HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
HunterHampter

Previous bans: 14 days for ERP, June 16, 2021

Describe your activity on the server: As of right now, simply hangout with people, and make some new friends.

Which timezone are you in?

GMT + 7

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

Hammydammy#6578

Do you have a microphone [Required]:

Yes, but might replace it sometime in the future.

List your current and past applications:

I have no other IC Applications aside from Character Language, OOC Applications wise, I have applied to be a modeller

What is your motivation for applying?:

In search for something to do, and Roleplaying as a Police taken my interests alot.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Somewhat, but i'm a fast learner.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

General Peace-Keeping, Enforcing Laws, Minimalizing Criminal Activity, Helping Citizens, Apprehending Criminals.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The Amount of GangRP Activity, and how much GangRP Enthusiasts in SchoolRP explains it alot.
But for Application purpose :

Having a counter force to fight Criminal Force is a required thing to ensure that GangRP and CriminalRP is not the single most dominant thing in the server, basically serving as an Equalizer to the Criminal side of SchoolRP and the Law side of SchoolRP

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge that.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge that.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I acknowledge that, although because of Timezone difference, there will be times when i can't join a training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I acknowledge that aswell.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

A Tall (6'4) White American man, Blonde Hair and fairly Average Looking Body, neither Scrawny or Buffed, Blue eyes, and fairly laid-back overall look, Speaks with British Accent and have a Middle-towards-deep Voice tone.

What they're like on and off the job?

Communicative and mostly serious on the job.
Chill outside of the job, still quite Talkative.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

He treats his Co-Workers like Precious Living being.
Plans to be a Co-Worker that others can depend on and create family-like bond.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Alan J. Radleyton was born to a British Police Officer and an Italian Waitress in his birthplace in Milwaukee, USA.
He grew up on a place with a considerably high amount of crime, from gang violence to robberies, He's a second child right after his sister Chloe, who did not follow him to Karakura for the reason of staying home with their mother after their father passed away 7 years ago, Alan looks up to his father for alot of things when he was young, his father taught him many things aswell, it's a pretty nice father and son relationship, so his interests in becoming a Police Officer came from his Father and his Father's Co-workers whom he have a fair amount of time hanging out with, He came to Japan to seek education and to get away from things at home, that is not family problems, rather general safety hazard, However after coming to japan, He quickly found out that it might be as bad as his hometown, Which only fuels his hatred towards Organized Crime Groups, Causing him to give out more dedication into Joining Law Enforcement Job.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Alan Junior Radleyton

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Alan J. Radleyton

Preferred Name:

Alan, AJ

Male

IC Phone number:

910-925-961

Religious Denomination:

Christian

Marital Status:

Unmarried, Single

Nationality:

American of British and Italian Descent.

Current Location:

Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

4 years Police Academy and 6 Months of Bootcamp (Bootcamp is Pre-Karakura)

Working Experience:

Part time Jobs.

Academic Degree:

Bachelor of Arts in Criminology

Year of Graduation:

October 23rd, 2021

Major(s):

Social Science. (Criminology.)

Minor(s):

Minor in History.

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

Italian, Malaysian (Malaysian might be changed to French.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread