GApplebro
Level 5

What is your Minecraft username?:
GApplebro (Main)
tewmorrow (I’m applying on my alt!)
What is your Discord Username?:
t9kii_
What is your time zone?:
PST
Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server has covered a variety of areas, at first, it mainly focused on tailoring and JockRP. I’m the CEO of a verified tailoring server named Shiawase Corp as well as an experienced tailor myself. I’ve also experienced and participated in a variety of familyRPs and once owned my own family, Kojima. Additionally, I am also a Higher Up in Thrift Shop, a well known tailoring server.
As for JockRP, It has been one of my most enjoyable moments on the server. I’ve done extensive roleplay through the highschool baseball, highschool female football, and college female football teams. Much of the roleplay encourages others to not only do well in scrimmages/games, but also practices. When being on a sports team I’ve made a lot of connections and have seen a new way of SRP, each with its own perspective.
I do sometimes have moments where I need to step away from SRP, whether that be for a vacation, a personal issue, or just a mental break. Though I’ve never stepped away from SRP for more than a week without any reason. If I remember correctly, I first started playing SRP around 2021(?), and I knew the moment I joined it’d be a game that stuck with me. Personally, from starting as a NameMC skin to where I am now within 4 years is definitely not a flex, but shows that I’ve grown somewhat of an attachment to the server and it definitely seems like it's staying.
There are times I'm free more days than others, though I can make adjustments if needed!
Time table
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |
3:30 PM - 9:00 PM (PST) | 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM (PST) | 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM (PST) | 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM (PST) | 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM (PST) | 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM (PST) | 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM (PST) |

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that If I were to be inactive, I would be demoted.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
GApplebro Club Application | Denied
GApplebro Club Application | Denied
GApplebro Shop Application | Denied
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
GApplebro
[Grade-12] Cleo Tide
[College][B] Mina Lin
tewmorrow
[Grade-10] Kimora Im

What shop are you applying for?:
11/7 preferably, though Blocky-Mart is okay too
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
I wish to become a Franchisee because I think it would be a really fun way to become more involved in the server while also having something that I can actively work on and build with another person. I enjoy having responsibilities and being able to see something grow from the work that I put into it, rather than just holding a position and not doing much with it.
I also really like the idea of being able to create and build an active shop that people actually want to visit and participate in. I would want the shop to feel like an actual part of the community rather than simply being a place where people go to buy items. Whether that means hosting small events, encouraging employees to stay active, or just finding ways to make working at the shop more enjoyable, I would want to put effort into making it a place that people actually enjoy being around.
I would also like to get to know the employees and work with them instead of just being someone who manages them. I think having a good relationship with your employees makes a big difference in how active and enjoyable a shop can be. I would be open to hearing their ideas and suggestions, especially if they have something that could make the shop better or more fun.
Another reason I am interested in becoming a Franchisee is because I think working with a co-Franchisee would make the experience much more enjoyable. I like being able to bounce ideas off of another person, divide responsibilities, and work towards the same goal together. I would rather have someone to collaborate with and build the shop alongside than have to handle everything on my own. I also think having someone else to bring new ideas to the table would keep things from becoming repetitive.
Overall, I see becoming a Franchisee as an opportunity to have something I can consistently contribute to and develop over time. I have been on SRP for a long time, and I think running a franchise would be a new and enjoyable way for me to stay involved in the community. If I am given the opportunity, I would want to actually put effort into the shop and make it something that both employees and customers enjoy being a part of.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
If I were to have a dispute with my co-Franchisee, I would first try to talk it out with them privately rather than letting the disagreement affect the shop or other employees. I would want to understand why they feel the way they do and explain my own perspective as well, since I think most disagreements can be resolved when both people are willing to actually listen to each other.
If the disagreement was over something involving the shop, such as how we should handle employees, how the shop should be operated, or what direction we should take it in, I would be willing to compromise where appropriate. I don't expect everything to always go exactly the way I want, especially when I am working with another person. At the same time, I would make sure that my own concerns are communicated clearly rather than simply agreeing to something that I genuinely believe could negatively affect the shop.
I would also try to keep personal disagreements separate from our responsibilities as Franchisees. Even if we disagreed about something, I would still want to maintain a respectful working relationship and make sure the shop continues to function normally. If we reached a point where we genuinely could not resolve the issue ourselves, I would be comfortable asking the appropriate staff member for assistance rather than allowing the situation to escalate.
Ultimately, I think the best way to handle a dispute is through communication and compromise. Being co-Franchisees means that neither person is going to agree with the other on everything, so I would focus more on finding a solution that works for the shop than on trying to prove that I am right.
Extra
Additional notes about your application:
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application!
Do you have any questions?:
n/a
Attachments
Last edited:
