

What is your Minecraft username?:
_harrow
What is your Discord username?:
callaccountforidiots
What is your timezone?:
CET/CEST (UTC+2)
Describe your activity on the server:
My overall activity can be considered quite volatile and spontaneous. This is due to my somewhat 'frequent' breaks. I have started playing on SRP early in the spring of 2023 and despite that I've spent quite a bit of my time on the server. While I haven't occupied any meaningful role on the server during that time (Mostly due to my difficulties with, and lack of motivation for writing any kind of application), I did have lots of fun and neat experiences. And as previously mentioned, my activity hasn't been a constant, mostly caused due to certain events in life and shifts of focus, which caused a several month-long breaks. Either way, my interest for RP has always returned and increased to grow.
My current activity however can be described as plenty, at least in terms of availability. Sadly I did not get the chance for much RP since I have come back, but even hanging out and chatting with others was plenty for me. But this left me for a certain longing, that I do hope to fill this way. And for now, I can confidently say, that if I'd get accepted, that I am quite sure to I'd have the time and motivation fulfill the given quota, but also have some nice RP!
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that. Additionally I will also ensure, that if that were to happen, I let the relevant people know beforehand.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Cannot find it.
What are your current roles on the server?:
[Grade-12] _harrow
[Grade-11] _harrow
[Fish] _harrow
[College][M] _harr0w
[Grade-10] _harr0w
_harrow
What is your Discord username?:
callaccountforidiots
What is your timezone?:
CET/CEST (UTC+2)
Describe your activity on the server:
My overall activity can be considered quite volatile and spontaneous. This is due to my somewhat 'frequent' breaks. I have started playing on SRP early in the spring of 2023 and despite that I've spent quite a bit of my time on the server. While I haven't occupied any meaningful role on the server during that time (Mostly due to my difficulties with, and lack of motivation for writing any kind of application), I did have lots of fun and neat experiences. And as previously mentioned, my activity hasn't been a constant, mostly caused due to certain events in life and shifts of focus, which caused a several month-long breaks. Either way, my interest for RP has always returned and increased to grow.
My current activity however can be described as plenty, at least in terms of availability. Sadly I did not get the chance for much RP since I have come back, but even hanging out and chatting with others was plenty for me. But this left me for a certain longing, that I do hope to fill this way. And for now, I can confidently say, that if I'd get accepted, that I am quite sure to I'd have the time and motivation fulfill the given quota, but also have some nice RP!
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that. Additionally I will also ensure, that if that were to happen, I let the relevant people know beforehand.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Cannot find it.
What are your current roles on the server?:
[Grade-12] _harrow
[Grade-11] _harrow
[Fish] _harrow
[College][M] _harr0w
[Grade-10] _harr0w

What shop are you applying for?:
After careful consideration, I have decided to apply for Heartbucks.
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
As previously stated, it would be an opportunity to get a chance on more RP overall, but that's just one half. It's not wrong to assume, that I am slowly tired of the school-aspect of SRP and want some fresh air overall, which is why experiencing it from the city-side is something I have been wanting to do for a while now. Especially since I do plan to RP and not just try to farm quota.
The Franchise itself also something quite interesting to myself, because I enjoy simple thing like managing and logistics quite a lot. It's something I can do during times when there isn't much happening on the server during my time online. Due to this I may also have the opportunity to open the shop, when not a lot of players are online, perhaps for those of another timezone, that otherwise may have a hard time. Heartbucks also seems to be a restaurant/food-type shop, which allows for a lot more interaction with customers (other players), as they may stay inside the store for longer. This is after all something I mainly crave, RP and change. Other than that, it's mostly to get to know other people more, since I primarily take joy in not just the RP, but interactions I have with others OOCly.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
While I avoid conflict and drama, there is a chance disputes will arrive, especially when it comes to managing said Franchise, especially early on during the development. This is also bound to happen, if both parties aren't acquaintances, so getting to know each other can minimize conflict occurences and the depth of them.
Of course, if conflicts arise, it's important to understand of what nature they are. First there are those about the Franchise itself. These will mostly be about openings, stock and events. In this case one must also know, that it is not about being right, but rather finding a compromise, a solution that works for both Franchisees, and the Franchise itself. This requires one to hear each other out, stay respectful to each other and not take it to heart. Naturally this kind of dispute is easer to deal with because the priority is still the Franchise itself, so proper facts and arguments can be made with consideration what would be best for the Franchise and the customers.
However there are also conflicts that possibly do not have anything to do with the Franchise, but rather are about each other. It is normal to dislike someone, especially, if you don't 'click'. Yet this still requires to be respectful to each other, especially as Franchisees. The scope can range from simple misunderstandings, to more deep, underlying issues. If those can be resolved, by talking to each other, or just putting the Franchise ahead, then that's great. But if not, it's likely, that someone, if not both, have to give up their role as a Franchisee, if staff/lead has to be involved.
There is no simple right or wrong for most scenarios, this why hearing one out, making convincing arguments and compromises are important. After all SRP is a place to have fun. No one wants to be stressed instead.
In-Character disputes however are quite welcome, as long as they are within reason and don't affect the Franchise too much!
After careful consideration, I have decided to apply for Heartbucks.
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
As previously stated, it would be an opportunity to get a chance on more RP overall, but that's just one half. It's not wrong to assume, that I am slowly tired of the school-aspect of SRP and want some fresh air overall, which is why experiencing it from the city-side is something I have been wanting to do for a while now. Especially since I do plan to RP and not just try to farm quota.
The Franchise itself also something quite interesting to myself, because I enjoy simple thing like managing and logistics quite a lot. It's something I can do during times when there isn't much happening on the server during my time online. Due to this I may also have the opportunity to open the shop, when not a lot of players are online, perhaps for those of another timezone, that otherwise may have a hard time. Heartbucks also seems to be a restaurant/food-type shop, which allows for a lot more interaction with customers (other players), as they may stay inside the store for longer. This is after all something I mainly crave, RP and change. Other than that, it's mostly to get to know other people more, since I primarily take joy in not just the RP, but interactions I have with others OOCly.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
While I avoid conflict and drama, there is a chance disputes will arrive, especially when it comes to managing said Franchise, especially early on during the development. This is also bound to happen, if both parties aren't acquaintances, so getting to know each other can minimize conflict occurences and the depth of them.
Of course, if conflicts arise, it's important to understand of what nature they are. First there are those about the Franchise itself. These will mostly be about openings, stock and events. In this case one must also know, that it is not about being right, but rather finding a compromise, a solution that works for both Franchisees, and the Franchise itself. This requires one to hear each other out, stay respectful to each other and not take it to heart. Naturally this kind of dispute is easer to deal with because the priority is still the Franchise itself, so proper facts and arguments can be made with consideration what would be best for the Franchise and the customers.
However there are also conflicts that possibly do not have anything to do with the Franchise, but rather are about each other. It is normal to dislike someone, especially, if you don't 'click'. Yet this still requires to be respectful to each other, especially as Franchisees. The scope can range from simple misunderstandings, to more deep, underlying issues. If those can be resolved, by talking to each other, or just putting the Franchise ahead, then that's great. But if not, it's likely, that someone, if not both, have to give up their role as a Franchisee, if staff/lead has to be involved.
There is no simple right or wrong for most scenarios, this why hearing one out, making convincing arguments and compromises are important. After all SRP is a place to have fun. No one wants to be stressed instead.
In-Character disputes however are quite welcome, as long as they are within reason and don't affect the Franchise too much!

Additional notes about your application:
These banners took a lot of effort!.
Thank you for reading.
Do you have any questions?:
No, I do not! Thank you for asking though.
These banners took a lot of effort!.
Thank you for reading.
Do you have any questions?:
No, I do not! Thank you for asking though.
Last edited:

