GuiltedProdigy

What is your time zone?:

(UTC-06:00) Central America

What is your discord username?

guiltedprodigy

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

N/A

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I am usually active daily on the server, I am only really inactive if I'm spending a day hanging out with friends or if I am asleep

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I've been on School RP for about a week or so now, and I already find it amazing. I used to join Minecraft roleplay servers when they had an app for bedrock for it, like school Roleplays and such, but I find this to be a better version of those because it's handled in a better way than those were, especially because it's a server. I roleplay on other forums and have roleplayed both in groups and one-on-one. I have enjoyed roleplaying for many years, it's kind of an escape for me.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

I only have one character at the moment plus this one who is my main character. He is a Grade 11 Student at the time of posting this
I also have the OMEGA+ Rank

What is the subject you want to teach?:

I would like to teach Literature

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

I would like to teach literature and include fun lessons with it, I think it would also be beneficial for someone who is very active to be a professor.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. Creative Writing Lesson 1: Themes

There will be a selection of themes (i.e. Romance, Coming of age, Good vs Evil, etc) Students will pick a theme for their story, and then write a short story going with the theme of the story. The story should be at least 10 pages long

2. Creative Writing Lesson 2: Get Creative!

Students will be expected to write a short story (at least 10 pages) using their ideas, and whatever they would like to write about.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

Peaceful Writing at a Park
The students will go on a trip to a local park, they are expected to split into groups and find an area to sit that is calm and quiet they will be writing in this spot and will describe how it feels through the means of a short story, the main character should also be at the park.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

My character would first see what's going on, they could just be having a conversation or giving them tips on the sport

If the conversation is violent or the college students are bullying the bobcat he would first scold and warn them, telling them it does not matter how old they are, or what grade they are in bullying is not okay, but bullying a younger student is even more wrong. My character will explain to them what consequences they could get for bullying as well.

Your character would be supervising detention, and one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

First, my character will ask the student why they are asking these questions because what he, may view as a stupid question, may not be a stupid question to the student, depending on what the questions are of course

My character would then warn the student that if they keep asking stupid questions he may extend their detention time, or they may get more consequences

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?

First, he would warn them to stop, turn off their phones and be quiet.

If it continues my character would explain to them that they are disturbing the class and will get detention if it continues, of course giving them detention if they continue

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

My character will first call for assistance, what he may not be able to control he could always ask other professors or higher-ups to help control the situation, if there is no one to help him he will deal with it to the best of his ability.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Appearance: Reoji Hekima is a tall slender male with white curly hair and crimson eyes. He has a few tattoos from his past that are always covered up even outside of school. Reoji is normally found wearing formal clothes, even when he is not working he is always very well-kept and dressed formally.

Personality:
Reoji is a laid-back person, he isn’t known to ever take his anger out on others or even come off as angry. He is also very well-mannered and proper, he is the type of guy who makes sure everything is tidy at his home and is very minimalistic.

Uniqueness:
Reoji being the laid-back person he is, is only strict when he has to be. He always tries to make sure everything is both fun and entertaining during lessons. He notices it catches everyone's attention when it is done this way, which keeps them focused.

Outlook on Students:
Reoji adores each student he has. He tries to help all his students be the best they can be. He thinks despite what they may be doing or have done in the past each student can become a great person one day. He believes in them and is willing to help them out however he can.

Outlook on Fellow Teachers:
He views the other teachers as close friends and not just co-workers, he tries his best to talk to all of them when he can. He wants to show them that they can trust him, and seek him out if they ever need help with anything.

Hopes for the Future:
Someday in the future, Reoji would like to be married and have kids of his own. He wants to settle down and be able to teach his kids how to be great people. He doesn’t need too much to be happy, like a big house or fancy car.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Childhood (Birth to 13):

Growing up Reoji had a fairly nice childhood, his parents loved him like they should and treated him right. Despite the way he looked he was surprisingly never bullied. He always did well in school and was admired by his teachers for being the “Gifted Child”. He got straight A’s all throughout grade school and was even in a few academic clubs in which he did well in. He lived a happy life despite the challenges he put on himself. It was never asked of him to do well but he did it anyway because he enjoyed the praise and kind words he got from both his teachers and his parents

Teenage Years (13 to 18):
Reoji’s teenage years were not much different than his childhood. He was still working hard in high school to get good grades. At this point in his life he was figuring out what he wanted to be, he had always admired his teachers and found them to be the very foundation of his life. He had been talking with career counselors for a while while he was in high school and had found out everything he needed to know, he was sure he wanted to become a teacher. Better yet, he wanted to become a college professor. He applied himself even harder, being promised a scholarship because he had already done so well throughout grade school and high school.

When Reoji graduated, he graduated at the top of his class, he also got the scholarship he was promised: A scholarship in literature, so he could get his master's and become a professor

College Life (18 to 22):

During college Reoji’s life had taken a slight turn, his mother had become fatally ill not even a year into college. This resulted in him having to put his studies and classes on hold for a year so he could grieve his dying mother, he took care of her with his father and even helped them out by getting a part-time job to help pay for medical bills. His mother had been one of the stepping stones in life, she had always been the one to encourage him to pursue his dreams. She passed a few months into that year, losing her was like losing part of himself. However, it gave Reoji even more of a drive to finish school, to become who he wanted to be, and to make his mom proud. When Reoji went back to college a year later he pushed himself, harder than he ever had. He had a few friends but he would never let them distract him from his work. Two years later, he graduated once again he was at the top of his class and admired by his fellow students for all the hard work he had done.

Adult Life (22 - 28):

Reoji had moved back home for a bit, he was always researching for colleges to work at, but where he grew up he didn’t find any that sounded quite right to him. Reoji had gotten a part-time job so he could afford to move out of his dad’s house sooner or later, he didn’t want to burden his father any more than he had to. When Reoji turned 23 he found a nice apartment in another city called Karkura, and hearing about the college there, the school wanted their professors to be at least 27, so he would have to wait a few years to apply. Until then, Reoji continued to work at his part-time job. He worked there for the next 5 years. His father was still alive and he would always visit him on the weekends telling him about how his week had gone and how he had found the college, his father encouraged him just like he always did. Once Reoji had turned 28, is when he decided to finally apply.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Reoji Hekima

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):
Reoji

Preferred Name:
Reoji or Mr. Hekima

Gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Religious Denomination:
Pagan

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karkura, Apartment Block T, Apartment 203

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
3 years

Working Experience (# of years):
8 years

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree in Literature

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Literature

Minors:
Arts

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
English

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Literature

Extra:

N/A

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread