Golden_Artworks
Golden_Artworks
Omega+
IGN (In-Game Name):
Golden_Artworks

What is your discord username?
goldenartworks

Describe your activity on the server:
I am an active man, A number scale wouldn’t work as I am an SRP zombie. The only times that I am not on are if I am 1. Camping. 2. Doing family stuff. 3. Playing another game and taking a small short day break from srp. When I am on I usually am working on skins and afking, Rping with others. I try to be on as much as I can and whenever I am available to get on for quota or other things I will get on.

What is your timezone?:
Cst | Central

List your current and past applications:

List your current roles on the server:
Currently I have no others

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have a lot of experience, I have been involved in a lot of roleplay in my time of playing and only now that I've matured and understood more things have I come to agreement with what I have learned. Some examples of rp I have been a part of are, Fight Club Bartender back when I was in Akihito and when the fight club had the event of being burned. GangRP I was in Akihito at a point in time and learned some things about P2L and longer detailed actions and such. I was a part of the HS Baseball Team back when Hatola was the captain, I was pretty active within it and learned some rp tactics as well.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is that I’ve been debating between applying for KPD or EMS for my two years of playing, Never have I attempted either as I felt I was not mature or capable enough at the time to deal with the RP and discussions within them, But now that I’m older and more mature with understanding the situations and other things within it. I wanted to help out and give people the chances to have more EMS on and whatnot since at most there is usually 2 or less on at times which you can’t blame them for they have IRL stuff to deal with and so would I.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

Surgeons
Basic knowledge: Surgeons are to remain calm and collect during surgeries as it could prove to be fatal if they faint or freak out during a procedure. They must be capable of providing proper information and fact/double checking it to ensure they are right. They are expected to have proper social skills so as to not freak out or cause distress to a patient.

Duties:
Documenting and observing test results for any abnormalities or issues.
Documenting procedures and proceeding with them.
Helping to teach and train interns with surgical tasks and information.
Etc.

General Doctors.

Basic Knowledge: General Doctors are to remain calm most not collected but to keep an open mind to the patient's illness or inquiry. They are seen as the doctors you see for regular checkups or the ones you set up proper appointments for long term solutions.

Duties:
Managing patients' information and diagnosing them.
Setting up appointments with patients (That can also be a receptionists job)
Sending in blood tests or samples for examining
Giving long term solutions for patients
Etc

Psychiatrist/The******s

Basic Knowledge: Psychiatrists and The******s are supposed to have empathy and be calm when talking to a patient about problems they are having, Ensuring they are having proper treatment and giving them healthy solutions to the problems.

Duties:
Monitoring patients blood work and other things about them
Treating and helping out with day to day activities
Giving help and solutions to issues that is affecting day to day activities
They keep the facilities and rooms clean to ensure comfort for the patients
Monitor the wellbeing of patients
Etc

Paramedics

Basic Knowledge: We all should know that Paramedics are gonna be one of the first arrivals and people that keep the patient alive until they can get them to the hospital for the proper treatment and tests.

Duties:
Arriving on scene fully equipped to deal with the situation at hand
Keeping the patients alive and figuring out medical information that could be harmful
Providing Aid to any that are in immediate need of it
Etc

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I do acknowledge that I am ALWAYS subject to being demoted if I get accepted due to any actions deemed wrong or inappropriate behavior from an EMS worker.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I acknowledge and agree to being 100% Dedicated to the Hospital Staff role when needed.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I do, If training is held whilst I am online I will attend and if I don’t I will accept the punishments that would come.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge that I am NOT ever to take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations. If a situation is taken OOCly I will notify staff and if it persists just ignore the situation until it gets cleared up..

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

“My name is Mendel Ozitiyo.”

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
“I am a man, and my pronouns are He/Him.”

Character’s Age (if accepted):
“Currently I am 44 years old, Thank you for asking.”

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

“I have a PhD in Psychology that I can grab for you to view.”

Character’s Nationality:
“Well, I’m Canadian.”

Character’s Marital Status:
“Ah, Well currently I am not married anymore, My wife passed away in a hospital in Canada so to answer the question, I am currently single.”

Character’s Religious Denomination:
“I am agnostic, and I will go no further into the subject.”

Character’s Spoken Languages:
“I am not fluent but can speak Korean enough to understand it. I also speak Japanese.”

Backstory (100+ Words)
“I was born and raised in the outskirts of Toronto, Canada, I grew up in a small home that was quite pleasant until you got to the residents living within it. My father, being a hot headed and uptight man, was pretty respected by his colleagues and the other residents within the town. He worked at a Lumber Mill so you can expect how busy he was when he was out with his buddies. As for my mother, she was a beauty back in the day. She always wore this nice cardigan and wore some colorful makeup that adorned her beautiful brown hair. She was what you’d expect from a mother but it wasn’t until I started going to middle school when it all changed..”

He paused and took a deep breath while rattling some papers on the desk “My mother expected the best out of me, She would never let me dress how I wanted to always made me wear some kinda proper looking suit, I was always talked about behind my back due to how I was made to act.I had to study hard and listen to my teachers like my mother said.. This must sound like the stereotypical family but it's true. I had an ordinary middle school life, I made friends, Had enemies and bullies. My grades were basic for the time, I got B’s and A’s when I got F's. That's when I’d be hearing an earful from my mother. Once again he took another deep breath before continuing on “My father was never around when my mother was scolding me for the stupidest things, He’d be either out drinking with his friends or working. Either way I made it past middle school and went into highschool which was even worse.. We weren’t necessarily a poor or rich family, We had the money to keep ourselves alive. At one point money did become scarce which is when I first went job hunting,” He let out a cough before opening a drawer on the desk and pulling out some papers, Setting them neatly onto the top of the others

“If you look at these papers closely you’ll realize that I have applied to more than one company in hopes of getting hired, Now you’d think I was finally hired by some good ol’ company but no. I was hired by a shotty no good company that made me work retail. As much as I’d like to say I enjoyed it, I really didn’t. My father in all his terrible glory wanted me to work in the lumber mill with him and take over his position so he could retire, But that line of work was not what I was interested in, See in all those hard times of working retail and hearing about customers stupid complaints I realized something, That I’d much rather hear them out and give them a much more healthy solution instead of giving backlash to the employees. That's when I first decided to go into Psychiatrics which is also when I started working harder in retail to become a manager to earn the money I needed to get into med school since my parents wouldn’t give me money for that in any of my years. I wasn’t the best when I was finally able to get in, Hell you could say I was the worst one there! It took extra years for me to feel like I was ready to use what I learned into the real world, Saving people time by doing bad solutions instead of healthy ones, Keeping bad habits and all that stuff.”

The male gave a tiny smile as he turned a picture on the desk around “This here is my wife, I met her while learning in that medical school. She was a beauty. Loved her outta the bottom of my heart, Of course fast forward to today and you’ll realize she’s gone and passed away leaving me and my boy alone to venture the world. Anyway that's besides the point there She was a regular student studying alongside me in a different department though, She was let go after she failed. Even though she was let go, that didn’t stop me from seeing her after and taking her on dates to some of the best restaurants I could, That was within my budget of course. I personally wouldn’t say she understood me but more so dealt with me as she loved me back and one thing led to another and we had a child after we got married. The first days of childbirth were terrible like you’d wish you never had the child.. Which I still think because when you reach the years I am in now you start to regret choices you’ve made. But anyway as long as I am still breathing I will support myself and my family, I will not let them fall into the despair I faced even if they already have.” He faced the photo back to him before giving a scornful expression and leaning back within his chair “Is that all the questions you're asking me? Yes? Okay then you may leave."

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Mendel’s medical interest was mainly Psychiatry but he proceeded to go into Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry and Physical Therapy to help ensure he would be able to treat his patients in any case where they would have a spasm due to an unknown disability that he was not told of, He took on Neurology as it would give him the proper solutions to long term sleeping issues or anything relating to the brain or nervous system. Physical Therapy as to ensure he knows how to give proper solutions to a patient's symptoms that may include some nerve pain or muscle pain.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Mendel focused on going to a medical residency in Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry to better expand his abilities in those two. He did the medical residencies for 3 years after he finished Med School.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
In all honesty no. He has never once worked in a medical position for a true hospital, He has applied his skills to helping others and stabilizing friends and residents.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Mendel had attended Med School for five years before attending two medical residencies for Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry. He attended the two medical residencies for 6 years after he completed Med School.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Mendel stood at 6’4 weighing around 160 lbs. He has grayish brown eyes, and light wrinkles as well as some light stubble. He had multiple healing scars scattered around his body, One that is located on the bottom of his neck that extends to the shoulder, Another being on the right side of his back on his shoulder blade. The third being a healing burn mark on his left knee. The fourth would be small marks and imprints as well as cuts along his hands that appear to be from animals. He has a displeased expression on his face most of the time while his hair extends down past his shoulders towards the middle of his back.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Mendel acts proper and more clearer with his words while on duty as well as putting up with more situations than normal. He refuses to get mad or aggressive with his patients unless it's to calm them down from an overreaction that was needed. He prefers to maintain a professional attitude while on duty. When he is off duty Mendel tends to be more laid back and less willing to put up with people, He acts more drained and continues to try to keep a professional attitude but that is usually drowned out by the thoughts of what his next patient or work situation would be.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Mendel functions better alone but just because he prefers that doesn’t mean he can’t work alongside others. He can work well with others and without.

What plans does your character have for the future?
His plans consist of becoming a better father to his child as well as possibly teaching him some of the stuff he has learned. He wishes to fulfill his duty to serve, teach, diagnose and give solutions to others and himself.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
He can be seen as isolated, A little bit selfish but caring. His son views him as a deadbeat dad due to the neglect and strictness he had caused. He knows he himself is not a good father but that doesn’t stop him from doing what must needs to be done, He views himself as a man of his word and a man who knows bounds and morals.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread