Community Support Role

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
IGN: Daddylaser
DATE: Fri, June 11
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: This is a suggestion for the discord, So I'm suggesting a Comunity Support role, this role doesnt have benefits it just allows players to help other Players in the help channel with any questions or problems that don't require any staff abilities yoy don't get any benefits from this role you just help the Comunity regardless, it could be useful for when staff aren't available or online at the moment (discord) because I've seen questions that go unanswered for days that could be answered by a regular user but they can't because its in the help channel and only staff can answer questions, maybe it could be ping able and users could apply for it or just use a role selector if they feel they have enough knowledge for it, it could help for faster responses and more Comunity interaction with new players kinda like a helper

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
Asleepaholic
Asleepaholic
Fundraiser+
I mean yeah. . . . That would be nice to have though it’s still one of the main purposes for staff as that’s part of their job. I’m sure it helps them with activity. It would be useful for aspiring staff members- or in simple terms those who want to be part of it. Not sure what else to say about it but the only reason they don’t allow regular players to answer questions is because misinformation exists and can be common.

+1/-1

qbigail

Level 77
We have staff for a reason, let them answer it as they have all the resources [knowledge and links to forum posts] provided to them.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
We have staff for a reason, let them answer it as they have all the resources [knowledge and links to forum posts] provided to them.
We got links to those too, unless you mean something else.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
Asleepaholic
Asleepaholic
Fundraiser+
We got links to those too, unless you mean something else.
Yeah if we’re going to get technical here we have just as much knowledge as a staff member. The line that divide us is the commands and powers they actually have to enforce things like spawning people and banning etc. this is just to answer common questions in the help channel

The command we already have is more than adequate. Making a support channel makes no sense when you already have an abundance of support.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-------------------------------------
Thank you for your feedback!
  • We don't see the need for a new role, we already have the staff team actively taking care of the #help channel

Users who are viewing this thread