Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Level 7
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name): DiarmuidODuibhne
What is your discord username?: diarmuidoduibhne
Describe your activity on the server: I am quite active and usually will always find time to be able to be online during the day or night. To more properly detail it, I tend to be on the server around 6 pm until 11 pm. For Mondays, I am able to be online around 8:45 pm to 11 pm. For Tuesdays I am able to be online from 6 pm until 11 pm. Continuing this, those dates are the same for Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, its usually only Mondays where I am busy and cant get on until later in the day. I can and am able to arrive earlier in the day for meetings and if someone needs me to be on at an earlier time, as I can do that, but usually my normal playtimes are as stated above. Other activity wise I am also quite active in the community with quite a bit of interactions, and I tend to hang out around shrine, etc. I am also active in the Fight Club, and school faction as currently I am a nurse for the faction, but I will be switching to EMS with this application.
What is your timezone?: EST GMT-5
List your current and past applications:
My name used to be Cu Chulainn and Higuruma incase if that helps with confusion.
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_-librarian-application.74362/ [Denied]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-art-teacher-application.78276/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.79294/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.79607/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-application-cu_chulainn_.79991/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.80644/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.80852/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.81506/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.83703/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.83962/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84656/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84657/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84801/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84804/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84919/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.84920/ [Denied]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.84954/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.85181/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.85182/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.86473/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.86795/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.86796/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.86797/ [Denied]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.86837/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.87014/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.87015/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.87016/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/jujus-phd-project-ign-cu_chulainn_.88681/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/college-councilor-cu_chulainn_.89134/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/counselor-app-_hiromi_higuruma.90180/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/_hiromi_higurumas-language-application.91178/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/_hiromi_higurumas-language-application.91447/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/_hiromi_higurumas-language-application.91448/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/diarmuidoduibhnes-other-application.91800/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/diarmuidoduibhnes-language-application.91876/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/builder-application.92159/ [No answer]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application.88905/ [Denied]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application.84199/ [Denied]
List your current roles on the server: [Nurse], [PHD], [Adult], [12th], [9th], and the last two I believe are twelve but I use the Nurse, PHD and adult the most.
What experiences do you have with roleplay?: Roleplay wise I have been very experienced as its been my hobby ever since I was a young child. I played alot of roleplaying games growing up, such as roblox, other minecraft servers, and overall just with toys. If we want to talk about SRP experience, I have had quite a bit of roleplay experience with spirits, the KPD, and overall just have had quite a few interactions as I have been apart of this server for nearly five years now. The first major experience was being able to get ahold of the teacher position where I was faced in my first faction on the server with properly interacting with people and just better learning the rules. My second faction I began to gain alot more experience as I partook in being apart of the Government as a Governor, to which I eventually became the head of department for Governor. After I stepped away from Governor I applied to councillor and I stayed around as a councillor for atleast a couple months, and eventually moved on to applying for Counselor. After the role counselor had been removed from school faculty, I was moved into the position of Nurse, which is where I work today. I know quite alot about detailrp, including how to do proper detailrp, P2L, and rolls. I have gained experience in fighting and the differences between sparring, normal fights and P2L. I had also applied for being in the FC, fight club a bit ago and have still been an employee for them. In fight club I work as a bartender. I used to be a fighter before switching to bartender, and currently I am also involved in the Hanazono Yakuza. While I do still have alot to learn, I have had quite a long time to perfect my roleplay style with the various different types of roleplay, proper detailrp and overall just rp in general and how to be friendly and invite people in to roleplay.
What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying? Its pretty simple. For the longest time I have always been a sort of medical nerd for both animals and humans as I quite enjoy the medical process and practices. When I was counselor I had a sort of small first hand experience with dealing in the matters of psychological issues, but things really took a medical turn when I had begun to work in the nurse department. I had started to work in the nurses department and had begun to notice that I thoroughly enjoyed detailrping out treatments for students and giving them advice for what they should or shouldnt do about their wounds, illnesses or issues. Due to dealing with students every work shift I had learned aswell how to be patient as I deal with greentags quite frequently, and I discovered that I had found myself starting to be pulled further into the medical field. During one night, I was piloting my nurse character when I happened to be at the hospital for a bit of time just to sort of see what was happening. There was a person who's character had their hand torn off by a bear, and my nurse kept him alive until a proper doctor arrived. That experience alone was pretty cool to be able to do as I found it fun to not only be able to interact with KPD and everyone else there, but I was able to use medical terminology and overall feel like an actual doctor or nurse. Plus saving someones character was pretty cool. Now getting into the thicker portion of my development of enjoyment for this faction, is the fact that I was able to do my internship on my College PHD character, Mars. I was able to learn more about the roles and overall just be more involved in the community and patients who arrived. I had quite a bit of fun with internships, and have decided that I would like to continue with pursuing the medical field on srp.
Which role are you applying for?: Doctor!
What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?: The roles that I'm aware of are Director, Deputy Director, Chief Paramedic, Paramedics, Paramedic trainee, Clinical doctor lead, Attending doctors, Senior doctor residents, Doctor resident, Doctor trainee, Clinical Psychiatric lead, Attending Psychiatrist, Senior Psychiatrist resident, Psychiatrist resident, and psychiatrist trainee.
Director: This one is pretty simple as the director is quite literally THE overseer of the hospital. This person handles the overall daily operations, business strategies and overall is the leader of the hospital. The director also handles financial decisions and which direction the hospital will take in the future, and will decide on the next employees. They are the face of the hospital and handle regulatory compliance with the law.
Deputy Director: This person is moreso underneath the director and takes on a lot of the same roles that the director does, just on a bit of a lesser scale. They supervise daily activities in the hospital, workflow and have extensive knowledge about every part of the hospital. They check in with the departments and make sure everything is working as it should. Basically, a secondary director with a little less authority, but still very present and very active. They can do alot of the same things that the director can do.
Chief Paramedic: This person is the overseer of the Paramedics and has a similar job to that of the Deputy Director and Director moreso in the sense of authority over the paramedic department. While they dont handle financial things or anything like that, this person manages the paramedic department and overall plays a role in ensuring the safety of their department, and ensuring that their employees dont fall out of line. If an employee in the paramedic department has an issue, they will ultimately go to the Chief Paramedic before they go to the Deputy Director or Director.
Paramedic: This one in particular is quite fun as a role as the paramedic ultimately can do what both Psychiatrics and Doctors are capable of doing. Paramedics can operate in both fields and are exceptionally well at doing so, and handle instances that occur outside of the hospital. Paramedics are the ones who are called to crime scenes to save someone from dying, or transport an injured person to the hospital after tending to the patient's wounds on the scene of the incident. Much like Doctors, if a person is stabbed or loses a limb in some way shape or form that doesnt appear to be from an animal or an accident, the paramedic will report it to the KPD. Paramedics also go on patrols around the city and will also be able to go into the school if the school nurses call into the hospital and ask for a paramedic to arrive to help a student. They also can handle fires if someone happens to light something ablaze for whatever reason.
Clinical doctor lead: This one is fairly simple, much like how the Chief paramedic has overall authority over the paramedic department, the Clinical doctoral lead has authority over the doctor department. While they dont do the things that directors, deputy directors or the chief paramedic do, they ensure that everyone in the doctoral department is staying in line with hospital rules and they oversee the department. They are the ones who are spoken to when a doctor has questions that cant be answered by another one of the higher individuals, such as attending doctors or senior doctors.
Attending Doctor: These doctors are fully independent doctors who takes ultimate legal and medical responsibility for their patients, including the animals. They are capable of acting on their own accord while still remaining in the rules of the department itself. They perform the usual doctoral duties, such as prescribing medications, diagnosis, tending to injured individuals, and they also are completely and fully trained.
Senior doctor: Senior doctors have a little less experience and are doctors who are at the end of their training and will soon graduate into attending doctors. While they are fully capable of tending to patients and overall helping them in emergency situations, they are still in training, and they are much further along in specialized training. Any major decisions by them still need to be approved. These individuals can aid in overseeing the procedures and processes of the Doctor residents and trainees.
Doctor Resident: These are directly after Doctor trainee, and are gaining hands on experience in performing medical procedures, and are still watched over and overseen by higher up doctors. They are capable of performing procedures and medical care, but still need some supervision from Senior doctors and Attending doctors.
Doctor Trainee: This is very simple, fresh and new to the building with their graduation certificate and having the necessary knowledge to begin their new job as a doctor. They need to be supervised and go through an advanced training in order to slowly climb the scale of graduation within the hospital.
Clinical Psychiatric Lead: Much like how I had described for the Clinical Doctoral department lead, this lead has overall authority over their department and ensures everyone stays in line.
Attending Psychiatrist: A far more advanced version of a psychiatrist who has completed their training fully and are able to act on their own accord and tend to their own patients without supervision from a higher up.
Senior Psychiatrist. Much like how it was mentioned for senior doctors, Senior Psychiatrists are at the moreso end of their training and are able to perform alot more of their duties on their own with basic to limited super vision, and they can handle internships, and are also able to help Psychiatric residents and trainees.
Psychiatric resident: While they are unable to perform everything on their own, much like the doctoral residents they are still somewhat new and require that they are supervised.
Psychiatric Trainee: Fresh off the block, very new with their PHD, master or bachelor, and they are working to slowly climb the ranks aswell in the hospital and eventually reach Attending resident position.
Overall.
Doctors: They handle the basic injuries and overall all injuries, people who come in with scratches, bite marks, illnesses, burns, you name it, the doctor will handle it. Doctors also are able to prescribe medication and will take notes of the patient and are fully capable of performing medical procedures, including installing prosthetics and being veterinarians. Doctors are unable to leave the hospital, as thats for the Paramedics job.
Psychiatrists: They handle the mental side of things. While doctors arent fully able to diagnose if someone has a mental disorder or issue, that would belong to the psychiatrist. They are fully capable of performing therapy for mental health and are able to prescribe medications and have schedules for daily or weekly therapy sessions until the patient shows recovery. They do not handle the physical medical aspects such as injuries, but are capable enough to do very basic first aid, although they still are not the ones to go to for physical injuries.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?: Yes.
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name: "I'm Nolen Kenyne."
Character’s Gender and Pronouns: Spoke in a deep, baritone voice. "Man, if it wasn't obvious."
Character’s Age (if accepted): "Forty nine years old."
Character’s Academic Background: "For a PHD I dabbled in Doctor of Philosophy. I also grabbed an MD along the way. Doctor of Medicine."
Character’s Nationality: "I'm Italian American."
Character’s Marital Status: Glanced down at his left ring finger for a moment. ". . . Single."
Character’s Religious Denomination: "I'd rather be able to keep it classified."
Character’s Spoken Languages: "I'm able to fluently speak Japanese, I know some JSL, and I'm able to speak a bit of Spanish. Hola." [I will have Spanish for him when I am accepted into EMS.]
Character Backstory (Optional): Leaned back in the chair for a moment, the pen tapping lightly against the table idly while appearing to ponder his thoughts. "Yeah, backstory. Pretty much grew up in a town, had a normal life. When I got a little older I started to get involved in more things." Shrugged lightly, appearing to narrow his eyes while thinking. "Later on, I think around a quarter of my life into adulthood I found myself kinda helping people out more, and I started getting involved in the medical field." Scratched at the back of his head for a moment, setting the pen down with a gentle thump. "I grabbed a Doctor of Philosophy PHD, along with an MD and began from there.. I worked around as a partial paramedic if you could call it that. Either way, I eventually was thrown into a school to be a school nurse, worked as that for a little bit and now I'm finding myself here, applying for the hospital." Exhaled slowly through his nose. Clearly, he wasnt much of a talker. "Anyway school nurse was good enough experience, and I want to eventually get back into paramedic work."
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?: Doctor was something Kenyne had always been rather familiar with, whether if it was because he knew people in the force or just simply worked alongside people like this, but his specialty was more centered around tending to injuries rather than anything mental or psychiatric related. He's very calm and patient during panicked situations and overall handles stress extremely well, which made him perfect for this role.
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?: He does, he worked as a school nurse for about three years before applying for the Karakura hospital. He didnt work as a school nurse in Karakura for those three years, that was elsewhere. While his work as a school nurse for Karakura isnt too terribly long, its the case that he is well versed in the medical world and he is also well versed in dealing with patients and injuries.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?
To properly describe Kenyne, he appears to be a weathered man by age and whatever it is he's been through. His hair is a sort of dirty blonde with silver streaks that thread through the blonde locks, and its parted to the right and a bit shaggy. His overall demeanor is imposing, and he appears quite muscularly defined, his facial structure hardened with lines of age creasing his features. An eye patch is worn over his right eye, and his left eye appears to be brown in color and sharp in gleam. Outside of the normal scrubs and masks, he is normally seen with a soft jacket and jeans, or atleast something comfortable that allows him to blend into a crowd easily without standing out too much. Always wearing gloves for some reason. Some scruff lines his face, and for others? His demeanor comes across as almost intimidating, until the jokes start to come out. Despite that demeanor and slightly hunched posture, Kenyne carries himself with a quiet confidence, and will usually always have some sort of sharp quip ready to bring out. He's quiet, patient, and reserved. Even with the imposing demeanor, he only stands at approximately 5'11. While he isnt the tallest, most probably see him as a source of help since he is so capable enough of being patient and handling situations with ease. [I do not have any images for what he specifically looks like ingame skin wise.]
How does your character act around the hospital?: He is very quiet but he is fully capable of understanding situations, and whats going on with patients. Overall, Kenyne around the hospital will be quiet, talk when he needs to, but he is basically a work horse. Knowing when to stop doesnt exist, and he seems to just have a never ending energy source for work, as he will even go into the late hours of the night to ensure that everything is done. He can clean, make sure no one needs help in the lobby, and he performs basic actions such as cleaning something or sorting paperwork. Essentially, he minds his own and doesnt start any trouble. He's too old for that.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?: Kenyne is fantastic both at teamwork and working alone. If you need him to work with a bunch of people, even if he doesnt like the said people? He can do so with efficiency and accuracy. He can handle himself around the other doctors and psychiatrists, fully capable of heeding the advice of a higher up. When alone? He's also in his natural element. He can efficiently work alone without supervision, as he is able to think on his own aswell and wont freeze if a situation gets out of hand. Essentially, he can do both. He can work with others and also work alone perfectly fine.
IGN (In-Game Name): DiarmuidODuibhne
What is your discord username?: diarmuidoduibhne
Describe your activity on the server: I am quite active and usually will always find time to be able to be online during the day or night. To more properly detail it, I tend to be on the server around 6 pm until 11 pm. For Mondays, I am able to be online around 8:45 pm to 11 pm. For Tuesdays I am able to be online from 6 pm until 11 pm. Continuing this, those dates are the same for Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, its usually only Mondays where I am busy and cant get on until later in the day. I can and am able to arrive earlier in the day for meetings and if someone needs me to be on at an earlier time, as I can do that, but usually my normal playtimes are as stated above. Other activity wise I am also quite active in the community with quite a bit of interactions, and I tend to hang out around shrine, etc. I am also active in the Fight Club, and school faction as currently I am a nurse for the faction, but I will be switching to EMS with this application.
What is your timezone?: EST GMT-5
List your current and past applications:
My name used to be Cu Chulainn and Higuruma incase if that helps with confusion.
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_-librarian-application.74362/ [Denied]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-art-teacher-application.78276/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.79294/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.79607/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-application-cu_chulainn_.79991/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.80644/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.80852/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.81506/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.83703/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.83962/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84656/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84657/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84801/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84804/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.84919/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.84920/ [Denied]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.84954/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.85181/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.85182/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.86473/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.86795/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.86796/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.86797/ [Denied]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.86837/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.87014/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-language-application.87015/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/cu_chulainn_s-other-application.87016/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/jujus-phd-project-ign-cu_chulainn_.88681/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/college-councilor-cu_chulainn_.89134/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/counselor-app-_hiromi_higuruma.90180/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/_hiromi_higurumas-language-application.91178/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/_hiromi_higurumas-language-application.91447/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/_hiromi_higurumas-language-application.91448/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/diarmuidoduibhnes-other-application.91800/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/diarmuidoduibhnes-language-application.91876/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/builder-application.92159/ [No answer]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application.88905/ [Denied]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application.84199/ [Denied]
List your current roles on the server: [Nurse], [PHD], [Adult], [12th], [9th], and the last two I believe are twelve but I use the Nurse, PHD and adult the most.
What experiences do you have with roleplay?: Roleplay wise I have been very experienced as its been my hobby ever since I was a young child. I played alot of roleplaying games growing up, such as roblox, other minecraft servers, and overall just with toys. If we want to talk about SRP experience, I have had quite a bit of roleplay experience with spirits, the KPD, and overall just have had quite a few interactions as I have been apart of this server for nearly five years now. The first major experience was being able to get ahold of the teacher position where I was faced in my first faction on the server with properly interacting with people and just better learning the rules. My second faction I began to gain alot more experience as I partook in being apart of the Government as a Governor, to which I eventually became the head of department for Governor. After I stepped away from Governor I applied to councillor and I stayed around as a councillor for atleast a couple months, and eventually moved on to applying for Counselor. After the role counselor had been removed from school faculty, I was moved into the position of Nurse, which is where I work today. I know quite alot about detailrp, including how to do proper detailrp, P2L, and rolls. I have gained experience in fighting and the differences between sparring, normal fights and P2L. I had also applied for being in the FC, fight club a bit ago and have still been an employee for them. In fight club I work as a bartender. I used to be a fighter before switching to bartender, and currently I am also involved in the Hanazono Yakuza. While I do still have alot to learn, I have had quite a long time to perfect my roleplay style with the various different types of roleplay, proper detailrp and overall just rp in general and how to be friendly and invite people in to roleplay.
What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying? Its pretty simple. For the longest time I have always been a sort of medical nerd for both animals and humans as I quite enjoy the medical process and practices. When I was counselor I had a sort of small first hand experience with dealing in the matters of psychological issues, but things really took a medical turn when I had begun to work in the nurse department. I had started to work in the nurses department and had begun to notice that I thoroughly enjoyed detailrping out treatments for students and giving them advice for what they should or shouldnt do about their wounds, illnesses or issues. Due to dealing with students every work shift I had learned aswell how to be patient as I deal with greentags quite frequently, and I discovered that I had found myself starting to be pulled further into the medical field. During one night, I was piloting my nurse character when I happened to be at the hospital for a bit of time just to sort of see what was happening. There was a person who's character had their hand torn off by a bear, and my nurse kept him alive until a proper doctor arrived. That experience alone was pretty cool to be able to do as I found it fun to not only be able to interact with KPD and everyone else there, but I was able to use medical terminology and overall feel like an actual doctor or nurse. Plus saving someones character was pretty cool. Now getting into the thicker portion of my development of enjoyment for this faction, is the fact that I was able to do my internship on my College PHD character, Mars. I was able to learn more about the roles and overall just be more involved in the community and patients who arrived. I had quite a bit of fun with internships, and have decided that I would like to continue with pursuing the medical field on srp.
Which role are you applying for?: Doctor!
What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?: The roles that I'm aware of are Director, Deputy Director, Chief Paramedic, Paramedics, Paramedic trainee, Clinical doctor lead, Attending doctors, Senior doctor residents, Doctor resident, Doctor trainee, Clinical Psychiatric lead, Attending Psychiatrist, Senior Psychiatrist resident, Psychiatrist resident, and psychiatrist trainee.
Director: This one is pretty simple as the director is quite literally THE overseer of the hospital. This person handles the overall daily operations, business strategies and overall is the leader of the hospital. The director also handles financial decisions and which direction the hospital will take in the future, and will decide on the next employees. They are the face of the hospital and handle regulatory compliance with the law.
Deputy Director: This person is moreso underneath the director and takes on a lot of the same roles that the director does, just on a bit of a lesser scale. They supervise daily activities in the hospital, workflow and have extensive knowledge about every part of the hospital. They check in with the departments and make sure everything is working as it should. Basically, a secondary director with a little less authority, but still very present and very active. They can do alot of the same things that the director can do.
Chief Paramedic: This person is the overseer of the Paramedics and has a similar job to that of the Deputy Director and Director moreso in the sense of authority over the paramedic department. While they dont handle financial things or anything like that, this person manages the paramedic department and overall plays a role in ensuring the safety of their department, and ensuring that their employees dont fall out of line. If an employee in the paramedic department has an issue, they will ultimately go to the Chief Paramedic before they go to the Deputy Director or Director.
Paramedic: This one in particular is quite fun as a role as the paramedic ultimately can do what both Psychiatrics and Doctors are capable of doing. Paramedics can operate in both fields and are exceptionally well at doing so, and handle instances that occur outside of the hospital. Paramedics are the ones who are called to crime scenes to save someone from dying, or transport an injured person to the hospital after tending to the patient's wounds on the scene of the incident. Much like Doctors, if a person is stabbed or loses a limb in some way shape or form that doesnt appear to be from an animal or an accident, the paramedic will report it to the KPD. Paramedics also go on patrols around the city and will also be able to go into the school if the school nurses call into the hospital and ask for a paramedic to arrive to help a student. They also can handle fires if someone happens to light something ablaze for whatever reason.
Clinical doctor lead: This one is fairly simple, much like how the Chief paramedic has overall authority over the paramedic department, the Clinical doctoral lead has authority over the doctor department. While they dont do the things that directors, deputy directors or the chief paramedic do, they ensure that everyone in the doctoral department is staying in line with hospital rules and they oversee the department. They are the ones who are spoken to when a doctor has questions that cant be answered by another one of the higher individuals, such as attending doctors or senior doctors.
Attending Doctor: These doctors are fully independent doctors who takes ultimate legal and medical responsibility for their patients, including the animals. They are capable of acting on their own accord while still remaining in the rules of the department itself. They perform the usual doctoral duties, such as prescribing medications, diagnosis, tending to injured individuals, and they also are completely and fully trained.
Senior doctor: Senior doctors have a little less experience and are doctors who are at the end of their training and will soon graduate into attending doctors. While they are fully capable of tending to patients and overall helping them in emergency situations, they are still in training, and they are much further along in specialized training. Any major decisions by them still need to be approved. These individuals can aid in overseeing the procedures and processes of the Doctor residents and trainees.
Doctor Resident: These are directly after Doctor trainee, and are gaining hands on experience in performing medical procedures, and are still watched over and overseen by higher up doctors. They are capable of performing procedures and medical care, but still need some supervision from Senior doctors and Attending doctors.
Doctor Trainee: This is very simple, fresh and new to the building with their graduation certificate and having the necessary knowledge to begin their new job as a doctor. They need to be supervised and go through an advanced training in order to slowly climb the scale of graduation within the hospital.
Clinical Psychiatric Lead: Much like how I had described for the Clinical Doctoral department lead, this lead has overall authority over their department and ensures everyone stays in line.
Attending Psychiatrist: A far more advanced version of a psychiatrist who has completed their training fully and are able to act on their own accord and tend to their own patients without supervision from a higher up.
Senior Psychiatrist. Much like how it was mentioned for senior doctors, Senior Psychiatrists are at the moreso end of their training and are able to perform alot more of their duties on their own with basic to limited super vision, and they can handle internships, and are also able to help Psychiatric residents and trainees.
Psychiatric resident: While they are unable to perform everything on their own, much like the doctoral residents they are still somewhat new and require that they are supervised.
Psychiatric Trainee: Fresh off the block, very new with their PHD, master or bachelor, and they are working to slowly climb the ranks aswell in the hospital and eventually reach Attending resident position.
Overall.
Doctors: They handle the basic injuries and overall all injuries, people who come in with scratches, bite marks, illnesses, burns, you name it, the doctor will handle it. Doctors also are able to prescribe medication and will take notes of the patient and are fully capable of performing medical procedures, including installing prosthetics and being veterinarians. Doctors are unable to leave the hospital, as thats for the Paramedics job.
Psychiatrists: They handle the mental side of things. While doctors arent fully able to diagnose if someone has a mental disorder or issue, that would belong to the psychiatrist. They are fully capable of performing therapy for mental health and are able to prescribe medications and have schedules for daily or weekly therapy sessions until the patient shows recovery. They do not handle the physical medical aspects such as injuries, but are capable enough to do very basic first aid, although they still are not the ones to go to for physical injuries.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?: Yes.
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name: "I'm Nolen Kenyne."
Character’s Gender and Pronouns: Spoke in a deep, baritone voice. "Man, if it wasn't obvious."
Character’s Age (if accepted): "Forty nine years old."
Character’s Academic Background: "For a PHD I dabbled in Doctor of Philosophy. I also grabbed an MD along the way. Doctor of Medicine."
Character’s Nationality: "I'm Italian American."
Character’s Marital Status: Glanced down at his left ring finger for a moment. ". . . Single."
Character’s Religious Denomination: "I'd rather be able to keep it classified."
Character’s Spoken Languages: "I'm able to fluently speak Japanese, I know some JSL, and I'm able to speak a bit of Spanish. Hola." [I will have Spanish for him when I am accepted into EMS.]
Character Backstory (Optional): Leaned back in the chair for a moment, the pen tapping lightly against the table idly while appearing to ponder his thoughts. "Yeah, backstory. Pretty much grew up in a town, had a normal life. When I got a little older I started to get involved in more things." Shrugged lightly, appearing to narrow his eyes while thinking. "Later on, I think around a quarter of my life into adulthood I found myself kinda helping people out more, and I started getting involved in the medical field." Scratched at the back of his head for a moment, setting the pen down with a gentle thump. "I grabbed a Doctor of Philosophy PHD, along with an MD and began from there.. I worked around as a partial paramedic if you could call it that. Either way, I eventually was thrown into a school to be a school nurse, worked as that for a little bit and now I'm finding myself here, applying for the hospital." Exhaled slowly through his nose. Clearly, he wasnt much of a talker. "Anyway school nurse was good enough experience, and I want to eventually get back into paramedic work."
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?: Doctor was something Kenyne had always been rather familiar with, whether if it was because he knew people in the force or just simply worked alongside people like this, but his specialty was more centered around tending to injuries rather than anything mental or psychiatric related. He's very calm and patient during panicked situations and overall handles stress extremely well, which made him perfect for this role.
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?: He does, he worked as a school nurse for about three years before applying for the Karakura hospital. He didnt work as a school nurse in Karakura for those three years, that was elsewhere. While his work as a school nurse for Karakura isnt too terribly long, its the case that he is well versed in the medical world and he is also well versed in dealing with patients and injuries.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?
To properly describe Kenyne, he appears to be a weathered man by age and whatever it is he's been through. His hair is a sort of dirty blonde with silver streaks that thread through the blonde locks, and its parted to the right and a bit shaggy. His overall demeanor is imposing, and he appears quite muscularly defined, his facial structure hardened with lines of age creasing his features. An eye patch is worn over his right eye, and his left eye appears to be brown in color and sharp in gleam. Outside of the normal scrubs and masks, he is normally seen with a soft jacket and jeans, or atleast something comfortable that allows him to blend into a crowd easily without standing out too much. Always wearing gloves for some reason. Some scruff lines his face, and for others? His demeanor comes across as almost intimidating, until the jokes start to come out. Despite that demeanor and slightly hunched posture, Kenyne carries himself with a quiet confidence, and will usually always have some sort of sharp quip ready to bring out. He's quiet, patient, and reserved. Even with the imposing demeanor, he only stands at approximately 5'11. While he isnt the tallest, most probably see him as a source of help since he is so capable enough of being patient and handling situations with ease. [I do not have any images for what he specifically looks like ingame skin wise.]
How does your character act around the hospital?: He is very quiet but he is fully capable of understanding situations, and whats going on with patients. Overall, Kenyne around the hospital will be quiet, talk when he needs to, but he is basically a work horse. Knowing when to stop doesnt exist, and he seems to just have a never ending energy source for work, as he will even go into the late hours of the night to ensure that everything is done. He can clean, make sure no one needs help in the lobby, and he performs basic actions such as cleaning something or sorting paperwork. Essentially, he minds his own and doesnt start any trouble. He's too old for that.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?: Kenyne is fantastic both at teamwork and working alone. If you need him to work with a bunch of people, even if he doesnt like the said people? He can do so with efficiency and accuracy. He can handle himself around the other doctors and psychiatrists, fully capable of heeding the advice of a higher up. When alone? He's also in his natural element. He can efficiently work alone without supervision, as he is able to think on his own aswell and wont freeze if a situation gets out of hand. Essentially, he can do both. He can work with others and also work alone perfectly fine.