
Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
Reximix
What is your Discord Username?:
Reximix
What is your time zone?:
I am on the EEST timezone (Basically GMT+3)
Describe your activity on the server:
My playtime has taken a drastic hit lately due to work and the serious need of a break. In fact, my current activity is best described as having one leg in a hiatus and the other still lurking SRP channels and updates. I treat my role as the lead of the Baek family as my strongest tether for peering into SRP discord channels, and the role of an event team member; a motivation for coming up with ideas to bring to the server whenever I can! My biggest hurdle is actually my timezone. The majority of SRP’s player base is asleep when I’m off work, and I’m asleep when it sits at peak hours. As you can imagine, this morning shift job significantly drew some distance between me and the crowd I usually hung around with online. Truly, a lone T-rex.
However, this is indeed subject to change as I’ve taken such a break- it’s left me urging for the server once again! Thus, I believe I can turn my timezone’s downside into an… upside? More on this below!
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I hereby acknowledge this!
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Highschool Cheer [Flopped] [Tryout]
Highschool Male Volleyball [Flopped] [Tryout]
Photography Clubleader [Ate] [Google Doc App]
Performing Arts Teacher #1 [Flopped] [Link]
Performing Arts Teacher #2 [Ate] [Link]
Highschool Fem Basketball [Ate] [Tryout]
Giftshop Shopkeeper [Ate] [Link]
Helper #1 [Flopped] [Link]
Whiz-Reporter [Ate] [Link]
College Cheer [Ate] [Tryout]
Event Team [Ate] [Link]
Content Team [Flopped] [Discord]
Helper #2 [Flopped] [Link]
College Swim Captain [Flopped] [Google Doc App]
Student Council [Ate] [Link]
Lore Team [Ate] [Inaccessible]
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
- [College] [Councillor]
- Event Team
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
The shop I’m applying for is Heartbucks because it’s cute, and it sits perfectly infront of Lunaria Atelier (very significant detail).
I actually haven’t gotten to research what Heartbucks is yet, I only assumed it to be a cafe similar to Koribureku Bakery. It’s obviously Starbucks, that I can tell, so it’s piqued my interest for several reasons! For one, it’s completely different from my last shop. Based on the seating arrangements seen outside the windows of Heartbucks, it’s clear that roleplay is greatly encouraged in this space, similarly to restaurants. For almost two years, I had to sacrifice roleplay space for SHELVING in Yona-Yona, otherwise, I would’ve loved to invite that same atmosphere in my previous shop (and I tried!). Which brings me to my second reasoning… I’ve got ideas, man. Ideas I specifically want to integrate into a cafe setting. Pairing the theme of Heartbucks, y’know, hearts and all… I see an enormous potential I’d like to explore! For example…
QR codes! Not actual real QR codes, but I would like to fabricate the roleplay of scanning a QR code, finding the link through the schoolRP forums, and being redirected to a Canva displaying the FULL MENU of Heartbucks. Not just the items and price, but also the ingredients used in each type of coffee and pastry! Of course, the menu will be designed on-theme with Heartbucks, and with coordination with my fellow franchisee! I wholeheartedly believe that this would increase the level of realism and *sparkles* IMMERSION *sparkles* that an RP cafe should have!
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
Honestly, when I first saw this role, I shallowly thought to myself ‘Ah, so it’s a nerfed shopkeeper.’ But then the more I thought about it… I began to find it too appealing to ignore. The experience of managing and leading a business is one thing, but to properly share it with another person relieves a great burden I had when I was doing it solo. Naturally, I am confident in my teamwork skills, and I have a resume to prove it. I believe I can tackle coordination with a colleague despite the anticipated timezone irregularity… Speaking of which…
I see it as a golden opportunity to broaden the scope and activity of the shop faction by using my irritating TIMEZONE as a vantage point to reaching players who may otherwise miss most shop openings during peak hours! This is the upside!!
Though I understand each franchisee is responsible for their own independent quotas, it still brings a certain relief to know there’s a capable shoulder to lean on during times of lengthy inactivity. I wouldn’t ever need to worry about the shop or its employees growing bored from any cases of absence.
Regaining a sense of obligation (quota) is sure to boost my motivation for being active during the early/late hours of SRP. Having a fellow franchisee to regularly communicate with is also bound to increase my attentiveness to the server as well. I’ve grown accustomed to the shopkeeper faction, so revisiting a similar but less demanding experience will be like taking a fish from a pond, and putting it in a Heartbucks-themed fish bowl. (I’m the fish)
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
OOCly? I’ve handled many disputes. It’s not uncommon to come across considering my prior experiences as a club lead, a shopkeeper, and a family lead. My most common tactic is to naturally gravitate towards reaching a middle ground. I do not play around escalating a conflict by arguing ‘why this, why not that’; I find this mentally taxing and rarely yielding positive results. Therefore, I give my best attempt to handle a serious dispute with a civil and mature conversation in hopes of reaching a place where we are both content. Additionally, many can vouch that I don’t bend to bias, and hence my pragmatic nature allows for an easygoing partnership built on a strong foundation. There won’t be any fire to put out if it hasn’t had the chance to ignite!
ICly? Now that’s a mystery. In fact, it would be humorous for the franchisees to encounter moments of contrast and banter, so I’m not against fanning THIS flame so long as my co-franchisee is also willing…
What shop are you applying for?:
The shop I’m applying for is Heartbucks because it’s cute, and it sits perfectly infront of Lunaria Atelier (very significant detail).
I actually haven’t gotten to research what Heartbucks is yet, I only assumed it to be a cafe similar to Koribureku Bakery. It’s obviously Starbucks, that I can tell, so it’s piqued my interest for several reasons! For one, it’s completely different from my last shop. Based on the seating arrangements seen outside the windows of Heartbucks, it’s clear that roleplay is greatly encouraged in this space, similarly to restaurants. For almost two years, I had to sacrifice roleplay space for SHELVING in Yona-Yona, otherwise, I would’ve loved to invite that same atmosphere in my previous shop (and I tried!). Which brings me to my second reasoning… I’ve got ideas, man. Ideas I specifically want to integrate into a cafe setting. Pairing the theme of Heartbucks, y’know, hearts and all… I see an enormous potential I’d like to explore! For example…
QR codes! Not actual real QR codes, but I would like to fabricate the roleplay of scanning a QR code, finding the link through the schoolRP forums, and being redirected to a Canva displaying the FULL MENU of Heartbucks. Not just the items and price, but also the ingredients used in each type of coffee and pastry! Of course, the menu will be designed on-theme with Heartbucks, and with coordination with my fellow franchisee! I wholeheartedly believe that this would increase the level of realism and *sparkles* IMMERSION *sparkles* that an RP cafe should have!
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
Honestly, when I first saw this role, I shallowly thought to myself ‘Ah, so it’s a nerfed shopkeeper.’ But then the more I thought about it… I began to find it too appealing to ignore. The experience of managing and leading a business is one thing, but to properly share it with another person relieves a great burden I had when I was doing it solo. Naturally, I am confident in my teamwork skills, and I have a resume to prove it. I believe I can tackle coordination with a colleague despite the anticipated timezone irregularity… Speaking of which…
I see it as a golden opportunity to broaden the scope and activity of the shop faction by using my irritating TIMEZONE as a vantage point to reaching players who may otherwise miss most shop openings during peak hours! This is the upside!!
Though I understand each franchisee is responsible for their own independent quotas, it still brings a certain relief to know there’s a capable shoulder to lean on during times of lengthy inactivity. I wouldn’t ever need to worry about the shop or its employees growing bored from any cases of absence.
Regaining a sense of obligation (quota) is sure to boost my motivation for being active during the early/late hours of SRP. Having a fellow franchisee to regularly communicate with is also bound to increase my attentiveness to the server as well. I’ve grown accustomed to the shopkeeper faction, so revisiting a similar but less demanding experience will be like taking a fish from a pond, and putting it in a Heartbucks-themed fish bowl. (I’m the fish)
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
OOCly? I’ve handled many disputes. It’s not uncommon to come across considering my prior experiences as a club lead, a shopkeeper, and a family lead. My most common tactic is to naturally gravitate towards reaching a middle ground. I do not play around escalating a conflict by arguing ‘why this, why not that’; I find this mentally taxing and rarely yielding positive results. Therefore, I give my best attempt to handle a serious dispute with a civil and mature conversation in hopes of reaching a place where we are both content. Additionally, many can vouch that I don’t bend to bias, and hence my pragmatic nature allows for an easygoing partnership built on a strong foundation. There won’t be any fire to put out if it hasn’t had the chance to ignite!
ICly? Now that’s a mystery. In fact, it would be humorous for the franchisees to encounter moments of contrast and banter, so I’m not against fanning THIS flame so long as my co-franchisee is also willing…
