mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I dont know what to title this...but Emiyo is open for birthmother/birthfather orrr adoption

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
If I talk in green that means Emiyo is talking!

Alright so hi! My char Emiyo is opened for adoption because I need a new family for but I want to be realistic and not have like 34 members in the family, I would be fine with like sisters and brothers, It's just hard to keep track and its unrealistic to have 20+ people in a family y'know so yeah! that's what I'm here for!!

"Hai! I'm Em..Emi..Emiyo! Sorry, I have a hard time speaking because I'm deaf, I'm still learning how to speak but yeah! I like ice cream and candyyyy~ hmm I also like to hang out with people and yeah!!"

So Emiyo is 6 mentally so she acts like a child, She often goes up to random people and hangs out with them. She is friendly and shes a child so she needs to have someone watch her and yk guide her with things that are wrong, Emiyo also has a father figure that she often hangs out with and is often seen with adults or other friends she has! like Lily (Dont know @), Zoya (@NixyMixy), Sid( Dont know @), Her father figure (@pash), and many more! Anyone 20+ can take her! :D DM me on discord if you would like to talk about taking her!! :D

Oki buhbye!!~<3

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
how is it unrealistic to have 20+ people in your family? social studies, its called an extended family, my mother has 12 siblings, my dad has 3 siblings, and my aunts and uncles have kids, some have 3 kids the most, then i still have 4 siblings, plus my grandparents

well, i hope you find what you're looking for, but the more people the more interaction :shrug:

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
how is it unrealistic to have 20+ people in your family? social studies, its called an extended family, my mother has 12 siblings, my dad has 3 siblings, and my aunts and uncles have kids, some have 3 kids the most, then i still have 4 siblings, plus my grandparents

well, i hope you find what you're looking for, but the more people the more interaction :shrug:
shes speaking about 20 siblings. .

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

20+ adopted siblings, no actual family rp happening other than just your family name in your /rpname. That's a majority of the families on SRP.

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
20+ adopted siblings, no actual family rp happening other than just your family name in your /rpname. That's a majority of the families on SRP.
majority yeah, but when i use to familyrp, the families i would join would always try to bond with each other / host lil family events blah blah, T_T

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega

Because

The average amount of kids per Japanese family is 2.52 or 2.27, depends on which source you use.

So no it wouldn't be average for a family in Japan to be that large.

Actually as well

1995- 20% of the population consisted of children

2018- 15% of the population consisted of children

The reason for the bottom part is to show that the top part being that low is accurate with demographics

To really show it

12% of the US population is under 18

They have an average of 1.93 kids per household.

Another example
15.2% of the Canadian population is under 18

They have an average of 2.9 kids per household

Last edited:

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
If I talk in green that means Emiyo is talking!

Alright so hi! My char Emiyo is opened for adoption because I need a new family for but I want to be realistic and not have like 34 members in the family, I would be fine with like sisters and brothers, It's just hard to keep track and its unrealistic to have 20+ people in a family y'know so yeah! that's what I'm here for!!

"Hai! I'm Em..Emi..Emiyo! Sorry, I have a hard time speaking because I'm deaf, I'm still learning how to speak but yeah! I like ice cream and candyyyy~ hmm I also like to hang out with people and yeah!!"

So Emiyo is 6 mentally so she acts like a child, She often goes up to random people and hangs out with them. She is friendly and shes a child so she needs to have someone watch her and yk guide her with things that are wrong, Emiyo also has a father figure that she often hangs out with and is often seen with adults or other friends she has! like Lily (Dont know @), Zoya (@NixyMixy), Sid( Dont know @), Her father figure (@pash), and many more! Anyone 20+ can take her! :D DM me on discord if you would like to talk about taking her!! :D

Oki buhbye!!~<3
I wish you the best of luck with it.

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37

im talking about like sibings, im sorry if i didnt come as clear as i should have!! but i meant siblings, its unrealistic to have 20+ kids in a family, most familys have more then 20 kids!

Users who are viewing this thread