Place of Birth: Japan

Nationality: Japanese

Race: Japanese-Italian

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Religious Beliefs: Believes on himself

Political Beliefs: N/A

General Appearance

Appearance
: Hisaki appears to be calm, composed and indifferent most of the time.

Hisaki most of the time when he talk with someone:
poster504x498f8f8f8-pad600x600f8f8f.png immagine_2023-08-01_123656267.png

Personality: Hisaki appears to be indifferent to people who aren’t close friends or strangers, that means he doesn’t care much about people he doesn’t know. Hisaki can appear to be indifferent also to close friends, but he is just scared to not be betrayed again by his “friend”, after this, he is sweet. He’s shy, you will rarely see him approach someone, that’s why he is alone most of the time. He really likes Katana and Plushie.

Diseases/Illness: None

Character Voice:

Equipment:
You will never see Hisaki without his yellow Katana “Hinata” on his back, she is a fellow companion. He also always brings with him the Katana “Yamato”, and the “Eternal Sword” but rarely used. You will see him with all types of strange hats, a cat one, Perry, Kermit and more. He started wearing blue sunglasses.

Clothes: He wears a school uniform most of the time, he made it himself. For important events, he will use his black and red Sweater, that Yutaro, his adoptive uncle, bought for him.

Hobbies: He really likes to sit and chill with friends, loves to play hide and seek.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Trust Issue

Skills: He is really good at stalking people.

Family:

[Biological Father and Mother]
Gilbert Nightray and Vanessa Bella [Deceased]
“....”

[Adoptive Mother]
Charlotte Munakata [Alive]
“She is scary if you are dumb, but when you need help, she is there for you.”

[Adoptive Uncle]
Yutaro Munakata [Alive]
“He is the best, he took me in the Munakata while I was in need, I would always be thankful”

[Adoptive Official Aunt]
Hanai A. Seiko [Alive]
“Hanai, you are the best librarian I have ever seen, always ready to help people with a smile, you are still not married to Uncle Yutaro, but you are part of my family, so you deserve to be here.”

[!]
*There is a deleted line of text*

[Sister] Reina A. Munakata [Alive]
“I have so much thing to say that they are too long, I really love you, you are the best sister someone could have, and really funny!”

[Cousin] Zoe Munakata [Alive]
“Always there for you”

[Cousin] Lola Munakata [Alive]
“The big sister, cousin actually, you need”

[Cousin] Mika Munakata [Alive]
“You are sweet, I like you”

[Family Fox] Ahri Munakata [Alive]
“Best fox ever.”

[Family] All the Munakata

Relationships:

[Best Friend] Rachielle [ ? ]
“Really when I first met you I thought “I must be her friend”, and I did it. I don't know where you are at this moment, but you will always be my best friend. The Dumbest person I know”

[Best Friend] Crys [ ? ]
“What I said about Rachielle is the same for you, I miss both of you and really can't complain that our last moment together was ruined by a person… I’m sorry”

[Best Friend] Jared Kushiguro [Deceased]
“We didn't meat in the most beautiful way, but I’m happy of what we have done, I will never forget you, rest in peace my man”

[Friend] Joseph E. Williams [Alive]
“You are good man, happiness will come for you”

[Friend] Mina [Alive]
“It’s funny be with you, hope we could have more time together”

Backstory:
Hisaki was born on the 12th of November in Japan. After this event, his parents made the decision to move to Italy, specifically Hisaki's mother's hometown. Once in Italy, Hisaki learned the language as he grew up and attended school. In his early years of education, he showed exceptional intelligence, receiving top grades in all subjects. However, as he transitioned to middle school, things took a turn for the worse.

Although Hisaki had always been a kind and helpful person, he experienced bullying throughout his time in middle school, leaving him with only a few friends. His parents, caught up in their work, were unable to provide the attention and care he needed. Hisaki struggled to open up to them about his troubles.

After finishing middle school, during a three-month vacation, Hisaki faced a betrayal from one of his friends, leaving him feeling isolated. Meanwhile, his parents decided to return to Japan, and Hisaki was only 13 years old at the time. Tragically, on their journey back, Hisaki and his parents were involved in a car accident caused by a reckless driver. His parents did not survive, but miraculously, Hisaki emerged unharmed.

A year later, at the age of 14, Hisaki started attending Karakura High School, still coping with the trauma he had experienced. There, he encountered a diverse group of people, and one person even offered him a place to stay—a room where he could keep his belongings. Initially, Hisaki enjoyed the company of his newfound friends, engaging in activities such as hide and seek or truth or dare. He finally felt happy again. However, one of his "friends" from that group began spreading malicious rumors about him, prompting Hisaki to distance himself from all of them. The person who had offered him a place to stay turned out to be a betrayer, stealing Hisaki's personal items for her own purposes. In addition, Hisaki had a previous encounter with a girl who claimed to have feelings for him, but he later discovered she had a boyfriend. Feeling hurt and betrayed, Hisaki left that place and found himself alone once more. He contemplated leaving the city entirely, seeking solace in isolation.

Just as he was about to make his escape, Hisaki encountered Yutaro, out of compassion and a sense of connection, Yutaro took Hisaki in as part of his family. It was there, in the company of Yutaro and his family, that Hisaki finally found a renewed sense of happiness.

Disclaimer:
Given my poor literal skills, I had an AI write this text, but the content is still mine. I made the AI only re-elaborate my prompt.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread