players online

Damian Gaylord’s Brilliant Biography

lobsterrdog

Level 35
Helper
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
This is used ONLY for documentation purposes.
You may NOT use this for IC information unless you find out ICLY!

Format Credits @ghcsted ily <333

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

FULL NAME
Damian Clément-Gaylord

NAME MEANING
Damian- to tame or to master
Gaylord- joyful or high-spirted

ALIASES/NICKNAMES
Dami
Twinkie
Bud

DATE OF BIRTH
March 13th

PLACE OF BIRTH
Lyon, France

LANGUAGES SPOKEN
French
Japanese
JSL

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆

SEXUALITY
Gay

PRONOUNS
He/Him

HEIGHT
5'9

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆

「☠︎︎」

LOOKS [BASE]
Damian has curly, inky black black hair which was always styled into an afro that swept over his face, and slightly obscured his dark eyes. His skin was a deep umber brown, besides his pink barely healed surgery scars. His body was very thin and quite frail compared to other men causing him to wear bigger baggier clothes to hide it.

Damian is often seen wearing a striped black and gray sweater with sleeves that consume his hands, subsequently hiding the rainbow loom band that he wore to match with Kei. His jeans were black and baggy, making him look even smaller in his clothes. He wears a chain around his neck with a rosary on its end, but he always hides it in his sweater, only taking it out when he needed to pray.
He always had his guitar strapped to his back, the guitar strap had various pins and buttons scattered across it, such as the trans pride flag pin or an LGBT pride flag pin.

VOICE CLAIM
Damian’s voice is soft and feathery. He was sometimes louder than he needed to be even during normal conversations. His voice has a soft, barely contained french accent as he hasn’t truly attempted to correct it, and it shows itself more as he gets excited.
(reference)

ITEMS [BASE]
Princess Peach Crown
Smart Phone
Electric Guitar "Destroyer"
Snare Drum Sticks
Bongos
TV Mask

「☠︎︎」

MBTI TYPE
ESFP-A

MORALS
Damian considers himself to be a lover and not a fighter. He's very physically weak so, he tries not to pick fights he can't win, but if a friend needs help he'll try his best. He'll look for a peaceful solution and try to talk it out as much as he can, but if all else fails his twinkish arms will have to prevail.

Loud Music
Warm Weather
Romance

FAVORITE SONG
King For A Day- Pierce the Veil

HOBBIES
Music
Swimming
Exploring
Reading Comics

DISLIKES
Cramped Spaces
Being Bored
Silence
Sad/ Horror Movies

FEARS
Angrophobia- fear of becoming angry
Agoraphobia- fear of having little to no control

TRIGGERS
Yelling in French- When punishing Damian his father would always yell at him in french. When he hears people yelling in french he feels just like a child hiding from his dad under his bed all over again. Damian often becomes frustrated himself and slips into French to vent his frustration, this triggers another one of his deep seeded fears of becoming like his father.

Familial Relationships

[BIOLOGICAL]

[ALIVE][FATHER] André Gaylord
"You are a disgusting poor excuse of a man and the only time I hope to ever see you again is when you're on your deathbed. Burn in hell old man"

[ALIVE][MOTHER] Nyla King-Gaylord
“How can you watch your family fall apart and do nothing? Please never contact me again."

[ADOPTED]
[ALIVE][FATHER] Isaac J. Clément
“You are the only true father I will ever know and I’m proud to call you my dad. Words can’t describe how grateful I am to have you in my life.”

[ALIVE][BROTHER] Kurai S. Clément
"I never wanted a brother and kinda hated you when you showed up, but I've grown to enjoy you. You're a brother and my best friend."

[OF CHOICE - NOT LEGAL]
[ALIVE][SIBLING] Kei A Kitagawa
“You are my absolute favorite person in the whole world- no the universe! You’re my shoulder to cry on, my laughter when I’m sad, and my absolute voice of reason. How I’ve lived this long without you is insane, but now you’re my best friend and I’m not letting you escape!!!”

Platonic Relationships

[ALIVE] Oskari Ilpo Kristian Jökull-Bogdanow (form. Hämäläinen)
“You are such a fun guy to be around, I absolutely adore hanging out with you man! Our band will be the greatest in all of Japan- no THE WORLD!”

[ALIVE] Jake Aruna
“You are one the funniest, most chaotic people I know and I have no clue how I can ever keep track of you, but You’ve grown a lot, little man.”

[ALIVE] Rikka Aruna
“You are truly like a strange combination of a mother and mean older sister. I'd be horrified to be on your bad side in case you decide to beat my ass.”

[ALIVE] [ ]Naoki Yōko
"One of my very good friends! I love hanging you with you even though you somehow have all the energy in the world.

[DEAD] Min-joong Yamashita (form. Hwang)
“You are a destructive demon child and I fear for the world when you grow older. You are insanely fun to hang around though, yet also mildly scary. Good luck with world domination, kid.”

“Rest in Piece man. I hope your ruling over hell.”

[ALIVE] Rieno K. Solas
"One messed up kid."

[MORE TO BE ADDED]

ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS
[ALIVE][Ex-BOYFRIEND] Leonid “Leo” Dmitriev
“You are too dumb and extroverted for your own good! I feel like your stupidity rubs off on me because the amount of dumb shit I let you drag me into is insane. I have no clue how I keep falling in love with you every day and I don’t care. I love you so much, my strong Russian husband.”

“I hate the whole ‘i hope we can stay friends thing’ since it sounds corny, but you really are an amazing friend. Boyfriend or not you are still my big strong russian husband.”
"I have no words for you…"

[ALIVE][Ex-BOYFRIEND] Kaiyo “YoYo” Aruna
“You are so so so sweet and you always know what to say, especially with Leo and I getting into dumb trouble. I love how you're a bit protective, but still the sweet man I feel in love with. I love you and I’ll love you more with each passing day.”

“They say that if you love someone let them go. I guess I must really love you then.”

“I want to believe you’re still out there. I really want to.”

[MORE TO BE ADDED jk jk… unless?]
☀︎

FUN FACTS
He secretly listens to mainstream love songs even though he shits on them.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread