mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College Complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teegu6491

Level 3
IG: ABrokenSmile

Sorry but I cannot fucking stand some of the staff, removing people from the college just because they hate them out of character, (It may not have been this reason but i have anxiety so this is what i think), it takes the fucking piss, I don't think anyone understands how hard it is for us to fucking cope on this server with the amount of disrespectful tormenting DICK HEADS on this server, I have autism and struggle to explain things I get enough shit off my computer, can you fucking go easy on us like what the fuck?!

It makes me physically sick with how disgusting some of you people talk, joking about suicide? WHO THE FUCK does that?! Some of you people actually make me sick I fucking can't with some of you people you're fucking vile.
I'm sorry if this offended anyone but I've had enough with the shit some of us have to deal with.

I got kicked out of the college for calling the dean a bitch, let me correct you there, I was calling the girl next to me a bitch, she laughed at me, for once in your life of being staff can you give us a sec to explain ourselves? Not all of us are going to be how you want us to be we're all different.

Thank you for letting me rant.
And sorry if i offended anyone...

Been going through a lot recently :/
Discord -
Teegu#3780

TechJD

Level 43
My opinion:
-How would we know you have autism?, And you're using it as an excuse?.
-People aren't supposed to joke like that but people end up joking like that anyways. We can't correct people for the way they joke all the time because sometimes they find a way to slip past.
-I feel like you aren't explaining the whole situation as to why you were taken off of college.
-The way you take this whole thing situation isn't very good at all. Very aggressive and toxic in my opinion

Teegu6491

Level 3
I'm not using my mental health as an excuse.
I'm not trying to be aggressive i'm making a point, you guys like our opinion you got it.

Infold

Level 153
You need to realise that not everyone knows about your problems with autism, anxiety and etc. Even if you have those illnesses and diseases, you may not use them as an excuse to hide why your character acted like so In-Character. What happens In-Character, happens In-Character, cannot be changed through an Out-Of-Character process unless a rule is broken. Your character decided to insult the College Dean (Im6) three times, and he ignored you the first two times before you decided to go ahead and insult him before he walked away, therefore giving the full on right to absolutely erase your rank away from being in the College. I do not see a reason for you to complain when you're indeed in the wrong at this moment, as I as well viewed your actions which were highly unacceptable for a person who's talking to their head like so. You could've not explained yourself in that manner, as I clearly saw that you were calling Im6's character a 'bitch' not the person next to you, hence why you were not given a 'sec to explain yourself'. The fact that you were given two chances was already enough. No matter your diseases and etcetera your actions were your actions and we may not do anything but enact accordingly.

Teegu6491

Level 3
First of, its not a disease it's a mental health / disability
secondly you're all too hard on me, I dont understand the smartsy shit you lot go on about.

Infold

Level 153
I'm not going to go on about this ridiculous situation. Unless Im6 decides to change his mind, what happened; happened correctly.

Im6

Level 184
I'll start this off by saying, only a small section of this is even involving the College, and the rest is you typing random things regarding serious issues that people face as if it's meant to make us sympathise with you over a Server Tag? Which makes no sense to me whatsoever, and neither does the part about me 'hating you' but everyone's entitled to their own opinion and here's mine:

Firstly, I entered the classroom to announce the Upcoming Dorms the College has, which then as everyone else sat and listened. you yelled:

Also I apologise for the stretched screenshots in advance.

Nothing too major obviously so I chose to Ignore it and continue on with my announcement, then asking four students to raise their hands and come up to the front if interested, you and four others came up, as the others remained silent you posted the message:

I understand this was a joke but it was immature, so to this I replied "If you're going to act dumb just sit back down", which is honestly what anyone else with common sense would say in my position, then after saying that I go to continue my explanation on how they'll work in which you then curse at me

After I simply gave you a recommendation that the only people that will partake in this are the ones that take it seriously, obviously in this case, not you.

Then as I continued my speech you followed up with this:

My fellow staff member 'Infold' in the call with me at the time exclaimed for me to kick to out instantly which for that I disagreed and I essentially gave you a chance by ignoring the insults, as in real life you wouldn't get away with acting immature and somewhat harassing the 'Headteacher' or in these terms the Dean.

Continuing on, I called another person to fill your spot, in which you luckily didn't comment on but instead began to speak in Spanish as I asked you to go and take a seat as you were causing a disturbance to the other students awaiting their lesson, continuing on to ignore me I take it upon myself again to give you another chance.

Which then as I go to walk out of the door with the calm and collected group of students you for some reason said:

Which then I finally took it upon myself after realising you're not suitable for this position to take it away from you, leaving room for a more skilled and well behaved individual.

After removing you, you move onto Discord

And now here we are.

To be clear I acknowledge that you may have certain things that separate you from others and that, that alone makes it harder for you, but in my books that shouldn't be an excuse if you were to mess up at any given point, especially after being given multiple chances.

Take care.

TechJD

Level 43
secondly you're all too hard on me
We must treat everyone equally. It wouldn't be fair for us to treat someone differently than others. We must be fair to everyone.

upload_2018-9-2_17-9-6.png
Also when you made the comment about you having autism you stated it out as if we knew about it in the first place. You then double down on that by asking us to go easy on you, Yet again, As if we knew in the first place.

I'm not using my mental health as an excuse.
Why even make that a statement if you weren't using it as an excuse.

Listen, man, I just feel like this post sempt a little toxic. You sempt to be using a lot of vulgar language towards us and it seems like you were trying to attack us with that vulgar language. I understand that you got kicked off of the college and no one would want that to happen. But I feel as if you might be escalating things to another level than it should be.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
ok so i create a thread that says 'off topic' is literally for stuff that isn't schoolrp

I got kicked out of the college for calling the dean a bitch
You understand why you got kicked out of the college.

disrespectful tormenting DICK HEADS

That is not hypocritical at all.

I'm sorry if this offended anyone but I've had enough with the shit some of us have to deal with.
If you are going to say something, stay with it. Don't try and back down and say 'oh you know, don't blame me for what i'm saying, it really isn't my fault.'

for once in your life of being staff can you give us a sec to explain ourselves?
Yes, sure. But this isn't really explaining yourself. This is just a rant of you being very upset and immature that you got kicked out of college for telling the college dean that they are a bitch.

Wolfenrath

Level 84
This thread will be locked to prevent further controversy, harassment, etcetera.

Summary
You will not be receiving your role back, you were given several chances by the College-Dean (Im6). As of now, I am unsure where you were trying to get at with your vulgar language and simultaneous harassment.

- Thread Locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread