into that later..!

Cheerio is ... Lesbian !!

Backstory ..

When Cheerio was born... Her parent's didn't seem to care about her.. or even LIKE her.. like they feel like she was a MISTAKE..? In a way. A few years later that's when things got all

.. shitty for Cheerio.. which is what we are ABOUT to go into. Her parent's started being well, abusive towards her.. every time she did ONE tiny mistake she was always yelled at !? slapped!! She then decided it's time for her to move away.. mostly MOVE away from her PARENTS.. her own parent's doesn't even want her... they always called her mean things, a mistake, a disgrace... she finally had enough of it and moved in with her AUNT Hedia..!! Her aunt was more like a parent than her parents would EVER be towards Cheerio.. Cheerio didn't even want to call her parents 'mom and dad'.. she started called Hedia mom... Her and her Aunt decided it was time to move to Karakura, Japan!!... things started going up-hill although sadly her aunt had to move back to Russia for a job.. Cheerio of course stayed in Karakura if she hadn't stayed in Karakura she would have never met her girlfriend Nabi..!! she had made so many friends then going into school.. she did get in a bit of trouble over at school- she GOT A DETENTION a DETENTION for NO valid reason.. like wtf?! anyways , Since Cheerio basically ran away from her biological parents with her aunt.. she was happily living her best life in Karakura but .. uh oh.. things started happening, people in her life starting getting hurt!! she received the news of what had happen to her aunt Hedia , She got into a car crash, she's still alive..! thank god.. who knows how long she'll be alive for though.. She really missed her aunt.. she wishes to visit Russia again one day but is absolutely terrified to see her parent's if she even runs into them while visiting , scary... she doesn't want to be abused again by them..!!!.. ever.. EVER.. again.. moving forward.. Cheerio's present time is wonderful.! she's made so many new friends and her and her girlfriend are amazing..! fantastic, nothing terrible going on in their relationship and she hopes nothing EVER changes.

Family and Relationships !!

Mun-Hee 'Gia' Laresca - Friend ! ( DEAD )

"Oh Mun-Hee..!! I remember meeting you when I travelled to Korea..!! we ran into each-other at the mall..
and exchanged numbers with one another..! started talking but then sadly I went back to Russia..!! I hope to see you again soon.!!"

Ethan Lovelace - Best friend. ( ALIVE )
"Oh, Ethan , Ethan , Ethan.. You're a strange one.. Do I have regrets on meeting you.. NO, I do NOT.. you're my new cooking buddy rather you like it or
not, love you bestie!!"

Arisu Mishimi - Best friend ( ALIVE )
"Arisu !!. hi there, I love you all so much.. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.."

Poppy McSquimpus ( ALIVE ) best-friend
"Popsical...!! You're my roomate.! haha- of course we're besties.! love u"

Navienne 'Nabi' V. Savin ( ALIVE ) - Girlfriend.
"Oh, Nabi.. I love you..! I love you so, so , so much... I hope nothing changes between
us.."

Hedia Orlov ( ALIVE ) - Auntie
"I miss you Auntie, My best-friend.. my mother..!!! I want to visit soon...! soon, I'll come over there just to give you a BIG
giant huggie...!! I miss you.."

Kyouko Marie Santarossa ( ALIVE ) - Friendie
"I don't think it was a good idea leaving us alone like that the other day, we're too.. chaotic, But I LOVE it.. Love you, Kyouko!!."

Myke Zaborowski ( ALIVE ) - ??? friend..??-
"You're just there-.."

Sid.. I don't remember your last name SIGH ( ALIVE ) - Besstieee
"We need to go FISHING together one day..!!"

Valencia Sylvestri - Friendie.!
"Hi Val..!! my.. odd friend. Ily.!"

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´

I'm just putting pictures of her and her friends / girlfriend here..!!

2022-05-31_18.03.28.png

2022-05-29_19.04.28.png2022-06-01_21.10.53.png
( I HAD TO ADD THAT- )

2022-06-01_21.05.48.png

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´

BuhBye!

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread