Jet2HolidayRP
Level 1
Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
Jet2HolidayRP
What is your Discord Username?:
theholoraven
What is your time zone?:
BST/GMT.
Describe your activity on the server:
I've been playing SRP semi frequently for about 5 years now, but most of that time has been spent mostly doing GangRP, which while enjoyable I feel like it's about time that I branch out and try other aspects of the server. I'm online practically at all times since I both work from home and have a horrible sleep schedule, but I am most active between 4 PM and 6 AM on weekdays and at all hours of the day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
None..
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
[Grade-12] Lynette "Lyn" B. Tántái
[Grade-12] Geneva Fowler
[Grade-12] Sofya Lebedeva
[Grade-12] Chiruno Aoto
[Fox] Yuriko Takeshima
[Bird] Icarus Takeshima
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
Blocky-Mart
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
Recently I've grown rather discontent with just GangRPing on SRP and I'd like to get the chance to experience some of the other things that the server has to offer. Becoming a Franchisee and helping run a shop is one of those things that stands out to me more than joining a faction or doing school related activities due to the nature of the task your performing. Running a shop sounds more appealing to me because I like organizing and managing a group of people to perform to the best of their abilities and seeing that in both their roleplay and in their attitude towards a server and community.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
I tend to try to avoid dispute's with other people as I'm a very flexible person when it comes to opinions. I don't mind stepping out the way if another person wants to try something or to make a change. In the rare case that I do end up in a dispute with my Co-Franchisee my attitude would change if it was a more severe argument, but I would try to avoid that Io the best of my abilities.
Extra
Additional notes about your application:
It would be my first time running something other than a gang on SRP, so I'll have to figure out how some things work when it comes to SRP specific things. I can handle adapting to it though!
Do you have any questions?:
None at all at the moment, although I'm sure I'll think of something later.
What is your Minecraft username?:
Jet2HolidayRP
What is your Discord Username?:
theholoraven
What is your time zone?:
BST/GMT.
Describe your activity on the server:
I've been playing SRP semi frequently for about 5 years now, but most of that time has been spent mostly doing GangRP, which while enjoyable I feel like it's about time that I branch out and try other aspects of the server. I'm online practically at all times since I both work from home and have a horrible sleep schedule, but I am most active between 4 PM and 6 AM on weekdays and at all hours of the day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
None..
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
[Grade-12] Lynette "Lyn" B. Tántái
[Grade-12] Geneva Fowler
[Grade-12] Sofya Lebedeva
[Grade-12] Chiruno Aoto
[Fox] Yuriko Takeshima
[Bird] Icarus Takeshima
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
Blocky-Mart
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
Recently I've grown rather discontent with just GangRPing on SRP and I'd like to get the chance to experience some of the other things that the server has to offer. Becoming a Franchisee and helping run a shop is one of those things that stands out to me more than joining a faction or doing school related activities due to the nature of the task your performing. Running a shop sounds more appealing to me because I like organizing and managing a group of people to perform to the best of their abilities and seeing that in both their roleplay and in their attitude towards a server and community.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
I tend to try to avoid dispute's with other people as I'm a very flexible person when it comes to opinions. I don't mind stepping out the way if another person wants to try something or to make a change. In the rare case that I do end up in a dispute with my Co-Franchisee my attitude would change if it was a more severe argument, but I would try to avoid that Io the best of my abilities.
Extra
Additional notes about your application:
It would be my first time running something other than a gang on SRP, so I'll have to figure out how some things work when it comes to SRP specific things. I can handle adapting to it though!
Do you have any questions?:
None at all at the moment, although I'm sure I'll think of something later.
