mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I am looking for a family for my new character

givafelka

Level 12
Aid0rigami
Aid0rigami
so... i can post a.. ?request? like this, right?
my character is.. ..timid, shy, sweet, kind, cheerful, not serious, energetic girl. She is short and slim, she had blond hair and brown eyes. Her name is Sora and she is 18 years old. I don't post a her biography, bc i dont have backstory for her, but i have everything else.
download20220806121913.png947708_LwbHavql.png

voice:

can someone adopt her, idk..
(if anything, she can join to Russian or American/English family, i will change her name)

Last edited:

Lizalopod

Level 130
my character is.. ..timid, shy, sweet, kind, cheerful, not serious, energetic girl. She is short and slim, she had blond hair and brown eyes. Her name is Sora and she is 18 years old. I don't post a her biography, bc i dont have backstory for her, but i have everything else.
View attachment 34586View attachment 34588

voice:

(if anything, she can join to Russian or American/English family, i will change her name)

dm me on Lizalopod#2555 and tell me more

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+

voice:

apply for marie family

kustomzero

Level 131
circusjax
circusjax
Omega

voice:

dm me on discord KnotAlive#8433 we can talk more there

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Join the Kasumi/Tanaka/Kurishiyro families!!!

would be nice to have more siblings lowkey!
(nylu#0449)

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
I'm typically around the plaza most days, or on feather bothering 'talking' to police officers and running around with a lawyer/tutor/adult friends
Rude.. Don't forget your nurse friend now >:(

Users who are viewing this thread