Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Ruin06
What's the title of your suggestion?: exam suggestion by yours truly

What's your suggestion?:
dear schoolrp, I think the College & Highschool exams should be done on different days, they dont have the same questions & it would help atleast a bit with the lag (or allow more people to attend) since alot of people both college & highschool try to attend at the same time.
This will not solve the lag entirely, this'll simply help reduce it a little bit, i know there isnt hundreds of college players but I think this could help a bit.

if i recall correctly, the SLT & faculty are splitted into two when exams are taken (I do not know if thats the case now, correct me if I'm wrong.) if this is implemented, it could mean that either less SLT & Faculty are needed during the exams or can combine both.
yours truly, ruinosix.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
this could reduce the lag even if a little bit and/or allow more highschoolers and college players to attend, for example instead of 100 highschool 100 college, it could be 200 highschoolers (numbers are not accurate because I have limited knowledge on HS & CL) on day X and 200 college students on day Y, allowing more people to join instead of missing out because there werent enough spaces.

Jay.

Level 13
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
+1, 400 players in the same area doing a command run exam would cause a lot of lag, if they split it up for col and hs, they can increase the amount of space each group has in the exam room (making it more realistic ironically)

Users who are viewing this thread