players online

CoolerCloud3137's | Builder Team App

-- Activity --

IGN (Minecraft Username):
CoolerCloud3137

Timezone:
Central

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
I'd say I'm usually very active, of course work, studies, etc can get in my way. But I've made sure to remain decently active for my OCs sake, and simply to continue to enjoy RPing etc. Out of a basic 10 scale, I'd say 7/10.
-- Questions --

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
CoolerCloud#7656

How long have you been building?:
Around 3 years now? Started originally when a survival world started to become mainly build themed, hence nothing else to do. I've worked in a few servers before, and randomly built creative worlds because of sheer boredom.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
I mean, it is honestly pretty amazing to be able to look at my work and possibly see other RPers be able to play around in it, etc. I can't lie, I was told I should apply, I didn't see much point due to my own lack of knowing too many Community Team Members, but I ended up doing this, wanting to simply have fun and maybe even get to know a few more of the SRP community OOCly. I also hope to honestly do my best and not waste other members' time, and I hope to be a builder the team can rely on.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
Rustic, exterior, apocalyptic, overgrown, wooden, terrain, stone, biomes/environments, smaller detailed aspects, and any sort of plant/earth like builds/decorations.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
Of course. (I spy spelling mistake, won't*.)

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more than one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
Mostly I'd say overgrown, more environment themed? Exterior mainly. Maybe even considered rustic or apocalyptic.
-- Portfolio --

Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

2023-06-08_23.08.42.png2023-06-08_23.09.46.png2023-06-08_23.12.02.pngimage (10).pngimage (11).pngimage (12).pngunknown (1).pngInternet_20221019_155307_4.jpgInternet_20221020_131828_3-1.jpgunknown (2).png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread