shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
IGN:
emerveiller
DATE:
30/08/22 (sorry for Americans, I'm used to writing my dates like this.)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let us have more than 10 attachments on a post, this is a personal issue I've hated for so so so so so long.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

IT WOULD FOR ONE, make me super happy. I currently have a few biographies that use photos (thanks 6pancak) and one of my characters (Lorenza) has TONS of relationships! As well, due to the number of thoughts she has on those characters, I don't have enough room! I've encountered this issue a ton, with my shop application and news reports that I'd need to insert pictures from.
Anyway, say aye if ya with me. thanks.

Anyway, this isn't just a me-happy type of thing. I think this could aid the entire community help getting their thoughts across with applications such as a shop one, not to mention, the normal art ones to show their creativity, maybe other biographies, and so on. This can honestly enhance the objective of sharing ideas.

Now, if you as a staff team can't change the website..... which would suck a lot... then just go ahead with the big slap of denial, I understand! This is a proxy website(at least I think) and there are limitations to what an owner can do..... Thanks for reading.

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Good idea but it's gonna seem like spam, they can simply just use imgur, Google doc and many others

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Good idea but it's gonna seem like spam, they can simply just use imgur, Google doc and many others
imgur is lame. personally. not that I don't agree, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. most people don't completely trust the random links!

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
imgur is lame. personally. not that I don't agree, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. most people don't completely trust the random links!
Then just make sure they look at the link properly making sure the html link doesn't have any misspelling, it's not that hard to just be careful and cuations, same.thing could be said for discord links etc

DarkEclipic

Level 163
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

I get where you are coming from, I truly do. But I agree with what Vegan said. You are able to use Google docs or another imagine to dump photos on. There are limitations to what every website can handle, it's possible that they can't increase the limit to each post :shrug:

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Hi shishi, I haven't really had to deal with this soo maybe like.. two extra.

What Vegan and Liz said, Neutral

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

just use a discord image link, very easy (+ images are considerably less laggy that way and you can have billions of discord images)

Lizalopod

Level 130
Neutral

While it would actually be really good to have more, the limitation could be a forums one which could be impossible to change. Would be nice tho.

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
The option to upload to imgur and embed on the forums is significantly better.

attachments come out in small icons when users are not logged in, making biographies very weird at times, embedding directly from imgur actually ensures that the image is full size every time, embedding from imgur also removes the file size limitations of the forums ensuring it is less restricted in creativity

try log out and view the following:

attachment image
BFC054B9-A635-4914-8058-4E6BC5721D49.png

Imgur upload embed

In short, what your suggestion provides is an option with more creative limitations than simply uploading from a 3rd party software

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
If you would like to avoid logging out, here is the same post, logged out on my end:

Ahimotu

Level 27
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
+1
Very easy to solve as Customable said above, but still gonna +1 because you write dates by day/month/year

Users who are viewing this thread