connectingwifi's WiFi idea.

lily<3

Level 4

IGN:
connectingwifi (was ABurningLife)

DATE:
15/06/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Wifi on the phone. For example, when you're in the forest or away from school or stuff, your wifi should get bad almost like the drunk plugin but worse.

It would say for example:
H..ey, h ow a re you *The line would be glitchy*

For a few reasons I really like new RP experiences and I know people might think it might be dumb but for me, it seems like a good Roleplay Experience. Of course, people would like to chat in the forest and call 110 for reports but I feel like it could be good for like being in the Forest or on the mountain. And when you do /wifi or a certain command it would be like, “Good” or “Bad” or “Normal”.

I love having fun in SchoolRP like being drunk and It just adds onto stuff and drama which I really like! I love new Roleplay experiences. As I said. And I feel like it would be very funny and some people would actually like it. That’s just my opinion anyway and also that’s just my idea.

Thank you for reading. Sincerely connectingwifi.

eto

Level 15
I'd believe it would be a signal, rather than WiFi. Your signal usually determines the ability of your phone service performance, rather than WiFi which is the Internet. Other than that nice suggestion.

Unshared

Level 9
You meant cellular data signal right? It may be a good idea but I think the phone plugin is more complex than you think. But it would be a good idea to add that in.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- Will be discussed with a few of our developers to get this sorted & added as a small feature.​

Users who are viewing this thread