

What is your Minecraft username?:
_harrow
What is your Discord username?:
callaccountforidiots
What is your timezone?:
CET/CEST (UTC+2)
Describe your activity on the server:
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that. Additionally I will also ensure, that if that were to happen, I'd let the relevant people know beforehand.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
What are your current roles on the server?:
[Grade-12]
[Grade-10]
_harrow
What is your Discord username?:
callaccountforidiots
What is your timezone?:
CET/CEST (UTC+2)
Describe your activity on the server:
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that. Additionally I will also ensure, that if that were to happen, I'd let the relevant people know beforehand.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
What are your current roles on the server?:
[Grade-12]
[Grade-10]
